OMG B2ST!

O_O What?

Dara (Your POV):

Hello, Hello~

My phone rang while I was just about to leave the house. 

"Yobsaeyo?" 

"Ya! Dara Eodi yah?" Jacinta asked

"On my way. See you in a few minutes" I replied and hung up.

"Oppa's! I'm leaving now" I yelled from the door as I put on my converses.

 

It was a Sunday afternoon. The usual; every few weeks, my friends and I meet up at a place just to hang out for fun. This time we went to the jb-hi-fi store to buy poloroid films for Kennylyn, then we went to watch a movie as we used the poloroid films we bought; leaving only 3 left.

The movie finished and Jacinta, Kennylyn, Sally and I were walking to the park. Sally went to buy some snacks while we went past the convenience store. The three of us that was left walking, were mucking around and laughing.

 

No One POV

Suddenly Dara spotted a van across the street from the corner of her eye, with familiar figures coming out. She took a step to get a better view and started spazzing.

"What? what?" Jacinta and Kennylyn looked around surprised

Dara was jumping up and down and all that could be heard were her fast spazzing words; which didn't make sense. She pointed to the van and then all three of them started spazzing.

Dara's back was facing B2ST, so she didn't notice or see anything. However, her friends Jacinta and Kennylyn did. They both looked at each other.

"Oh ," Kennylyn said aloud, which made Dara stop spazzing.

"huh?" She tilted her head

Dara got a tap on her shoulder, which made her turn around. *gasp* She was surprised and excited to see Yoseob right in front of her with the rest of the members a few metres behind him. They were so hot, dressed in their formal but casual clothes. She was battling her inner-self about whether to spaz or stay calm. Staying calm was the best option.... for now; as she didn't want to scare them off. But what caught her attention the most was the flowers Yoseob was holding and the camera's that were scattered around.

 


Sorry guys TT_TT

I wrote the chapter last night.... but forgot to put it off 'hide chapter'

Also Mian for the short chapter