Mom,Dad...

My Life As A Fanboy [HIATUS]

After a long night in the train Baekhyun finally arrives to the train station where his parents are waiting. It’s early in the morning around 8 but the weather is just wonderful; sunny, warm but a bit windy. 

 

His hair moves into different directions as he steps out from the train and looks for his parents. Surprisingly there is a lot of people here so he has a hard time looking for them. Baekhyun held the stripes to his backpack with a tight grip.

 

”Hey kid, are you lost?” A lady asked with sunglasses on and her hair tied up.

 

Baekhyun looked behind him and then back to the lady as he pointed at himself.

 

”Yeah you. Nowhere to go?” She asked.

 

”Um, I do. Thanks.” He gave her a sly smile and thanked her once again for caring as he walked away in a fast pace.

 

Damn, she really thought he was a kid. Baekhyun pouts as he gets away from the crowd and just then he spot his parents waving at him.

 

He immediately runs to them with a big smile. The three of them hugged each other tightly. ”I missed you so much.” His mother whispered in his ear as she kissed his cheek. Baekhyun’s father his head as he patted on his back.

 

”Same here, it’s actually nice to be home.” His mother just smiles and his cheek this time.

 

”Let me carry that one for you.” Baekhyun’s father removes his backpack and puts it on his back instead.

 

”Thanks dad.”

 

So it didn’t take long enough before they arrived to their house and what Baekhyun couldn’t wait was to run inside, straight up to his room and….

 

”We are here.” His father announced and Baekhyun was quick to get out from the car as he ran to the front door. He began to jump because he was impatience and his parents came hurried to the door so they could open it.

 

”You haven’t touched anything right? Not even thrown anything away?” Baekhyun question as he removes his shoes.

 

”Of course not!” With that answer he runs away from the and opens his bedroom.

 

His heart begins to speed up as he looks around. He’s definitely home now.

 

He close his door and turns around. The big poster he has with Chanyeol makes his heart flutter knowing that it’s his man now.

 

Baekhyun walks around as he touch his things until he feels something hit him, tears started to show up as he felt a sting in his heart. He quickly begin to look through his stuff; the albums, the signed posters, all the things with a heavy heart. Everything of Chanyeol…

 

So many years of hard work, so many dreams, so many wishes and here he is today. Back in his old bedroom as he looks back at that times he fought to get this things in his hands. How much money he spent to go to concerts, fan meetings and all those things. And here he’s looking at the man- the idol who he longed for to have.

 

His door opens and he rapidly wipes his tears away. It’s his mother who walks in after closing the door. She sits on his bed as she stares at him.

 

”Come here honey.” She says and Baekhyun runs to her arms as new fresh tears runs down his baby cheeks.

 

His mother wrapped her arms around him as she his head. ”I know, don’t cry.”

 

”I’m just happy to be back.” Baekhyun whispered through his sobs.

 

”Baekhyun, look at me.” She said as he leaned back and looked at his mother with glossy eyes. ”I know what happened over there.”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened as he understood what she meant. He had completely forgotten he was on TV and that his parents usually watch music shows.

 

”M-Mom—”

 

”It’s okay sweetie. You did great there! Me and your dad was so shocked but couldn’t hide our excitement when you sang.” She laughed as she wiped away his tears. ”And I began to cry when I saw you perform with Chanyeol. I would have never believed you would sing with him.” Mrs.Byun hugged his son tightly. 

 

”C-Can I tell you another shocking news?” Baekhyun asked with a crazy thumping heart. His mother’s words affected him a lot, in a positive way so he felt the need to tell her about him and Chanyeol although it’s very early.

 

”I guess—You didn’t kidnap him right?” She hurriedly asks the question.

 

”N-No! I’m not that stupid.” He sighed as he stared at her. ”I’m in a relationship with him.”

 

Mrs.Byun’s eyes almost popped out. ”No way.” She said almost too inaudible. ”You’re kidding!”

 

”It’s true. He confessed to me and even came out…”

 

”H-How is that even possible. You’re just an average guy-no offense but really!”

 

Baekhyun chuckled a bit since himself couldn’t believe it was true. ”I guess he just fell for me.”

 

”Who wouldn’t?” They both laughed as they went silent for awhile. Until his mother spoke again. ”It will be a hard time being with him but you have to endure it because that’s what you do when you love someone.”

 

Baekhyun looked at his mother as he listened carefully. ”I’ve been there too. Not with an idol though but with your dad. He’s a famous business man and it was a hard time during the time we fell in love. It was impossible for me-someone no one knows about to just be in a relationship with a man like him. But…I fought for us, our love and you.” She smiled as Baekhyun began to tear up again. ”We would never throw away something so precious, something that is part of us. That’s why I want you to fight for yourself, for Chanyeol but also together. Whatever happens you should know that me and your dad supports you because in the end, your happiness is the most important for us.”

 

”Mom…” Baekhyun wrapped his arms around his mother as he cried his heart out.

 

”I’m sorry if I never listened to you carefully. We will take care of Chanyeol as a family member for now. He must be stressed out because of Korea’s view of gay couples, especially when he’s a famous idol.”

 

”I will protect him, don’t worry.” Baekhyun whispers.

 

”I know you will. Just look around your room.”

 

Baekhyun laughed as he wiped his tears away for the nth time.

 

This felt great, to finally talk to his mother and knowing that his parents supports him. That’s what makes him gain strength.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

”Wow, it’s been awhile since the four of us ate dinner together.” Yoora says as she eats the meat on her plate.

 

”I missed you two chickens a lot.” Mrs.Park says as she sighs happily.

 

”Mom, we are not chickens. Accept it.” Chanyeol laughs.

 

”Yoora how have you been?” Mr.Park suddenly asks. Usually the Park family prefers to not talk about work but since they haven’t seen each other for a very long time it’s nice to hear how everyone been.

 

”Great, I’m doing so much better and everything is going the way I want it to.” She smiles.

 

”I’m so proud of you.” He her head.

 

”What about you Chanyeol?” He asks making him stiff.

 

”U-Um..good!” He smiles widely showing off his teeth. However his parents weren’t dumb to understand he was lying. They know their kids so well that it’s hard to lie to them.

 

”Tell us.” Mr.Park said sternly making Chanyeol tense again.

 

”W-Well to start off I have been doing great with work but there is another thing….”

 

Mrs.Park’s eyes widened when she met Chanyeol’s eyes. Yoora and her father looked at them with curious looks. Not even understanding the situation.

 

”What’s going on?” Yoora asked.

 

Chanyeol closed his eyes as he took a deep breath but quickly opened his gallery on his phone and chose a photo of Baekhyun.

 

”This guy.” He showed them a picture of him to them as they stared at the boy. ”He’s my boyfriend now.”

Loud gasps could be heard but what he didn’t expect was for his mother to get up and run to him; kissing his cheeks as she hugged him tightly into her embrace.

 

”I’m so happy, you finally did it.” She said and were about to cry.

 

”Son. That’s fantastic!” Mr.Park held Chanyeol’s hand and gently squeezed it.

 

”He’s a good-looking guy.” Yoora drank her water as she winked at Chanyeol’s flushed face. He was embarrassed but still thankful that his family accepted his relationship. Beside they have been complaining that it's only Yoora that has a boyfriend, they wanted Chanyeol to have one too.

 

”You have to bring him here so we can all eat together.” Mr.Park said. ”Me and your mom will do our special meal for just him.”

 

Chanyeol smiled fondly. ”I will tell him.”

 

Hours later Chanyeol is back in his big quiet house, lying on the sofa as he looks up to the ceiling. He sighs contentedly.

 

Byun Baekhyun, the guy who definitely stole my heart has changed me in so many ways. He made me feel loved, the guy who made my heart flip so many times. 

 

To think that he is one of the fans Chanyeol came to ignore a lot. That Baekhyun was at the beginning just a fan who admired him but now they are together. It’s surreal yet…amazing. Who knew Park Chanyeol would end up that way? The times he was paired together with girls people loved seeing him with and now, look at him! The famous Park Chanyeol in a relationship with a fan.

 

”Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun.” Chanyeol chuckles. 

 

”Maybe one day it will be Park Baekhyun.” He smiles as he closes his eyes.

 

Hi guys it's me again!

This chapter is a bit short with nothing particularly happening,

but I promise there will come a new one soon :)

Until then take care!!