Meeting

7 days of happiness

She's very excited to travel to korea,her parent arranged everything,she will fetch by her cousin sooyoong in the airport.

Departure area.

"Hyunnie,just be careful ok?always bring your phone and don't ever wander alone without your cousins"her mom said while hugging her.

"Mom don't worry I'm a adult already ,I will be alright,don't worry to much". 

"Be sure to come back home in 1 piece ok?be careful and always call us."my dad said.

"Yes dad".

I hug them both and walk at the entrance door , waving at them at the last time she did not notice that someone is on her front and bump her head on the guys back.

"Sorry sir,",she said.He turn around and face me and I was speechless on how good looking this man is,I can tell that he's also korean.

"Watched where you walk,"he said and walk away.

I was shocked on how rude he was,I was pissed of and started cursing him in her mind.

When her flight was announced she board at the airplane and to her dismay,she saw him sitting comfortably with his shades on,they are on the same flight,and much more sitmate.

Even though  she's still mad at him she can't help to appreciate his looks.

Seohyun mind"he's hot but 100% jerk,".She don't want to start a conversation with him,but can't help to because her  designated sit is beside the window and his on the aisle side.

"Mister,excuse me can I pass through?".I said.

She didn't heard a word from him,he just stand up and just motion his hand.

After she was sitted,She didn't bother to say thanks to him..

Long hrs of travel makes her sleepy,until she didn't notice that she's leaning on the guy shoulder,she hastily remove her head on his shoulder and says sorry,but because his a jerk he didn't bothered to reply.

She managed to sleep,until.she feel someone nudging her arms,she slowly open her eyes and saw him looking at her with a frown.

"I thought your dead already".he said.and he continue

"Fastened your sitbelt,we will land already."

I cannot process what's he's talking,my mind still not working,I just look at him without doing anything,until I saw him move and fastened my sitbelt,I was taken a back on how close we are.

"Close you mouth,you look like a fool".I heard him talk.that's the time I get my senses back.

"I didn't ask you to help me"glaring at him while crossing my arms.

He looked at me but never said a word.

The captain announced that we will land in a few minutes,she let he mind wander,to forget the  nuisance beside her.

They land safely,all the passengers are getting ready to go down,but she's having difficulty on getting her knapsack on the compartment.until she sense some one iat her back and get her bag.

When she turn around to say thank you,no words came out,because it was Mr jerk who help her.

"Cut your tongue?".he said,i saw that his grinning,and its annoying.

"Thanks"I said.without bothering to wait for any reply, knowing for sure she won't get any,she started to walk  in line to go down.

She didn't look back,her mind was focus on how she will contact her cousin,her phone is dead,all her contact is in the phone.

",pabo!".saying to herself while tapping her forehead.

 Yong hwa pov...

Until now he can't help to smile after his encounter to that woman in the airplane,he likes to annoyed her,she's not intimidated at him at all,its look likes she doesn't know him.

Being the only son,makes him the sole heir of the jung corporation,their family is the richest clan in the korea.

He's working as the CEO in the company,when his father decided to retired last 2 years ago.

Everyone knows that his rude and no mercy in terms of business,in the span of 2 years,he makes the company bigger and greater,although being young all the board members respected him and no one dare messes at Him

He went to California for business meeting,but due to some malfunction of his own plane,he decided to ride at the commercial plane.

He's waiting for his car in the exit when he saw the woman that in his thoughts awhile ago.he knows she's having a problem and decided to approached her.

"What's the problem?"

"Mind your own business"she said.

He feel amused when she respond like she don't care.But he's not jung yong hwa if he will back down.

"I can help you,you know".

"Mister,I can solve my own problem,so if you don't mind just go and leave me alone".

He didn't respond to her,but he give his phone at her,she looked at him with confusion.

"Its seems your cp is dead,you can use mine to contact your family.".

She's still watching him,not moving a bit,he's controlling his temper,but can't help to be annoyed when she's not accepting his help.

"Yah!just use it ok,you will not die if you use it!".he said while forcing his phone on her hand,he can tell that she's tempted but opted to use her pride.

"I will not say it again,if you will not use it,I will kiss you here and now"he notice the way her eyes grow bigger,and hurriedly get the phone on his hand,while.stepping backward.

Seohyun pov....

She inserted her sim on his phone and was  able to contact sooyoung.she's waiting at gate 1.

She  knows she's being stubborn,for not accepting his help,but he's the one to blame,she was so shocked when he threaten her with a kiss.When she finished her call,she give it back to him.

"Thanks for the help,I will go now she's there already.,".She didn't bother to wait for him to responds.until she saw sooyoung waving at her.

"Hyunnie!my god,I miss you girl!"she said while hugging each other,they keep on talking until they arrived at parking lot.

In the meantime......

Yong hwa sitting at the backseat of his car,he's body guard is driving,,he still tired due to long flight.Reading the proposal of possible project he received a call from Mr Kim,one of his body guard.

"Master,she meet her cousin already,and they going to the parking lot now,anything else you want me to do?".Mr Kim,was confused when his master told him to watched the gurl until.she meet her cousin,its not their master usual self,caring to others,especially the way she fight back at him.

"I want you to know everything about the her".he said.,he don't know whats got into him,but he's insterested at her,he's not sure if its because of her personality or her beautiful face that he can't seem to forget.