Final

bloody tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm bloody tired. 

too tired, i might be dead. 

don't look out for me, please. 

i beg you. 

Seungcheol's hands shivered when he read the note Jihoon had left him. He looked around the house, everything was a mess. The cushion was on the floor, pieces of glasses shattering on the floor. every single scene came back playing inside his head. 

The part he threw Jihoon across the room, slamming the smaller on the wall.

"Seungcheol please, don't" Jihoon shifted away from him, fear was truely shown in his eyes. Seungcheol was fuming with anger, and without hesitation, he gripped the smaller with his hair and violently threw him on the wall. 

"You ! I told you that you are mine!" Seungcheol kicked him flat on the stomach. Jihoon cried in pain, muttering 'i am yours' and 'i only love you'

The part he accused Jihoon for cheating on him. 

"You like him better don't you?! He s you better than I do! You like it when his was inside you!" Seungcheol screamed every single hurting word into his lover's face, expression completely disgusted at the image of Soonyoung ing his precious Lee Jihoon. His one and only. 

"Believe in me, Cheol. It was only you, nobody else had me rather than you. I really love you." Jihoon tried to hug the older but instead he was shoved away. 

And the most horrible part, the part he abused the smaller, causing him to bleed and to scream not because of pleasure but pain. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter