Farewell My Love ( one shot )

Farewell?( one shot )

 

 

It was late we kissed each other my arms held him tightly on me as I kissed his sweet lips.He moved his hand down to my hip whiel the other pulled one of my clinig hands away from his body a held it thight as we kissed.

 

 

 

It was late we............. 

  I knew It was dangerous,but not why.He had said ''You shouldnt love what you will lose.''But ither way there we were entwinded in each others arms.

 It was morning the sun shinned trough the open window,i LOOKED AT THE EMPTY SPOT BESIDE ME, Were was he too.Whiel rubbing my eyes I got dressed and walked out to the kitchen were I looked up at the doorway and later at the roof.
  I climbed up to see him there sitting on the roof staring at thje wonderfull scenery the threes glowed and glistind with the early sunlight shinning though them.I wasnt sure why we were hideing away here but we were.
  ''Yuki?''I sat beside him ''Is there someting wrong?''
He looked annoyed as he always did when he saw a consirn look on my face.
  ''nothing, love.''He paused ''I can hear them,It's dangerous.''
  ''What is why are we hideing what wrong!,whos coming''I stoped to relize soeting''I dont hear anything.''His face filled with anger.
  ''Nothing, its nothing.''He stood and left me on the roof alone.I decided to wait to ask him about this agian.I walked down to the kitchen to see him frustrated and thinking at the table.
  ''Hungery?''I asked letting him know I wouldnt bug him anymore.
  ''No,love,Jamie I'm fine,I wanna take you somewere come with me.''He grabbed my arm and I let him take me.

  I fallowed close behinde him as he led me trough the thick forest away from the small cotach hideway were we slept the past week.He pusshed branches away from my face as I fallowed behind.He pusshed himself aside to let me walk through.
  It was absolutley wonderfull the most buietful thing I had ever seen light poured through the tree tops and the fresh leaves shinned the fresh gass looked so new, like a babby the large pond glistend too the water pure and clean mountians in the backround,it was like someting you would see in a freay tale book.
  ''wow''.He grabbed me and climbed up a tree, for me to view better.The scenery was so...wonderful.Hre smiled at me,but his face turned harsh,I couldnt take it.
  ''Yuki, whats rong tell me!''I cryed, this time his eyes showed hurt.
  ''I didnt want to scare you or hurt you,Jamie love.''He took a breath ''igrew up here...I'm a deamon I was scraed I'd lose you If I told you the truth..hunters killed my father, and they want to hunt me my mother abandond me when I was small the moment she found out dad was a deamon thats why I was scraed to say it to you.''I stared in disbelife of what I just heard.My maother had been killed by a deamon I had always been scared of them and wish they would go away..''Jamie,''he continued''are you scared of me.''I thought for a moment and answerd suprisingly I felt no fear.
  ''No I'm not scraed, I love you Yuki.''He lifted me to face him holding my with one hand and my blond hair with his other.His green blueish eyes glowed along with his black silky hair,he looked buietful.He kissed me and smirked at me.
  ''I love you too-''his voice was cut of by a growing sound of hores feet and men.Them I thought.''love,stay here.''he put me in the branches coverd by leaves were I wouldnt be seen.
  ''I cant just wach them get you.''
  ''Jamie, just stay here.''the sorrow in his voice made me nodd.
  ''but-''I wispeard.''Promise you'l be okay.''
  ''I promise love.I promise.''He went to jump and looked back a tear dropping from his eye.''I love you.''he jumped off into the trees.
  I belived he'd be fine,he was strong,but I love him I will always worry.

  ''I love you too.''I wispeard a tear falling down my face