Thank You for the Gift

Secret Santa

Today will be the last christmas party we will be together. Wondering why? Because this is my last year, or should I say our last year in high school. By the way, I'm Kim Hyemi. Maybe you are wondering who is the other one in 'we'. Well, he is Kim Myungsoo, my one and only love. Yeah, I love him but he didn't even look at me. I think he knows it, everyone in class knows anyway. He is a member of a group of charming and good-looking group called TeenFinite. All it's member are my classmates. 

I was walking in the hallway when a classmate of mine, Jung Krystal, stopped me.

"Hyemi-ah, you are lucky this year.. You are totally gonna like what will you recieve from your secret santa!!! bye!!!" then Krystal just go off.

'What did she mean by that?'

I just didn't mind that because she is the person I know who loves to keep people's mind hanging. I continued to walk to the classroom where I was stopped, again, by my two classmates, Maki and Ani or the Heo twins.

"Mimi, I heard a rumor... And I think you will like it!!" Ani, the girly one of the twins, said.

"What?" I said unintersted.

"Well you see, we heard the guys, aka TeenFinite, talk about their secret santa...." Ani said slowly which made me so curious about it.

"Then?" I irritatedly said, while impatiently waiting for her answer.

"We heard that the one who got your name was Myungsoo" Maki, the boyish one, said straight-forwardly which made me shock.

"Yah! Maki your no fun!" she said while playfully hitting her sister's arm. "But Mimi, that was true!!!" she then looked at me and smile then go off just like what Krystal did.

I was laughing at their craziness. Then, suddenly it hit me. DID THEY JUST SAY THAT MYUNGSOO WAS MY AS IN MY SECRET SANTA??

I must have looked weird because I noticed some students looking at me, I just bowed politely then walked away as I'm trying to hide my overly red face. I can't believe it, Myungsoo was my secret santa.

 

SKIP to 3 HOURS... CHRISTMAS PARTY... EXCHANGING GIFTS PART...

The whole party was fun. We played and dance and sing like crazy people. It's just normal because today will be the last Christmas Party that we are all together. I didn't notice that I was crying until Woohyun wipe my tears.

"Eh? Thank you, Woohyun, I didn't realized it!!" I smiled at him.

"Look guys, Hyemi is crying!!" Woohyun shouted that turned everyone's attention to me including Myungsoo's.

'STUPID BASTARD' I looked at Woohyun intently.

"You're welcome!!" he replied. This guy didn't change at all. 

"Hyemi-ah, you okay?" Sunggyu asked followed by Niel, then Chunji, then Ricky and Changjo, then Ani and Krystal.

This people are just so nice!! Even this crazy Kingka's are nice, opposed to what others says cold-hearted hearthrobs.

"Yes, I was just sad that this is the last one we will celebrate," I said.

"Crazy kid!!" Minsoo said that made everyone laugh...

"Guys, because it's almost time, let's exchange gifts!!" Maki shouted.

"Kay!!" all said.

Everyone was excited, especially me because my secret santa was my long-time crush!! I was busy imagining things that I didn't notice that someone was infront of me. I eagerly looked up but kinda dissappointed, I thought it was Myungsoo.

"Hyemi-ssi, don't you like my present." Byunghun said.

"Aniyo!!! I was just shocked because I'm also your secret santa!!" then I hand him my gift. Everything was a mixed up I thought...

"Mimi.. mianhe.... We thought.." Ani started to cry..

"Eh? aniyo, it's fine.. everyone makes mistake!!^^" I said. 

I decided to look around, seeing where Myungsoo is. To my dissappointment he was no where to be found.

'Where could he be?' I sighed. I made an excuse to go outside to find Myungsoo.

As I look around, I heard a noise.

"Stupid Byunghun!!! Why did he did that? He knows I was her secret santa!!! AAAHHHH!!" a voice shouted.

The voice sounded familiar so I decided to take a look. It was Myungsoo. This is the first time I saw the always cool and emotionless guy frustrated.

"Uhm, Myungsoo-ssi, what are you doing?" I suddenly asked. 'Stupid me'

"Did you hear what I just said?" he asked.

"Eh? I didn't hear anything." I lied. I couldn't just say that I heard everything, it will make things awkward.

"Oh.. So what brought you here?"

"I noticed you left so I tried finding you.." I said shyly.

"Ahh.. Okay, let's go back to the classroom, they might have notice were gone."

"Ne!!" I replied cheerfully.

The walk was quiet so I decided to break the silence.

"Myungsoo-ssi, you looked frustrated earlier, what happened?"

"Oh that!" he then turned towards me. "Here," giving me a small box.

"What's this for?" 

"I was supposed to be your Secret Santa but that stupid Byunghun is playing with me!" he said.

"Oh.. Thanks.." I said shyly. "Can I open it now?" 

"Eh? Uhm, sure.." he said stuttering, I notice him blush a little.

As I opened the box, i saw a necklace with an infinity symbol as a pendant.

"Myungsoo-ssi, isn't this.. uhm,,, expensive?"

"It's okay, it's for you after all.." he then smiled. I know I was so red now.

"Hyemi-ah, is something wrong?" he said then touch my forehead.

"No.. Nothing.." I just looked down as we walked. I looked at the necklace. I know I might be crazy to read through things but there's nothing wrong in trying, right?

"Myungsoo-ssi, do you like me?" I suddenly blurted. I saw him stop and look at me. I notice his uneasiness.

"What made you think about that?" he then laughed nervously.

"This.." I pointed at the part of the necklace where it has a carving saying 'I will love you forever'

"Oh that, I didn't notice it when I bought it, don't mind it." he said then walked.

"Oh I thought you like me. 'Cause you know, I like, no, I love you, Myungsoo-ssi!!" I finally said my confession after a long time of hiding it. I noticed tears rolling in my cheeks. Then my knees felt weak, that I fell in the floor. I was crying that I didn't notice that there was a pair of hands hugging me.

"Stupid!!!" he said as he tightened his hug. "Ofcourse I like you!!!"

"Eh?"

"If I don't, why am I hugging you and why would I be mad at Byunghun if I'm not" he said then kissed my forehead.

So that's how my highschool romance started. Behind our back, we didn't know that certain people or should I say or friends are watching.

 


It's really finished!!! 

Sorry if I dissappoint you but I hope you guys like it!!!