Final

Play Fair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson Wang.

Remember when we first met? I still remember that day clearly. We were 10. I moved in your neighborhood and we ended up as classmates. I was so grumpy that day because I left my friends back from where we used to live. I was forced to sit next to you and I was so annoyed when you kept on poking me on my sides because I wasn't answering your questions. You tried talking to me with hello's in different languages you know and you were so frustrated that the only thing you got from me was a stare. I'm sorry about that. I'm not a talkative person like you... but you knew that already, yeah? I met amazing people here because of you... Jaebum and  Jinyoung who always fights and you'll always be there to keep them level-headed with your humor and knowing looks, Youngjae who's always so bright and whom you care about a lot because he's just so clumsy most of the times, Bambam who always have evil pranks for his hyungs and he always drag our innocent Yugyeommie in his escapades and you’ll reprimand them about respect but as soon as the prank involves pissing off Jaebum, you would readily join them.  They've been with us for the next fifteen years. Yugyeom even joked that we'll probably be with each other forever. That we were stuck with each other forever. We laughed because even though it sounds silly, it might be the truth.

We were so young, you know?

You were my best friend. You always tell everyone that and you'll always pout at me when I deny it but you'll always replace it with a smile because you know.

You know that you're as special to me as I am to you.

You know me best. Sometimes in my life, I get so lost but you were there. You were always there to keep me sane. Like that time I thought it was bad to be different. You told me it's okay. You loved me.

And I realized that I loved you too.

Three years ago, confessing to you makes me tremble. It's funny because now that I think aboit it, would you really be that disgusted if I were to say I love you more than a best friend kind of way? If I just want to kiss you and hug you.... be there for you like you were to me.

I know you won't.

You'll probably punch me in the face. Not because I love you. Because I'm crying like a baby in front of you, speaking absurdity like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter