The Girl Next Door - Chapter One

The Girl Next Door

This is a classic plot but i hope you guys like it! :)

[ Sungjae's point of view. ]

I'm here with my childhood friend. Well, i do have many childhood friend but this one is different and special for me. Her name is Sooyoung. There is too many secret, memory, and story about us that someone else didn't know. 

Today, i am standing beside her.

Wedding songs are being played. 

She's wearing such a beautiful white dress and smiling all the time. 

"Are you guys ready?" th photographer asked. 

"Yes!" She said. 

Then, a picture was taken. A memorable picture. 

At first, i tought i am the one who is going to marry her. But, god's plan isn't like that at all. Today, Sooyoung is getting married with a guy that i am close to, Nam Joohyuk. I didn't expect everything were going to be like this, but this is the reality. 

"Congratulation guys." I smiled to Sooyoung and Joohyuk, acting like i was okay when the reality isn't. Sooyoung looked at me then smiled, makes me want to throw something. I really hate this feeling. My heart feels like its going to be broken. It hurts too much. 

***

FLASHBACK 

***

 8 years ago. 

[ Sungjae's point of view. ] 

"Annyeong~" Someone greet me cutely. Of course it Sooyoung. "Good morning, Sungjae-ya~ How is your sleep?" she asked. I looked at her for a sec, then answered, "Its good as always. Why did you always ask that kind of question, Sooyoungie. I'm bored." 

Sooyoung hit my shoulder, she was joking. "Heeeeiysh~ Don't act like that, Sungjae! Anyway, did you know that our class will have a new student?" 

"Oh really? A girl or a boy?" asked me without an interest at all. "BOY! Oh my god, i am curious how is he. And someone also said that he is hot but cute and genius, plus tall! His name is Joosuk or something. You know right, that kind of guy are my type?" I didn't reply her question, i was confused. I don't want her to get close with another boy... I know i shouldn't have this kind of feelings but i can't help it. 

Suddenly, a boy bump into Sooyoung. i've never seen him before. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So its the first chapter. What do you think? Please leave a comment! :D