Part 1

When Love Comes

Kim Seolhyun. you can call her Seolhyun. there is not really interesting from her college life. just went to campus, spend her time with her lovely books and her lovely one and only friend, Bae Suzy. aaahh....almost forget about Suzy new baby, such really giant baby, Lee Jonghyun. her best friend lover.

Seolhyun always wonder why Suzy sacrifice her beauty for being Jonghyun girlfriend. maybe that is why, Seolhyun doesnt need a love. its tooo tiring. look at Jonghyun who always clingy on Suzy whenever she goes. like Suzy is Jonghyun baby sitter.

"sooo....Sol~ah, are you agree hem?!"

Seolhyun hisses. make really annoyed face and actually she is. this is another "not interesting life" for Seolhyun. Yoo Sungjae. this namja never get tired to annoy Seolhyun.

"i will pick you up at 9 ok?!"

"aish. when i say yes huh? No. tommorow is my bussiest day ever,i dont have time. and DONT EVER CALL ME LIKE THAT. My name is SEOLHYUN, not SOL"

"jeezz that boy is really annoying”

“or maybe he really love you hem?”

Seolhyun little bit jump when suddenly someone grab her shoulder. Her only bestie.

“aish…you almost get me heart attack yak Bae Suzy!” Seolhyun hisses that make Suzy giggle.

“soo…why you always ignore Sungjae? Maybe he really love you and…you know, he is cute too”

Seolhyun rolled her eyes and keep walking. Suzy must be crazy to say something stupid like that. Love? Oh…the last thing ever that Seolhyun need in her normal life.

 “stop talking nonsense Bae Suzy. oh…where is your giant baby bear huh?”

Seolhyun looking left and right. It must be really magic when Lee Jonghyun is no where to be found around Suzy.

“giant baby bear nugu?” asked Suzy innoncently. Oohhh…she is really cute, Jonghyun must be really lucky.

“giant bear your….aahh here, the giant baby Lee Jonghyun” Seolhyun cooly said when she saw Suzy boyfriend comes. Put his hand around Suzy shoulder like he always do.

“yak. Kim Seolhyun. Call me oppa, Jonghyun oppa. I am older than you!”

“whatever”

“aish this kid”

“oppa…stop it. Like you don’t know her” Suzy tried to calm Jonghyun.

“so…I must get going first. Happy weekend Suzy-ah,bye” Seolhyun start to walk but she stopped and turn back, staring at Jonghyun then…

“you must send her home safely. And…why you always put your hand around Suzy shoulder? Like monkey clingy over Suzy”

Seolhyun smirk and start to walk again. Silently smile when she heard Jonghyun scream.

“aish that girl, yaaakkkk”

“oppa…stop it, she just joking okai. Lets go…I am hungry” said Suzy cutely and make Jonghyun calm in very quick.

“nde…kajja, lets eat ramen” said Jonghyun happy and he put his hand around Suzy shoulder again but…just then he put his hand down.

“geunde Suzy-ah? am I really like monkey huh? you, didn’t like when I put my hand around you like her said?” said Jonghyun whit his cute lips pouting. Suzy just cant and giggle for her boyfriend cuteness.

“aniya. Joah. That is mean…you really love me and give me warm feeling oppa”

“ooohhh….you indeed my beauty girl, not like your cocky friend”

“aish oppa, she is my best friend. And Seolhyun really nice”

“oh okay, I am sorry” said Jonghyun before he put his hand around Suzy again. Start walking with big smile on his face.

Meanwhile…

Seolhyun sit on her livingroom sofa. Trying to killing time with watching TV. She let her deep sigh when she look at the clock. It almost 9 but there is no sign for her mother comes from work.

“beeepp”

She look at her phone. Her mom name there.

“nde omma, when will you home?”

“ohh…I am really sorry dear. I am afraid I cant make it. I mean, I must fly to China right now. There I problem there and Mrs Kim need me to come with her, are you ok dear?”

Again. Seolhyun let her deep sigh. Her mom must be really tired.

“nde… I am ok”

“mianhe dear, I hope you understand. I will buy you something cool from China ok?”

Seolhyun smile.

“no worry omma, I am fine. I am not little girl anymore”

“hahaha…but you still omma lovely little girl. Oh…Seolhyun-ah, I almost forgot. Can omma ask your help dear?”

“nde?”

“you know Mrs Kim only son in Japan? he will comeback to Korea. He will continue his study in Korea. He must arrive to Korea tomorrow soo…can you fetch  him at airport?”

Seolhyun blinked her eyes for second try to figure it out what her mom said.

“he will arrive at 8”

“nde? 8?”

8? Its really morning. Wake up in her beautiful weekend at 8? Its must be really crazy. How she will?

“and dear…he will stay in our home for a while till me and Mrs. Kim back from China. Mrs. Kim wont her son alone and she jut need to make sure that her son is safe.”

Wait? stay at her home? That is mean boy nugu will stay at her home with her? Like just with the two of them? Her and him? In one home? Oh…her mom must be kidding  ok? Its not his life is safe but her life is in danger.

“mom…how can you let me, you beautiful daughter  stay with”

“oh…mianhe dear, I have to go first. I will call you when I am in China. Good night dear and don’t forget for tomorrow. I love you”

Seolhyun just silent there with her phone still in her hand. Ooohhh, tomorrow must be her really bussiest day ever like she said to Sungjae before. Ooohhh…it must be more easy to hangout with Sungjae just for a day than….aish. her peacefull life will gone soon. And she really hate it.

 

 

 

ps: mianhe for my gramatical error kekeke...and enjoy reading (oh..please dont hate me for making those pairing, its just for my fanfic)