Chapter 26

Not So Dense After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: not every gifted Star will go through a carefree and safe journey...

 

 

 

 

 

"say aaahh-"

 

Joohyun cooes as she darts the spoon full of mango pudding inside Seulgi's mouth when she did as told.

 

"ugh what is this typical kdrama?" Sooyoung snorts watching them. she then turns to Seungwan who's quietly enjoying her tiramisu. 

 

" hey dwarf, feed me- OW! WHAT THE HECK WOMAN" the shorter already stepped on her foot violently before the latter could even finish but doesn't show any expression as they are basically still in public. less embarrasement is much needed.

 

"one, I have a name. two, you are rude. three, GET YOUR OWN DESSERT." eyes are rolled after then.

 

"but I want to be loved too." the taller pouts, eye-ing the couple just across the table in their own world. her eyes then wonder around other tables and stops at a man in a black coat sitting just a table away from them with only a glass of water in his hand.

 

"looks like its just you and me in this lone world, aye buddy?" the satan sighs before turning back her attention to her squad.

 

 

---

 

 

"Seulgi unnie, this is really fun!" Yeri exclaims happily while the latter smiles. Seulgi pats the purple helmet she's wearing before slightly pulling the leather her other hand is holding to the right so the horse they're riding would gallop back slowly to the other direction.

 

to their surprise, the zoo is holding an event for the week and had included some free rides on horses and elephants as to attract more visitors. 

 

this somehow caught little Yeri's attention and here they are now, with Seulgi on the back with her in between her arms. 

 

the keepers offered themselves to help with the ride but its not something to worry about if one knows how to ride a horse.

 

Seulgi being Seulgi, it only took her a single glance on how the equipments should be placed and the little push should be done to get the horse to move.

 

Yeri waves at her sister who's currently standing just outside the fence while sporting a wide smile next to Seungwan. She sighs in content of the warm sight. 

 

surprisingly, Sooyoung knows how to ride an elephant. 

 

"i lived in Thailand before for 70 years" she explained flatly which only receive a  " you" in reply from Seungwan.

 

but atleast she seems like she's having fun, being decent at all. 

 

which somehow scares the out of Joohyun.

 

"hey" Joohyun snaps when the girl next to her hold her by the shoulder.

 

"you scared me! w-what is it?"

 

"sorry, but... i've had my eyes around for a while and... that guy in shades over there.." she secretly juts her lips to a direction and the taller's eyes lands on a  man, based on his firm figure, with a pair of dark shades and a black coat.

 

"i dont know if its just me or he's been keeping an eye at Seulgi and Yeri for a while now since we've arrived here... or is it just me" she says just above whisper, shrugging afterwards.

 

"hmm..." Joohyun thought for a moment. now that her friend mentioned it, he really seems strange. the odds shakes her curiosity. 

 

but her train of thoughts get abruptly cut off when Seulgi grabs her hand.

 

"our time is up." the bear says while sporting a satisfied smile that mirrors Yeri's. 

 

Joohyun grins back and kisses both of them on the cheek before glancing back where the man is. WAS. he disappeared.

 

she shakes her head lightly and just ignores it. she may have watch a little too much kdrama with Seulgi.

 

"m-miss! you're time is up! p-please get d-down from the elephant" the seemingly terrified worker tries to reason out while keeping a safe distance from the animal.

 

"NO! NYAHAHAHA-"

 

the other three, except for Seulgi who's clapping in amusement by Sooyoung's antic, can only duck their head in agony.

 

 

---

 

 

"HOLY PRINGLES..."

 

Seulgi gapes at the 'almighty birds' (as she calls it) that she has been wishing to see one in real with her eyes.

 

she looks at the left end of the fences, an ostrich is drinking from the given buckets, then to the other end where another ostrich is pecking on the fences for god knows what reason.

 

"jesus, these creatures are scary" Seungwan grimaces while looking at one that has been pecking the ground for a sole minute now. she turns her head to Sooyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter