Chapter 25

Not So Dense After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  I would like to thank you all for staying by my sides despite being so inactive.

And also for the upvotes- THE FIC HAD SUCCEEDED GAINING OVER 100 UPVOTES W THE LST       CHAPTER OMG U ERTS- AND THE COMMENT HAD ME ROFL

 

Anyway, here you go! Enjoy <3

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“damn, Bear. You’re getting better and better each time you started a new work!” Joohyun compliments her girlfriend who’s currently drawing a semi realistic bird on her sketchpad.

 

“I’ve been learning.” Seulgi beams, flashing her toothy smile. Obviously pleased by the compliment.

 

“yeah I know, you’ve been drawing every single day but you’re really fast”

 

“perks of being a special star with special ability?” the taller shrugs.

 

It’s true, usually a normal person would take months to be JUST mediocre on a certain skill or subject. But on her side of the story, it’s the total opposite.

 

Seulgi only has to watch a certain action being done, giving her full focus and attention to it. That’s all it takes for her to learn something. Sure she has to watch it a few times before actually be able to do it.

 

The couples are currently lousing around in the Bae’s resident with Seulgi laying on her stomach on the floor with her sketchpad while Joohyun on top of her with her chin on the latter’s shoulder. Saturdays are always lousy day for them, not that they’re complaining because it’s also a rest day for Joohyun herself.

 

Just then Joohyun’s stomach grumbles, not realizing that it’s already 10 am and she only had a sandwich for breakfast because “I’m on a diet!”, she said although Seulgi kept hugging her waist, whining “I like your body!” and got confused afterwards not knowing what she actually said sounds so sultry.

 

Oh well, Seulgi still has a lot more to learn after all.

 

“ugh” Joohyun drops her head on Seulgi’s back, feeling a slight vibration coming from the latter who’s giggling.

 

“hungry?” the bear closes her sketch pad and puts down her pencil.

 

“diet, I told you already” Joohyun mumbles on her back.

 

“Hyun,” Seulgi lifts her right arm up above her girlfriend so she could easily turn, making her lay on her back with Joohyun on her chest as she hugs her, “and I told you there’s no need for that!”

 

“I haven’t been able to eat properly since the last exam weeks”

 

“so? You still look perfectly fine to me. I like your body”

 

“ugh you’re so disgusting” Joohyun playfully mocks but smiles when Seulgi only hugs her waist tighter and starts planting kisses on her neck and jawline.

 

“it’s the truth” the teases continue until tongues were involve but before anything could happen, a squirtle came into the scene.

 

“EW YOU DISGUSTING OLD PEOPLE PRRREEEEASE GET A ROOM PREASE”

 

The couple jumps off from each other out of shock. Seulgi’s face almost hitting their coffee table and Joohyun blushing hard, getting caught doing something out of her usual unnie mode by her little sister is something that she’s trying her best to avoid.

 

But with it’s hard now with the bear’s presence.

 

“B-Bae Yeri, w-watch your mouth!”

 

“okay sorry whatever, anyway, Seulgi unnie!” Yeri shrugs her off rather unpolitey- the result of hanging out too much with Sooyoung.

 

“y-yes?” Seulgi was about to sit up but Yeri beat her to it by running down the stairs, jumping and sitting on her stomach in a record speed, while sporting a pout.

 

“HEY!” Joohyun scolds her for doing so and judging from the pout, she knows her little sister is about to ask for help from her girlfriend. The cute out doesn’t always work for her, but unfortunately it does for Seulgi.

 

One time, Yeri had purposely asked Seulgi to bare her abs so she could draw faces on them because she’s “too bored”. Seulgi being the clueless and caring bear she is, abided.

 

“unnie! Teach me how to draw a dolphin!”

 

“….what?”

 

“what?”

 

“SOOYOUNG UNNIE CHALENGED ME IF I CAN DRAW A DOLPHIN!”

 

“WHAUT-“

 

“a… dog feet?”

 

“no! a dolphin!”

 

“door… fin?”

 

“unnie I swear to God- a dolphin!”

 

“what… is a dolphin?”

 

A dead silent fell upon the atmosphere as Yeri just stares at their bear for a good 15 seconds or so, before turning her head to the nearest wall and hugs it.

 

From her unnie’s point of view, it looks like Yeri is so done with life.

 

“….Wally is a dolphin??? I THOUGHT WALLY IS A WALL????????”

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

The shine shimmering in Seulgi’s eyes as she watches the video being played on Yeri’s phone is too amusing, Joohyun couldn’t help but to giggle. Making the latter raise her head to look at her, the smile never leaving her face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter