Final

Waste Of Love

Yun=You

"Op-Oppa I L-L-Love you."Yun said in front of her crush in the empty classroom."W-Would you want to go out with me?"Yun added hoping her crush would accept her.

"Sure why not."The guys said while yawning."I'm Hoseok how about you."Hoseok said in boring tone since he not really into a relationship.

"A-Are you really accept me as your g-g-girlfriend?"Yun ask

"If you don't want its okay I'm not gonna force you,"Hoseok said while looking at Yun.

"N-No I'm Kim Seo Yun" Yun introduce herself to Hoseok while looking at her feet.

Hoseok and Yun had been dating for 3 years and live in the same apartment. In the past, Yun had a crush on Hoseok since they're in college.One day she confesses to Hoseok that she loves Hoseok very much. Without hesitating, Hoseok accepted her feeling.After Hoseok being accepted by BigHit, he changes a lot after he works there.Hoseok always when back home late at night.Yun always got a text about Hoseok from her friend that Hoseok had another girl behind her.

-Flashback-during Hoseok accept into BigHit

Hoseok runs from the taxi to his apartment where he and Yun stay at.He barges into the house and quickly hugs Yun waist giving her a few kisses on the neck."Yun oppa got accept into the BigHit company as a manager."Hoseok said turning Yun around to face him, his arm still hugging Yun's waist.

"Really?When are you starting working there?"Yun asks while putting her arm around Hoseok neck

"Around next week,"Hoseok said giving a peck on Yun's lips

"Well, congratulation oppa."Yun said hugging Hoseok very tight same goes to Hoseok.

"Should we eat something special today?"Yun ask as she letting Hoseok go.

"I will eat whatever you cook for me dear."Hoseok said playing with Yun's hand and kiss it.

-End Flashback-

Later that morning, when she was about to wash his clothes, she smells the unfamiliar scent on Hoseok shirt.She started to recall what her friend said to her but then she remained positive.

While they are watching a movie in the living room, Hoseok keep on playing his phone to Yun decided to break the silence and start a conversation. "Oppa since tomorrow is Saturday, let's watch a movie.There is a good movie playing at the cinema."

"Why do sudden?"Hoseok asks and focuses on his phone.

"It's your birthday tomorrow"Yun excited.

"I'm not free tomorrow "Hoseok sigh.

"What about tomorrow night" Yun ask

"I'm not sure.I will see my scheduled first if I can I text you."Hoseok stops playing his phone then her hair down to the tip of her hair and curl it.

"Thanks" Yun lay her head down on Hoseok lap while Hoseok caresses her hair.

The next day, Hoseok birthday has come.Yun prepared Hoseok favorite dish just for his birthday. While Yun was preparing Hoseok favorite dishes, Hoseok was gone to his meeting at BigHit.Yun thought that Hoseok had his meeting until late at night but his meeting g was ended by lunch. He hasn't when back home.Which make Yun worry and she texts Hoseok.

(To HoSeok)

Oppa where are you?Does the meeting ended yet?

(To HoSeok)

I have a surprise for you!!Please come back home early!!

After half an hour, she got a text which surprising her that it's not Hoseok but it was her friend

(Conversation between Ahri and Yun)

(A=Ahri)

(Y=Yun)

A : Yun, Yun did you broke up with Hoseok?I saw him with another girl at the restaurant near by the Bubble Tea House.Where we usually go when we had our free time.

Y : Are you sure the guy you see is Hoseok?I didn't break up with him yet.

(Yun receive a picture of Hoseok and a girl)

(Yun end the conversation)

As she put her jacket on, she walked to the bus stop.Thank goodness the bus is right on time.Yun manages to get into the bus, when she arrives at BBQ Restaurant, she opens the door and sees Hoseok kissing another girl.Hoseok break the kiss, he makes an eye-contact with Yun.Hoseok was really surprised seeing Yun at the Restaurant door.He sees Yun's eye is already watery. Hoseok try to catch Yun but she already run towards the road.Yun's doesn't look at the car that passes by. As she was about to run, to other side, she got hit by a car.Hoseok run toward Yun and embracing her head closer to his chest.Now he really regret everything that he have done to his girlfriend. Yun lost a lot of her blood and the doctor try really hard to save Yun life, but she heart suddenly stop in the middle of operations. They can't do anything to her but to pray for her to be in a peaceful place.

"Mom U-Unnie didn't leave us, right?"Yun's little sister ask her mom that already crying on her mom embrace.

"D-Dad tells me this is just the dream.N-Noona still a-alive right?"Yun's little brother ask his dad about his sister condition now crying while sitting down next to his twin."Noona didn't leave all of u-us right SeoEun?"He asks his twin who looking at him.

"N-No I'm sure U-Unnie just s-sleeping,"SeoEun said hugging her twin sibling.

"I'm sorry for your lost.You can see her for the last time.We did our best to save her but it God love her more.I'm sorry."The doctor who was in charge of taking care of Yun's operation said and leaving them with a heavy step.

After one day of Yun's funeral. Hoseok went back home, on his way to his and Yun's house, he recall on what he and Yun always do when they have free time. When he reach to his and Yun's house, he found out that his favoured dish and his birthday cake is still on the table. He looked towards the cake and saw a picture of Yun kissing his cheek on the cake.He took his phone out of his poclety, open his phone gallery and scroll down Yun picture. Hoseok even watching a video of Yun playing with her twin little sibling.

"I'm so sorry about what have I done to you, Yun.I love you very much.I'm sorry for not giving you a love that you looking from me.I will never found a girlfriend like you ever again.Let meet at heaven dear my lovely girlfriend" Hoseok said with a low voice since he knows Yun can't hear him anymore.

"I love you more than you know.Please be healthy and don't get sick while I'm gone.I love you Jung Hoseok you are my joy baby.Even a word can't express how deep is my love to you."Yun caresses Hoseok cheek slowly even though her touch is penetrated toward Hoseok.She left walking step by step not looking at Hoseok since its time for her to go to her world

-The End-

I hope you enjoy reading my fic and sorry if there had any mistake