Speak Of The Devil.

He's The Daevil.

Youngjae was an introverted, intuitive, feeling and judging type of person. You've heard about it right? Those were the basic of personality we had - just search up on the internet and do the test. Aha. So Youngjae, he was your type of guy whom couldn't care less about his surrounding - of what people were thinking about him - even of everything that happened in the world. 

But that excluded the presence of him. 

Daehyun. 

Daehyun was his name. They had been in a circle of mutual friends since sophomore year until now, their final year of high school. Youngjae never had any interested in him before though, even when Daehyun was sitting in front of him when they were classmate last year. It was because Daehyun, he was your kind of school tyrant that time and Youngjae would rather avoid being in contact with guys like that - he wanted to stay out of trouble! 

But - of course there would be always a but. It didn't last long, Youngjae finally gave in. He finally started to notice him last year - when they were classmate obviously but he didn't take it seriously. He thought that maybe it was his hormone. Well, Jaebum and Peniel - both already started to date that time, leaving him alone being the single lad in the clique. Youngjae sometimes also helped Himchan to hit on their very hot senior which then lead to how Youngjae started to notice Daehyun.

 

"Aish! Just try it yourself!" Youngjae snapped, eyeing Himchan with his dreadful glare while the latter trying his best to look pitiful in front of Youngjae. "Aish really. I hate you, you know?" Youngjae said as he took the small note from Himchan and began making his way out of their classroom.

"Just this once Youngjae-ah. Preeeetty pweeeeeease!" 

"Honestly, I don't know why you are acting like this." Youngjae stopped walking as he turned to face Himchan beside him. "Why? I just want to be friend with him.." Himchan answered softly causing Youngjae to let out a sigh. "Then why don't you just do it yourself? What if he misunderstand this situation thinking I whom want to be friend with him?" Youngjae asked, more like he was provoking Himchan to do it himself but it didn't turn out like how he wanted though. Himchan reacted the other way.

"He wouldn't even spare a glance at me Youngjae. I'm shy and - "

"Then use Facebook! What's the point Mark Zuckerberg invented the social website if we're not using it for this kind of purpose??" 

"But I like to make it oldskool and don't you even try to judge that. I don't care, just go and past him the note!" Himchan ended their talk by pushing Youngjae to a group of students where their hot senior was there. Himchan giggled looking at Youngjae who was staring at Daehyun the minute after Youngjae realized it was Daehyun whom he bumped into. "I wonder why these two never talked. Tch." Himchan said before he walked away to hide himself.

 

Youngjae held his arm as he looked straight to the person in front of him. Why is he here? He was too captivated in the moment until Daehyun made Youngjae came back to his sense which was he flicked Youngjae's forehead causing Youngjae to groan. "Yah what was that for?!" Youngjae asked as he rubbed his forehead. What a bad day today. 

"Who is this guy? Do you know him, Daehyun?" An unusual deep sensual voice greeted his ears and Youngjae knew it right away who that was. Yongguk was standing next to Daehyun while looking at him, a small smile painted on his face. Youngjae gasped inwardly when he remembered why he was here so he looked around, trying to find his best friend but he found nothing. You're so dead Kim Himchan. 

"Ahh, him? I don't know. I'm sure I've seen him somewhere..."

"What?"

Youngjae asked as he looked at Daehyun in disbelief. "What?" Daehyun asked back looking at him confused. 

Youngjae scoffed at him then he looked at Yongguk. "Hello sunbae! I'm Yoo Youngjae from class 4M3D1. I'm sorry for the sudden appearance just now. Here, take this!" Youngjae said as he held the note towards Yongguk. "And so I'm going to excuse myself. Hehe. Good day sunbae!" Right after the note was passed to Yongguk, Youngjae bowed and gave him his best smile before he made his way. 

 

"Did he really just say that? He doesn't know me? Pft. I don't know you too. Heh." Youngjae mumbled alone on his way home. "Who does he think he is though? Owwuwuhhjj. I'm so pissed." He continued to ramble alone until he reached his home.  His  hand stopped at its own accord before he could touch  the door handle,  his face turned gloomy out of sudden. Standing straight in front of the door, Youngjae took a deep breath then smiled afterwards - a smile that didn't really reach his eyes. 

"I'm home!" He shouted when he entered his house, taking off his shoes at the same time. Youngjae smiled when he heard footsteps coming closer towards him. "Oh, you're home. Go change your clothes, then come out to eat okay?" His mother said when Youngjae turned around. "Waahh! Omma is so nice, you even make me a drink. Ah, as we know, Youngjae's omma is the best among the best!" Youngjae grinned as he tried to take the cup from his mother but was clearly stopped before he could even try. "Tsk. This is for your dad. Go make on your own, you're big enough." Youngjae chuckled looking at his mother pouting.

"I know, I know. I was just teasing you omma~" He added while pinching his mother's cheek playfully. "Aigoo! Look at you. Aish, go to your room, I'm busy right now." His mother replied, smiling at him. Youngjae only nodded before he made his way up to his room. "Yeobo-ah, drink this coffee I made for you. Don't be so distress uh?" Youngjae stopped when he heard it. Again?  He thought then he sighed, continued making his way up to his room.