Chapter 1

You? Or you?

AUTHOR P.O.V

The two of them arrived in time just a minute  before the gates were about to close. 

"HAH! We made it!" 

"get a moving." The gaurd yelled at them and they quickly went inside while chuckling to themselves.

They both arrived at their locker which was close to each others. They had always been together forever basicly. Their parents were best friends and they've lived by each other since they were in diapers. They argued a lot and faught a lot but really they were actully really close. That was until high school year started. Hongbin joined basketball and since he was tall and handsome he become part of the popular group. Honestly, Monica was happy for him, he was always laughing and he had good friends around but the thing that she didn't like was they began to grow distant from each other. Hongbin was always busy with basketball practice to come over and spend some time with her or he was too busy out partying with his other firneds. Monica was quiet the opposite of Hongbin, while he was outgoing she choose to stay quiet and never got close with anyone. Why? well growing up in middle school with the cutest guy in the school seemed like dream but really it wasn't. She got hateful comments saying she didn't deserve to hang out around him or called her a and many more childish stuff and so many fake friends only hung out with her just so they could talk to Hongbin. She choose to ignore them and they eventually stopped but MOnica'ssince then she didn't want to get closse to anyone else but Hongbin, he'll stay by me forever she had thought, and he promised that he would. But now, what about now? What have they become? They don't even talk much anymore. Although there was one girl who was quite close to Monica, they weren't best friend close but they were friendly with each other because they were the non social group of the school, they had all their classes the same and they talked often but Monica never wanted anymore than that, afriad that she would just end up getting used. 

Monica was deep in her thoughts and staring out to space when someone flicked her forehead.

"OUCH!!" 

"Babo, hurry up ur going to be late shorty." Hongbin chuckled. 

"I'm not short Hongbin -.-"  Monica stated.

"Haha i'm just joking around Monica." Hongbin chuckled.

"anyways, see you later and seriouslt don't be late for class." and with that Hongbin went to his class. 

Monica's P.O.V

I also headed off to your first period class. I got to class right on time and sat down at my usual seat by the window where I could daze off and look out the school's garden when our teacher blabbed on and on about today's lesson. Sure, i was number one in my class but sometimes lectures really bored me.

"Ok class since we finished early today, you guys have about 10 minutes of free time, make sure to study hard for next week's exams. I'll be back to dismiss you for lunch." The class cheered, I barely understoof what was going on.

I took out my headphones and my phone and started listening to music while the other kids goofed around. ssome girls gathered to gossip but I didn't vare for those things. i closed my eyes for a while and someone ii feel asleep. 

"Monica, wake up sleepy head, it's time for lunch." I opened my eyes and adjusted to the light in the room. I looked up to find it was hania. i stood up and followed her out of the classroom and towards the cafeteria. i was still waking up from my slumber when I got knocked over by a student rushing by me. I feel down on my hard.

A