Plop

Couch Plop

Jinki loved Thursdays. Taemin didn’t have a class until one in the afternoon which meant that they could stay in bed and cuddle until 11:45 when he had to be kicked out of bed by feet that were freezing from being held out of the warm cocoon that was their blanket. He got home about 2 and a half hours after he left and then they had all day to do whatever they wanted. They’d go on little dates and walks in the park, or much like tonight they’d meet up with their friends. Jinki’s favorite type of Thursday afternoon was one spent in pajamas cuddling on one of plush surfaces in their apartment.

 

He was putting the last couple shirts on their hangers and up in the closet depending on who’s they were when he checked his watch. Taemin should have been home about ten minutes ago. Jinki tossed the basket against the wall and headed down the hallway. The only signs that younger man was home was his backpack tossed somewhere near the archway leading into the kitchen, his pants in a pile between the foyer and the living room, and his polka dotted socked feet hanging off the end of the couch facing the front door.

 

He wanted to snort, but instead he called out, “Baby?” The muffled voice of Taemin was soft, but Jinki could hear the call of his name. He walked over until he could look over the back at the couch and a giggle flew past his lips. Taemin was laying face first into one of the throw pillows he always teased his boyfriend about, knees bent and pressed into the cushion and his up in the air. “Tough day Pumpkin?” Taemin just made noises.

 

Jinki patted him on the with a small smile. Taemin made a sound of surprise before he was turning his head so his left cheek was against the pillow and he was glancing up at his boyfriend. He lifted his right arm to wiggle his fingers and make grabby hands toward his boyfriend, who just made a face. “C’meeeeere.”

 

“What happened today that made you be a melted pile of plop on my couch?”

 

Taemin’s bottom lip jutted out for a moment before he was whining and his arm flopped back against the couch. Then he was rambling in a soft, squeaky voice. “I got a project and a paper, plus the test was moved from 2 weeks from now to next tuesday and I’m pooped and want to be a plop with my boyfriend so please oh please squish me.”

 

Jinki softly smiled, “Roll over bub.” The other man beamed from ear to ear as he quickly rolled over onto his back. Jinki walked around the couch and pulled his hoodie over his head and tossed it on the recliner by their feet. He waves his hand until Taemin’s legs were spread enough for him to walk across the couch cushion on his knees to gently lay against his body with his head up against his left shoulder. “Comfy?”

 

“Wiggle a little you’re bunched a little weird.” Jinki did as he was told and Taemin sighed as he wrapped his arms around him. “Perfect.” Jinki’s eyes closed as he felt Taemin’s lips against his forehead and his hands moving down him. He wiggled his hands under the band of Jinki’s sweats to gently palm his through his boxer briefs.

 

“I’m sorry they gave you so much work baby,” Jinki almost wanted to purr with how warm and content he felt having Taemin move his hands as he was, but managed to say, “I’ll help you anyway I can.”

Taemin brushed his nose through his hair and took a deep breath as his hands stopped moving, fingers gently pressing into his skin. His voice was soft and tired as he said, “You’re helping me loads right now Babe.” Jinki felt one of Taemin’s hand leave his and a moment later the blanket from the back of the couch was being tossed over them and the hand was replaced. This time Jink did purr, a deep rumble from his throat. He was warm and fuzzy, and content. His eyes didn’t open as his fingers gently caressed the other man’s collar bone, and soft puffs of air blew against his face as he felt Taemin gently chuckle. “Can we nap?”

 

“We have to meet Kibum at five remember,” And before the man could say anything Jinki was clarifying himself, “Which means we have to get up in less than forty five minutes in order to actually be ready and on the way to meet him. We both know how long getting dressed takes.”

 

“I just want to kiss you a lot, is that a problem?”

 

Jinki pressed a kiss to the part of skin he could reach without moving, “No not at all it’s great wondrous superb, but it has it’s time and place and preventing me from putting a shirt on when we have to be somewhere is not the time nor place Sweetums.”

 

“So mean,”

 

“I could squish you to death right now without even trying.”

 

“Babe that means you have to move.”

 

“Oh.” Jinki’s head shifted slightly to get a better spot against Taemin’s shoulder as his voice dropped in volume, “Right.”

 

“Also that just proves my point that you’re mean to me.”

 

Jinki rose his head to squint at his boyfriend suspiciously. Taemin’s hands were soft and warm against his as he continues to cup each cheek, and he looked completely pleased with himself. “Fine you win this round. Go back to massaging that was nice.” He wasn’t even finished with the request before he felt Taemin’s fingers working into his skin. A deep sigh blew past his lips as he relaxed fully against his boyfriend. His voice was almost as hiss as he said, “Yesssss just like that.” He shifted slightly to fit into the little space between Taemin and the couch and pulled his left leg up to be closer to the younger man’s abdomen.

 

Taemin’s hand moved from his inside the sweatpants to gently rub the length of the back of Jinki’s thigh, fingers gripping slightly as he moved. “You smell so good.”

 

Jinki’s lips curved up as he snuggled closer. “I showered after you left for class.”

 

“I like the new shampoo. It’s very sweet but not like ow my senses hurt type of sweet.”

 

“Thanks? I think?” Jinki snorted as he stared at the way Taemin’s chest rose and fell with his breathing.

 

There was a comfortable silence for a while as Taemin continued his motion caressing Jinki’s thigh, but then the younger man was whining, “Can we pllllllease cancel on Kibum and take a nap instead?”

 

“Sure,” Jinki said happily, but then his voice changed to a more teasing tone as he said, “If you wanna move and get my phone that’s in my hoodie over there.”

 

He felt Taemin shift slightly to get a better look at where he was referring to and Jinki chuckled when the man let out a disappointed sound. “Buttttttt it’s soooo far awwway.”

 

“Would you like cheese with your whine Sir?”

 

Taemin smacked his gently as he scowled slightly, “Can’t we just like not show up and nap?”

 

“Kibum has a key remember? The one we gave him because you keep losing yours and sometimes I’m with a patient and can’t come save your pretty little head? He’d come marching over here hoping we’re dead because we didn’t show up or call him so we better be dead instead of just ignoring him.” Jinki jumped and his eyes snapped open when Taemin screeched.

 

The man looked down apologetic, a tiny smile on his face. “Oopsie?”

 

Jinki stretched to peck his lips and scowl, “You owe me more kissies. That scared me.”

 

“Sorry,” Taemin mumbled between little kisses. As he continued to receive pecks he said, “But not really.”

 

Jinki mentally rolled his eyes before pausing in his kisses and almost laughing when Taemin was puckered up with his eyes closed waiting on another kiss. A small one was given to him before a pout could fully set on his face. Jinki held his cheek and smiled as he brushed their noses together, “I love you a lot my little Couch Plop.”

 

“I love you a lot more my Snuggle Muffin.”

 

Taemin beamed when Jinki kissed his nose and settled back against him. but it fell the moment Jinki said, “You still have to call Kibum if you want to cancel.”

 

“Jiiiinnnnkkkki.”