My Bestfriend's Brother

My Bestfriend's Brother (Jungkook one-shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was on my 6th birthday when I was first introduced to them. They were new in town and it was their first day at school.

 

"Everyone this is Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Rae Hee. They are new here, so I hope you all will be good to them", the teacher said as she patted the boy.

 

Everyone wanted to share the cookies that I had given them for my birthday with the new students, everyone but me. No one wanted some new kids to steal the spotlight away from them on their birthday. Regardless to say, I had an intense dislike for them resulting to me snatching away the cookie, my cookie from the new girl, to which she looked at me with crystal eyes and started whimpering. I smirked for a second before I fell down on the ground. I looked up and saw the Jeon boy glaring at me. Did he just push me?

 

 

"Hurt RaeRae again, and you'll be pushed down more often", he growled before he helped the Jeon girl dry her tears and gave her his lunch box.

 

My hatred for them grew when even my bestfriend wanted to spend more time with Jeon Rae Hee than with me. It didn't help that I noticed that they keep to themselves and ignored all the other students fanning over them and the really cute guy who comes to fetch them everyday after school. Are they really that proud? WOW!

 

It was middle school and my hatred for them had still not faded when the teacher paired me up with one of the twins for a science project. Needless to say I wanted to punch the face of the said teacher.

 

I accompanied Jeon Rae Hee to her house to complete the project. The journey was quiet and it was only then I realized why all the students in our class wanted to befriend her. She was a very pretty girl with an aura mysterious enough to attract anyone.

 

Her house was small and tidy. She told me to sit in the couch as she went into the kitchen. I studied the room carefully- everything was in black and white, the curtains were drawn fully and on the table near the glass pan lay a picture of the Jeon twins and the guy who used to come up them up during kindergarten. The house looked well to do with great amount of discipline. She came back with two glasses of water and some snacks and put it on the table.

 

"Where are your parents?", I blurted out.

 

"Dead", she said in barely a whisper.

 

"Oh~ I... I am... I am sorry", I stuttered, unable to think of anything to say.

 

"Why do you hate me so much?", she asked as she stared at me, her eyes showing hurt, confusion and some other foreign expressions.

 

"I don't know", I finally muttered to which she nodded before turning to her book as I did the same.

 

The next day, there were stares and whispers everywhere when people  spotted Jeon Rae Hee sitting with someone other than her twin, someone called Kim Hana.

 

In course of time, Jeon Rae Hee and I became good friends and I learnt a lot about her. Like how protective her twin and her brother were of her, how her brother was doing three part time jobs to support them. I also learnt some personal matters like how her brothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter