1/1

Precious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Precious and fragile things

Need special handling

My God what have we done to You

We always tried to share

The tenderest of care

Now look what we have put You through

 

     Mark Tuan and Im Jaebum's relationship hadn't always been put a name to. During their trainee days, the two seemed to have taken a liking to one another. But neither actually confessed, though it was so painfully obvious to those around them. They were both denying their feelings. Denying because being attracted to another man wasn't in the norm. Simply because being in a homoual relationship wasn't welcomed with open arms in the country they were in. Nonetheless, their closest friends and also band members Wang Jackson, Park 'Junior' Jinyoung, Choi Youngjae, Kunpimook 'Bam Bam' Bhuwakul and Kim Yugyeom had all more or less obviously hinted that a relationship within members of their band wasn't something they would be disgusted about. Rather, they all seemed quite eager for the two eldest to finally figure out where they were really standing. The two later found out that the sneaky little bastards angels only waited for them to get together before doing so as well. Jackson and Jinyoung were first, followed a month later by the three maknaes who managed to work their unusual relationship out better than their four hyungs. 

 

Things get damaged

Things get broken

I thought we'd manage

But words left unspoken 

Left us so brittle

There was so little left to give

 

     But Jaebum never had the bravery to pour his feelings out to the elder. He had tried a few times, small vain attempts at going up to the Taiwanese-American, heart thumping and mouth open to confess but there had always been something. Sometimes, it would be Jaebum himself, too cowardly, that he'd only scold the other for something he hadn't even done. Most of the times, it was the other boys ; always coming in to just at the right moment, claiming to need Mark for something, to wanting to spend time with their big hyung, to needing help for a few dance steps when they all were good dancers. These moments angered JB the most. He would not admit it, but seeing the others being so clingy to Mark, and the latter accepting them with open arms and a wide, toothy smile that JB only wanted to be directed at himself, and himself only - he was jealous. But his jealousy, for nothing in the world he would admit to. Mostly because he knew the others would to no end about it, and always find a way to trigger said jealousy up. He wouldn't tell Jinyoung either, the kid was a blabber-mouth. The last reason was because he was afraid of admitting to being gay.

 

Angels with silver wings

Shouldn't know suffering

I wish I could take the pain for you

If God has a master plan

That only He understands

I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through

 

     It has been a day since GOT7 debuted with the track 'Girls, girls, girls'. The members all seemed to be happy, basking in thier debut. But Jaebum knows insecurities are eating Mark alive. Knows the latter is getting depressed by all of this. Knows he is near his breaking point. His eyes are void of any emotion now. The glint Jaebum had grown to love so much had disappeared and was replaced by nothing but darkness. A bottom-pit one. And Jaebum wanted nothing more than gather the other in his arms and whisper sweet nothings in his ear, telling him that it would be okay, that they will be okay. They will get throu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter