22

My Another Me
'It was when you were six. In the past, your dad were just a teacher. A math teacher. It's quite unbelieveable that a teacher could became the principal. Your school was a low class school, only some would go there but ended up in another school. One day the principle was going to sell those buildings because they dont earn any money and your mom heard of that. It's been several months that he earn no money.'

'After she find out that he was using her money, she decided to leave you and your father in case he will be jobless. She left and started her own life since then. I dont really know what is she doing but as i heard she was openning a food store since she was good in cooking.'

'But your father never give up and kept teaching his classes. One day, three of his students were sent abroad to attend the math competition. China, Australia and Japan if i'm not mistaken. All of them won the gold medalion and slowly school's acredibility raised and he became popular. More students are being send abroad from your schooland his hard work were paid.'

'The next year he became vice principle since the last principle retire and the last vice was upgrated to be the principal. Slowly students are getting in and he became succeed. You were rise well even he was a single parent who work himself. Three years later the school was given to your father as the principal retire. Till today, he was the kindest principal ever.' I nodded and she smiled. 'I thought you have to at least know about it,' she smiled and we finished the dessert. 'Let's go back.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'Unnie, i am back,' i sang but nothing replied me. I walked around and saw no Fany unnie anywhere. Maybe she hasn't back yet. I washed myself and saw her walked pass be me while crying. 'Unnie!' I ran to her and she's really crying. 'Gwenchanna? What's wrong?' I asked and gave her a glass of bottle.

'I was going out with him. Having lunch together even it's not romantic and simple. But then his phone waa ringing all the time. Seperating us and all i do was having my lunch just like before, alone. Isn't it better if i had it on my own? Rather than being with him. Maybe his phone hated me a lot. Cant i just have a peaceful lunch with him?'

'okay, shrug that off. Forget about it, he's an idol though. His manager came and scolded me. My cousin! He scolded me thaf i brought him to a vacation while he's preparing for a new comeback, new album while he was suppose to not be seen. It's not me who asked him to come! I'm so sorry to tell it but he said it by himself that it's okay for him to come. And what did he do? He was standing there like a stone while i was preparing a thick face. Why cant he just defend me? Is it that difficult?'

I was her back while nodding. I dont know what to do. I cant tell her that she's all right, she will have another problem because of that sentence. I will die in her hand if i told her that she was wrong and Zhoumi oppa suppose to do that. After crying she fell asleep and i saw many miss called in her phone. It suppose to be Zhoumi oppa. I cant even bear the sound so i decided to call him with my phone.

'Please stop calling unnie's phone, i need to sleep and she is sleeping, it's no use at all,' i said and he kept silent. 'I know what happen, so what's your plan?' I asked and he was still silent. 'Gonna hung up,' 'okay wait,' at last he said a word. 'I dont have plan,' he said. 'Boy. You guys are all same,' i sighed. 'I'm gonna help you up, think about your plan and tell me tomorrow, i really need to sleep,' i said and he bit thank you for me.

The next day i saw Fany unnie was siting thinking by my own. Maybe she was thinking what did she do wrong. Every girl would do that right? I asked her about breakfast but she just shook her head. At last i dragged her down and Zhoumi oppa passed by. She looked up and their eyes met. She smiles weak and continue to walk. I held up my hand signaled him to wait for me and i ran to her.

There i saw Ryeo and give Fany unnie to him. 'Oppa, they fought yesterday, pleaae take care of her first,' i said and he laughed. 'You just call me oppa when you needed something,' i waved and ran back to Zhoumi oppa's place. 'So what's your plan?' I asked her. 'I'm gonna buy her something. I want to give her surprise but i dont know what to give,' he said and took his first bite of the toast. 'I will told Ryeo to bring her to shop since she likes to shop, let's make her calm first,' i said and he nodded.

I texted Ryeo and he agreed with the thing. We decided to go to the different mall and went out. I told him and it's better for them to talked in a romantic dinner. After booking the whole thing dedicated to the dinner, we go to find a dress for her. I thought it's quite easy for us to find it but i was wrong. First, we have to find a pink dress for her. Rule one no dark pink, light pink is better. Rule two, simple, not too much accesoriea. Rule three make it high knee not high tight because she might be cold. Rule four, be sure that it has no sleeves.

'She will be cold if it has no sleeves oppa' i whinned. 'I will be gentleman who gave his tux to his girl,' he said and look proud. Whatever. Second, we have to find heels for her. Rule one, not too tall not too short, average! She might be sad if it's too short and she might be tired if it's too high. Rule two, make sure it's black and soft. She might hurt her leg. Third, accesories. I took my hands up and he looked at me confused. 'I am tired,' i complained and he take a look on his watch.

'It's only four hours and your tired? It's only beginning,' he laughed and walked off. That maniac! God damn his life! We walked around and last found what suits her a lot. Next, i just have to make sure she wear it all, went to the salon and arrived safely to the venue. I just have to earn a sertificate of making couples in love again.

I went back to the hotel and waved to him. Hope it will work well and get well really soon to my feet. You've worked hard guys. I went up and sat down in my bed. 'Unnie, there's something for you outside,' i said while cudling under the blanket. 'Could you stay for the night Rin?' She asked me. 'Sure,' it's even better if you giys didn't come back, i thought. She went to the door and take the box with her. 'What is that?' I asked her making sure it was Zhoumi oppa's thing. 'I dont know.'

She opened it and widen her eyes. She took out a piece of paper and rushed herself to the bathroom. I chuckled and thought it will really work out well. She went out with the dress and wow her boyfriend really took care of everything and she looked damn gorgeous. 'I will go first Rin, remember to stay for the night!' She said and rushed out. 'Going out,' i said through the phone to him.

I was going to sleep and restedy beloved legs but someone rang the door. Did she forget to take the key or something? I went to the door and saw Ryeo there wearing a formal cloth. 'Ryeo?' 'Dont you suppose to say come in?' He said and i let him in. 'What's wrong?' I asked and she handed me a big paper bag. I took out and saw a blue dress with a pair of white heels. 'This is?' 'Let's have dinner.' I'm sorry my legs, i am really sorry so do not blame me for this. I took a quick shower and went out. Surprise came when i saw him sitting there with a table full of foods. When did he even prepare this?

-remember to stay for the night!-

Fany unnie! She's helping him of course. I sat there and looked at him. 'I thought that we have to enjou our dinner since tomorrow will be our last day.' I smiled and enjoyed the food so much. It was high class yet simple. 'Why suddenly make surprise?' I asked him. 'I just wanted to give you something memorable.' He smiled. We talked all night and i felt warm beside him. The door openned and Fany unnie come in with Zhoumi oppa. 'Thank you,' she said and he nodded. 'I'm going to leave then,' he said and she nodded. He turned around and going to pass the door but he get in again and kissed Fany unnie.

I widen my eyes but seconds later i felt Ryeo's lips was glued to mine. I pushed him and slapped his hand light. 'Oppa! Why did you even kissed unnie in front of us?!' I sighed hand and they all laughed at me. 'I kissed her,' Ryeo said and they even laughed more. 'Unnie' i whinned and ran to her side. 'I dont know,' she said and walked off. Zhoumi oppa back hug her and whispered that he love her so much. I closed my ears and Ryeo walked to me. 'Do you want some hug?' He said anx i stepped back. 'Dont-ever-come-near-me' i said and ran away.

He held me bridal style after caught me and spin around several times make me shouted. Everyone's laughing, enjoying the moment together. But the dont know, hours later, something dangerous will come and seperate us.