20

My Another Me
'Do you sing?' Unnie kept on talking english with me. 'I dont but i do DJ and dance,' i smiled to them. 'You what? We could have a  party tonight,' Zhoumi oppa who understand would also hang around us until we get into our room. 'What genre do you dance?' She asked, 'i only do some B-boy and hip hop. But it's been long ago since my last practise,' i smiled and took my towel.

I went in the bathroom and saw my reflection in the mirror. Why did i even stand there like a stupid? Of course he would worry and scold me. I should say sorry to him, but i just couldn't find the right timing. I took a fast bath and went out. 'I will return this after i wash it, is it alright?' I asked her. 'It's okay, you dont have to wash it,' she smiled to me and took the pants with her.

It's just the first time i wore a hot pants in front of many guys after a long story. 'May i ask something?' She suddenly spoke up. 'Anything,' i replied while packing up my things. 'I just thought this, i saw a scar on your stomach, am i right?' She asked me hesitant. 'You saw that?' I smiled to myself recalling the surgery.

'So i was right, that's why you wanted the high waisted pants,' she smiled and i nodded. Good that she didn't ask where the scar come from.  We took a fast nap and woke up at 7pm. 'Unnie, it's 7 now,' i shook her body. 'Why didn't anyone come?' She asked and i nodded agreeing her. I called So Ra unnie asked for the dinner.

She told us that we could have our dinner before anyone else because everyone seemed to be tired. We decided that we wanted to give them some surprise. Then we gathered Tae unnie and Seo. 'So, let's do something for them since Rin know how to DJ,' Fany unnie said in korean thought it's a bit blur for me.

We then search for a good restaurant where we could rent the second floor with DJ machine. At last we found out that there is a restaurant near the beach, although it's out door at least we could book that place for ourselves. They then sent the invitation and wrote it will be held on 9pm so they'll have dinner themselves while we're preparing. I thought it was a good choice that they said Hyo unnie is a dancer.

Four of us ate our dinner and started to prepare the things. I was checking the machine while the TTS was checking the microphone ready to sing. 'Let's do two song,' Seo suggested. 'The boys is good for males,' Tae unnie spoke up. We then decided to do The Boys song and Bonamana song  remix with my DJ things.

We started to practise for half our and decided that it's good enough. 'Please, devided the guest who come, first you should make the girls enter, after we finished one song, the boys enter the room,' the waiter nodded his head agreeing and i started to tremble myself. What if Ryeo saw me?

9 o 'clock come to us fast and one of the waitress tols us that the girls are going to enter. The door burst open revealing them and we started the song. They seemed wowed and we're happy that first surprise went good. They clapped for us and the last signal came that males are getting in.

The door opened revealing the 15 boys and we started our show with 11 girls are shouting beside us. They're all froze after Fany unnie, Tae unnie and Seo walked to their couple and started to dance around. Even the calm Ye Sung oppa froze like he's a statue. We ended our performance wild and they're all clapping for us. 'Enjoy the party!' I shouted and they dance like insane. I kept on doing my things then a guy came to me. 'Excuse me miss, you're one of them, you should enjoy the party too,' he said and i leave the machine to him. I walked down the stage and saw Hyo unnie.

'Unnie, you ever cover anything with them?' I shouted throught the loud music. 'I heard you dance, what did you do?' She shouted back. 'Hey Daddy by Usher,' she held up her hand signaled me to high five. 'Let's do it,' she said and we gathered. 'Please do this song,' Yu Ri unnie said and the DJ nodded.

Music stopped suddenly and everyone's looking at each other. Six of us walked to the main stage and the DJ announced, 'here you go!' We heard the song and i started to dance. Accidentally we just sync wih each other and i just smiled to them. The song ended and they just cheered for another performance

 Soo Young unnie told the DJ to so any song and remix it for us. 'Let's just have some battle,' she shouted and they all woo-ed her. We stand in a half circle and look at each other who would start first. Yu Ri unnie the  stepped out to do some y dance. And  we all channied after her. We then clapped and we bowed.

We asked the waiters to choose who's better and end up Hyo unnie won since she's also a duet artist with Eun Hyuk oppa. Night came and mellow song were heard. They're just talking to each other. I looked up to the sky and stars were spreads out that night. 'Hey' he called up. I looked at him  and smiled. 'I am sorry-' 'no, i'm the one who's wrong so i am sorry.' I stopped him. 'No, i've told you not to say sorry or thank you to me.' He argued. 'I shouldn't shout at you,' he hung his head low. 'It's okay,' i moved closer.

'You were good back then,' he said and i was just chuckled. 'I need to give you something,' he said while grabbing out something from his pocket. 'What's that?' I  asked. He handed it to me signaled me to open the black box. I opened it slowly and look inside. 'This is...' 'do yo like this? If you dont i could change this.' He said. 'No it's okay,' i looked at the bracelet and looked at him. 'You told me that you dont specially hate or like bracelet so i bought this,' he explained. I took out the R&R bracelet and looked at it. It's just shining and beautiful.

'Where did you get this? Do you specially order this?' I asked him. He took it from my hand and wear it for me. 'Someone break up and i saw this.' The more i look at it, the more it look beautiful. 'Thank you,' i whispered and he back hug me. 'Once again sorry,' he said. I nodded and looked at the sky. We went to the hotel at 12 and went to our own room. 'It seemed that you're food with him now, did he say sorry?'  She asked me made me chuckled. 'He did unnie' i replied.

'Good, if he dont, you could lean on my heels, they will smack him as much as you want,' she joked. We talked all night about random stuffs. 'I dont know you guys could sing and dance,' i blurted out. 'It's just some basic, my boyfriend is a singer,' she said and laughed. 'Unnie, where'a your first date?' I asked her. 'First date? If i'm not mistaken, it's Busan.' She said and smiled. 'Really? Is it fun there?' I asked her. 'Minus the fans, it's quite good, we do some shopping togetehr since he like to shop and i'm a girl.'

'Let's shop together,' she suggested and i nodded. She let me see her luggage and her clothes. She's good in fashion and her style was a bit same as mine. She wouldn't combine the wrong colors together. 'If colors could talk or move, we'll be a good designers,' she said and i laughed. It's been long since i haven't talked or laughed that loud. I just miss my pass self. I seemed to change too much. Dae Yeol-ah, where are you? I kept on thinking about you. Are ypu doing good? I really miss you.