Chapter 1

Crush

Just introduction ;DDD

 

 

The story is started from here…

 

Wind blew to pat a short girl’s hair to the left side while she was running across a few blocks in her neighbor. The weather was a bit cold since it was the late winter season. It was during the New Year days, so many people enjoyed hanging out with friends excitedly. The little girl tried to pass herself through the cold weather till the place she had been arranged to meet her close friends.

“Boram, we are here.” a long hair girl among three girls waved her hand to call the short hair girl to join them in the small shop.

Boram didn’t wait so long, hurrying to go to her friends and taking a seat next to the girl who had called her. That was Park Soyeon.

Soyeon and Boram had the same age, thus they were closer than the others.

In front of Soyeon, there was a girl who loved eating as she never quit her favorite move even her friends were greeting each other. She only kept putting food into and not even looked at the other. Of course, that was Park Jiyeon, and Soyeon’s neighbor. Next to Jiyeon, she was Eunjung. She was President’s daughter. She was too rich till people couldn’t poop. =_= so she didn’t care about eating at all. Her favorite moment was to watch anime and writing stories. Among them, there were only Boram, Eunjung and Soyeon shared the same interest as being fanfic writers. This was the reason how they met.

“Elephant! stop eating or you will pay all alone.” Eunjung slapped Jiyeon’s hand before she turned her face to Boram in front with a question. “Do you want to order something more, unni?”

Jiyeon pouted and quit her move immediately because she was afraid to pay alone -_-^

“It’s okay, let eat something you like ^^” said Boram and she started eating meatballs on the table. Then they started talking to each other randomly.

In fact, Boram wasn’t only short and she was also a quiet person too. She wasn’t good at talking at all. When she talked, it sounded like she was reading a script. It seemed not like a natural speaking but reading. Therefore, she was always shy to speak.

To Eunjung and Soyeon, they were like siblings. Eunjung always wanted Soyeon to be her older sister-in-law and marry her brother but Soyeon wanted Eunjung to marry her younger brother back. It was the reason they kept teasing and calling each other’s sister-in-law.

Boram only watched how Eunjung and Soyeon gossiping some people in their school while Jiyeon was trying to put food into more and more. She smiled unknowingly. Meeting these three girls was her happiness in this life beside her impossible love.

 

After meeting friends, Boram backed home with a smile on her face. Being with friends was really amazing because she could remove all her sorrow at the moment. Until she came to her room again, the darkness recovered her mood again. Throwing a glare to picture on her wall, it was a woman she loved all her heart, Lee Qri.

Her heartbeat was dead immediately. She couldn’t avoid the fact that she loved that girl. She loved a girl, oh god. Not mention if she had had a crush as boy before. Now, she became lesbian. She didn’t dare to speak out what was in her mind.

Boram scared if her mom found out that she loved girl.

She scared if her dad force her to have blind date with guy to marry again.

She scared if she would reject by her again.

This was her sorrow.

Boram and Qri had known each other through the internet. Before, they had chatted to each other every night. Qri was the Queen of school outside in her school. Boram was never brave to face her and be her friend because Qri was so beautiful like crystal. Unknowingly, she had fallen for that girl no matter what. ‘

Seeing the photo, it reminded her to that day. Boram had confessed her about her love for her lovesickness’ sake. However, she had been refused. From that time, they stopped talking to each other unreasonably. To Qri, she wasn’t arrogant to ignore anyone for some reasons, just she didn’t want Boram to think too far beside friend. A year later, Qri got a boyfriend but she never showed off her relationship. Boram knew it secretly for stalking her crush.

After taking a shower, Boram lied herself on the bed, taking her phone to play random thing. She tried to sing karaoke on app to fill her bored mood. Then she decided to online Facebook to read some news. Her notification suddenly popped up when her friends tagged her some photos. It was their selfie in the evening. Eunjung and Soyeon were commenting happily under that photo. Surprisingly, Qri was found there too. She was commenting there too.

Soyeon: So happy with my beloved friends kukukukuku….

Soyeonie: Look at me, it was like I was a bonus person.

Eunjung Cutekep: , why did you post my ugly pic? Soyeon!!!!!

Soyeonie: Call me unnie -_-*  I am older than you…

Pretty Qri: Why not called me out too? :”D

 

 0[]0 Boram’s face. Did she eat something wrong? Why she suddenly commented here?

She stayed still, watching how the conversation went on between those girls.

 

Soyeonie: Sadly, I thought you were not interested to join us. I was afraid if you were busy.. kukukukuku I shouldn’t have forgotten calling you ;_;

Pretty Qri: It was okay ;-; I missed this chance.

 

Immediately, Boram’s message came up. It was a text from Soyeon.

Yah! Joen Shortie, say something on that comment. Qri commented on our pic.

Biting her lip, Boram went to join that conversation too.

Boram story never end: If you want to join, let come tomorrow. I decide to not going on my party tomorrow and have a date with you all.

Soyeonie:​​ omg come on girls.

Pretty Qri: Oh okay. Let meet then. Where do you want to eat? *^*

Boram story never end: so what do you want to eat?

Pretty Qri: It’s up to you. I’m okay with everything.^^

Soyeonie: Beside pork, i can eat all. What about something in front of Eunjung’s school? :D

Pretty Qri: Omg It’s too far -_-^^

Soyeonie: What about ****?

Pretty Qri: Oh, what about BBQ?

Soyeonie: Didn’t you say you are okay with everything? =_=**

Boram story never end: I remember you like chicken, Qri. What about chicken? kekekeke

Pretty Qri: Sure *^*

Soyeonie: I have eaten chicken for a week already =_=

 

Boram bit her lip. She really found Soyeon annoyed.

Pretty Qri: So what do you want to eat? ;D

Soyeonie: let try pizza? :D

Boram story never end: let meet at xxxxx shop okay???

Pretty Qri/ Soyeonie: omg sure ^^

Pretty Qri: What about the kiddo in this pic?

Soyeonie: You meant Eunjung? Wait a moment.

a few minute more Eunjung went to the chat.

Eunjung Cutekeb: I don’t know that xxxx shop. Moreover I will be having a class on tomorrow T.T

Soyeonie: Eunjungie ;^; why why why why?

Eunjung Cutekeb: let me skip class for once ? ;DDDD

Soyeonie: omg Eunjungieeeee.......

 

Boram really found them annoying -_-

..........................

Today, Boram was so nervous for the first date she would meet Qri outside after they had known for over three years. Last night, Boram had imagined how Qri would look at outside. No one knew what was going on that day.

After a long class ended, Soyeon would come to pick her up at school and go together. At that time, Boram’s phone suddenly rang. It was a text from Eunjung.

~ I’m sorry unnie. I can’t go with you all today T_T my stomach is hurt and I keep pooping till now in the toilet. Tell Soyeon unnie for me…

From: Eunjung

 

“Do I really go with Soyeon only? :0 ” she gulped and watched the way.

A few minutes left, Soyeon called her out.

Boram walked to Soyeon happily, not waiting so long she just came to her motor and Soyeon began riding.

“, Eunjung won’t come with us right? How come she leave us alone? -_-* What if Qri won’t come, two of us will be eating alone? I think Qri might be teasing us?” said Soyeon while she was riding motor. She kept speeding up and avoiding many cars. She didn’t realize that Boram’s face was paler and paler because of her style of riding Y_Y

“Yah, watch the road.” Boram hit her shoulder and complained when the motor in front was coming to them.

“That’s okayyyy….” Soyeon turned left to avoid motor and turned right to get away from two cars.

Boram’s hair was almost fallen because of this moment. She swore, she wouldn’t go with this girl anymore :0000

…………………………

Because of traffic jame and got wrong road, they came a bit late. However, Qri hadn’t come yet. Boram and Soyeon went to sit at the place where was outside the shop, waiting for Qri to come. Boram quickly found her glasses to wear in order to see Qri clearly. Soyeon sat aside kept teasing her all along before another taller lady came to plop her in front of them.

Boram’s face O_O!

Soyeon ^^

“Hi girls. Where are the others? :D” Qri waved her hand and asked politely. ‘

Her long hair covered her neck, her eyes were like crystal. Her skin was milky and her model body was so perfect. She was damn beautiful at outside like a star. Boram was surprised with her look. However, Soyeon wasn’t that surprise because she had met Qri already a few years ago.

Boram tried to hold her heartbeat for being embarrassed to see her crush face to face.

“Eunjung is sick so she can’t come :D” said Soyeon and then they started ordering pizza.

“Awww… it’s too sad to come only three. Let call the others.” Qri requested then she called to her friends.

“Come on, let meet our schoolmates. Here there are Boram and Soyeon also.” Qri started talking to her friend on phone.

/………………/

“Huh? why can’t come? Hey girls, come on.”

“Jiyeon ah.. come to eat pizza? Boram will pay for us -_-**” Soyeon called to Jiyeon too.

/No no… my aunt will let me eat her shoes if I go out at night again ;-; hik hik hik/ Jiyeon cried out.

“Aigooo -_- Jiji I will take snack yesterday back if you don’t come.” Soyeon yelled.

/Something yesterday was broken -_- It couldn’t be eaten -_-^/ Jiyeon complained.

“What???”

…………………..

Boram only looked at those two girls calling their friends but no one came. She just stayed still and not said a word. A few minutes later, the pizza arrived. Soyeon and Qri started eating and talking some random topics which Boram didn’t understand. However, she felt happy enough to watch Qri this close. She enjoyed the moment Qri gave her a dark look which were full of emotional. She wondered what this girl was thinking.

“That’s Oh Sehun guy? omg I can’t believe that he could do this thing…” Soyeon was into a topic too much and she kept listening to Qri talking about people at their old school.

Then time passed by soon. Qri finally turned to look at Boram as she avoided the eye contact immediately.

“I suddenly want to know…” Qri began and Boram’s heart was higher and higher…

“That day you confessed me, did you really love me?” her question got Boram mute.

She was speechless because she was too shy.

“Tell me now, I like to speak straightly… ^^ Don’t worry, I am okay.” said Qri.

At the moment, Boram got frozen like she was in the North Pole.

The situation was so stressful. Boram only smiled painfully.

Seeing them quietly like this, Soyeon went to the conversation.

“She really loved you.”

At the moment, Boram wanted to hide herself under the table so much.

Qri forced a smile and continued “Do you still like me?” ‘

Boram bet, tonight she can’t poop because of her question? Why she reminded her to the past feeling? She wondered if Qri still liked her too.

“Love has so many kinds. Sometimes, she might still have a good feeling on you… fidyxkdhx” Soyeon kept solving the problem between them again.

Then, the topic was changed. Qri and Boram started talking like normal friends because of Soyeon.

All Boram’s wish was to take selfie with Qri, but she didn’t dare to ask. She was afraid if Qri would reject her request. Well, Qri was pretty and she was a star in their school. It was like a dream that they could meet face to face like this.

“I think I want to go home. It’s already night ;(” said Soyeon.

“No…” Boram patted her friend’s shoulder. She didn’t want to leave yet because she hadn’t prepared to say that word to Qri. of course, she wanted to take selfie -_-^^^

“Oh… Boram wants to take selfie with you and post on facebook. She is Facebook star. She keeps posting photos all events.” Soyeon directly told Qri.

Nodding Qri with a smile and she said “Oh that’s okay. come one ;DDD”

Then three of them took selfie together. Boram was so happy and thankful to Soyeon to complete her last wish.

……………………..

At night Soyeon complained Boram because her face color in the photos different from the others. It was like they had photo shopped with those pics. Boram laughed to Soyeon’s words.

Okay, let call it a night. ‘

……………………………….

 

A few days later, Boram got lovesick again. Her brain was full of Qri. She couldn’t eat and sleep, thinking of the Question that Qri had asked her that time. She regretted because she hadn’t responded her. If she could come back to the past, she would have say yes I love you to her.

Eunjung and Soyeon became her advisors when she had sorrow. They really wanted her to move on but it was hard to do.

The more she tried to avoid, the more she missed her. Boram was almost crazy because she loved that girl. What if her father found out that she was lesbian?

“Forget her.” It was Eunjung’s word.

“Move on already..” Soyeon

“Blah blah….” Jiyeon

……………………………

Today, it was another boring class for the short girl. Boram avoided from the noise to play Facebook at the garden near school restaurant.  She watched something on newsfeed again and again till she saw Qri started showing off her relationship with boyfriend. It was damn hurt.

If she were a guy, she would come to fight to get her. However, Qri loves guy. She didn’t love her. It was only Boram’s imagination alone.

In soon, Boram clicked on that guy’s profile. His name was Lee Jungshin, Qri’s current boyfriend. He was taller than her. He looked really good.

“What’s going on, sweetie?” Eunjung and Soyeon came up, sitting next to Boram unknowingly.

“Since when you are here??” Boram opened surprisingly.

“At the moment… ;DDD” said Eunjung and Soyeon nodded.

“What are you seeing?” Soyeon grabbed Boram’s phone to have a look.

“Lee Jungshin?” she frowned when she read his name because she never knew him before.

“He is Qri’s boyfriend.” Boram said, taking her phone back.

“Omg… Qri has boyfriend already??” Eunjung and Soyeon surprised.

“Yep…” Boram nodded.

“OH MY GOD….”

“Did you stalk him? o.O” asked Eunjung.

“No wonder if she dates him because he is handsome.” Boram forced a smile.

“Not even handsome, he is also rich. He has been to overseas. He has his own business. His education is so high. They are suited together. What a good match!!” Soyeon started speaking while she was playing her phone.

“Do you know him?” Eunjung asked.

“No…” She waved her head.

“Then how could you know about him? =.,-=^” Eunjung kept asking

“I read and check his profile on Facebook.” suddenly Soyeon’s face was red.

 “Oh…” Eunjung sat aside, and checked her phone too. ‘

Immediately, she was a tagged photo on Jungshin’s wall and that guy was….

O_O!!!!

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa omgggg I find my crush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Eunjung shouted loudly and danced around the two girls.

“Who??” Soyeon and Boram asked.

“This guy, Jungshin’s friend. He is my idea type. His face looks alike my favorite star ;_;” Eunjung showed them a guy whose name Kang Minhyuk there.

“Wtf… that guy is mine. I found him before you.” Soyeon screamed out loudly.

“No no no he is for me.” Eunjung frowned and struggled back.

“Yah! I saw him first but just I didn’t say anything. How come you do like this??” Soyeon strangled Eunjung’s neck.

“You lied. I saw him first. You didn’t say, it meant you didn’t take him..” and then Eunjung and Soyeon started fighting.

Boram sighed and walked away. Her friends were going too far -_- They should have comforted her at least but they added more complicated situations more.

She stalked her crush’s boyfriend and they stalked him too. Then they found their crush too.

 

Boram kept stalking Qri’s crush all days and wondered what was going on. How kind a guy he was? Why Qri loved him?

Well, that Jungshin was so perfect matched to Qri.. He was good all till Boram….

“Yah, I added Crush already. I am waiting for him to confirm me” said Eunjung near there.

“I added him too. When will he confirm me? ;-;” Soyeon hugged the column, watching her phone all alone.

“They already have crush and ignore me -_-**” Boram gave a sigh to her friends.

“I’m only waiting for Sunbae Doctor ;-;” Jiyeon hugged the window when Daesung was passing by. He was her long year crush who was studying at medical subject.

Wakkk… Eunjung and Soyeon vomited for Jiyeon.

“Crush crush… don’t ignore me ;-;” Soyeon hugged her phone.

“It’s really a destiny for us. I checked for Qri’s boyfriend’s profile and I saw my crush omggg…  It’s really destiny. Qri’s boyfriend is handsome, and my crush is also handsome too ;DDD” Eunjung giggled alone.

“Anyway, I saw these two guys were amazing. Jungshin is handsome, wealthy, high educated, good manner… and…. I guess no girl can’t avoid from his charm. That why Queen Qri is with him. Luckily, his friend Minhyuk is like that too for me ;-;” Soyeon added more.

“Stop saying all those good words about him already…” Boram stood up and threw a glare to her friends.

“Yah, you made our unnie feel like a loser again. Park Soyeon.” Eunjung yelled at Soyeon.

“Because it makes me want to crush on him too =_=” Boram’s word made all Jiyeon, Eunjung and Soyeon fall to the ground immediately.

 

 

To be continue ;DDD

 

I will check writing errors later. I'm sorry if it's not good.