Chapter 1

Don't Go

Busy. 

 

That's all Hakyeon could say. Everyone in VIXX is busy. He barely talk to anyone lately. 
 
Hakyeon is feeling stressed. Everything is so overwhelming right now. With his personal schedule and VIXX schedule. To the extent he wants to cry his heart out. He needs to talk to someone. And that someone is no other than Taekwoon. 
 
"Ya, where is Taekwoon?" he asked. "Aaa hyung. Don't you remember? He went to Japan for his VIXX LR activity." Hongbin replied. Aaish. Cha Hakyeon. How could you forget. Oh, I didn't forget about it. I don't even know that he's going to Japan, Hakyeon thought. "Aahhh. Okay then. I will text him then." 
 
Hakyeon go to his room and take his phone and begins typing. 
 
"Jung Leoooo. Why didn't you tell me that you are going to Japan???" - Sent. 2 hours, 3 hours, 7 hours, until the next morning - no reply. 
 
Hakyeon waited and waited, but still no reply from his friend. Hakyeon couldn't help but to feel a little bit sad because usually Taekwoon would never forget to inform Hakyeon when he has overseas schedules. "It's alrght. He's probably too busy.......Busy snapping lots of photos with Ravi." Hakyeon said while scrolling Taekwoon's Instagram. Hakyeon eventually forgot that he had sent a text to Taekwoon because he has another morning schedule on that day. 
 
Meanwhile in Japan, Taekwoon just finished his fanmeeting with the fans in Tokyo. He remembered receiving a text from Hakyeon last night, which he could not help himself from drawing a big smile on his face. "He remembers me." Taekwoon smiled. He wanted to inform Hakyeon about his overseas schedule but things are just too hectic from him he barely hold his phone lately. As soon as he wanted to press reply, Ravi called him saying that they should go down now for a dinner with the other crew. Ravi just pulled Taekwoon's wrist and made the later not in a good situation to reply Hakyeon's text. 
 
While Taekwoon was in the van on their way to the airport for the journey back to Korea, Taekwoon decided to reply Hakyeon. 
 
"I'm in Japan. I will be back in Korea before you know it. :)" - Sent. 
 
Later that evening, Taekwoon and Ravi arrived at the dorm. "Sanghyuk-ah, where's your hyung?" Taekwoon asked. "Oh, he just left for Busan. He said he got 2 days of shooting there." Hyuk explained. 
 
"Oh....Bu..busan.. Okay. I didn't know that." 2 days? Oh dear Hakyeon.... 
 
"Hey.. Heard you're in Busan now. I just got back from Japan. Take care of yourself. See you in 2 days... I hope." Taekwoon sent a text to Hakyeon. 
 
5 minutes later, Taekwoon's phone gave a notification sound. By hearing that specific tone, Taekwoon knows who's the sender as he set a special text tone for his bestfriend. 
 
"Taekwoonie.. I just left the dorm literally 30 minutes ago. If only you had reached earlier, we could've met. Take care of the kids and especially yourself. See you, friend." Hakyeon replied. "Ah.. I missed him." Hakyeon said in his thought. 
 
Deep inside Taekwoon's heart, he don't know why he feels like he misses having Hakyeon by his side. He miss having a late night conversations with Hakyeon; he miss seeing Hakyeon tease the other members, he miss spending time with Hakyeon, he misses everything about Hakyeon. But as a professional, he tries to deny all of that in his mind and focus on his career and VIXX LR. 
 
In essence, that's what happening in VIXX life nowadays. Hakyeon spends more time on his personal schedules when he wants to spend time with Taekwoon so much but Taekwoon is busy himself and he doesn't want to bother him. Hakyeon would just continue to scroll Taekwoon's Instagram and sees his latest photo with Ravi. "Hmm. When is he gonna upload a photo of me and him in his Instagram? Just.. Ravi.." Hakyeon tried to sound normal in his thought, when the truth is he's a bit envy of Ravi gets to spend time with Taekwoon more than him.
 
As soon as Hakyeon is back from Busan, all of VIXX members need to attend a photoshoot session for their appearance in one magazine. 
 
"N hyunggggg. You're back! We missed you!" Sanghyuk ran towards the leader and give the later a hug. "How are you Sanghyuk-ah? Alright? I missed you too. I miss all of you." And his eyes wandered off around the studio looking for that one man. There he is. He found Taekwoon. Taekwoon is sitting across the studio, waiting for his turn to have his photo taken. "Hyuk-ah.. I'll come back to you later." Hakyeon released his hug from Hyuk and walk towards Taekwoon. 
 
As Taekwoon realize that Hakyeon is walking towards him, he quickly stand up to greet the leader. He feels excited. It's been a while since he last spoke to Hakyeon. He stand there, with a smile on his face, waiting to have Hakyeon in his arms. But when Hakyeon reached to his spot, Ravi came out of nowhere. 
 
"Leo hyung. Come! Hurry. They want to have a special section of VIXX LR in the magazine. They want to include our photos and interviews as well." Ravi said while pulling Taekwoon along with him. "But...but......" Taekwoon followed Ravi unwillingly while had his eyes on Hakyeon. He could see the dissappointment on Hakyeon's face. And Hakyeon just stood there, watching his bestfriend being pulled further away from him, by his least favorite person in the world - well of course for now. 
 
--------------
 
A very short chapter. Hope you enjoy it. xx