Final

Anything for you
Please log in to read the full chapter

I like you and you like her but I don’t know if she likes you back. For you I’m just your best friend but for me you are my everything. I will give you anything you want anything that makes you happy even though it will hurt me. Your happiness is my happiness too even though it hurts and killing me inside its okay just for you I’ll do anything, everything.

 

We are sitting on one of the bench of our school garden her head was on my shoulder while me, I was just looking at the scenery cherishing our moment then suddenly she call me.

“Yoona ah.”

“Hmm?”

“I really like her.” I look at her knowing who she was referring.

“Yuri?”

“Yes, but I guess I’m not her type of girl, she never approaches me and I think she will never.”

“Who knows, maybe she likes you too secretly.”

I am Jessica, I like you secretly or should I say I love you secretly. I smiled at her hiding my pain in my heart.

“You know what Yoong?”

“Hmm?”

“You’re the best best friend in the world you always give me positive thinking.”

That’s it I’m just her bestfriend. It was the very painful word for me whenever she called me “best friend” I think this feeling of mine I think I will keep it to the bottom of my heart until the day I die.

“Of course.” That’s all that I can say to her when the unbearable pain hits my heart again. She smiled and hugs me.

Please Sica stop doing that I would just fall in love with you deeper.

“I love you Yoong, You’re the best.” She looks up to peek on my face before she buried her face on my chest. If you only know how much I longed for that I love you of yours to be in a romantic way not just a simple I love you for your best friend.

“I love you more.” And I kissed the crown of her head.

“I know.” How I wish you really know Sica ah.

Our whole day passed so easily we didn’t do anything that much since the other profs were absent so me and my friends just enjoy the day until the bell rang saying that the class hours was now over and we can all go home now, we all bid our goodbyes to each other and headed to our homes.

 

 

“Yoona ah.” She calls me the moment she settled down beside me and base on the way she talk she seems very happy. Wondering why?

“Yeh?”

“She asks me to go out.” I look at her and saw her smiling.

Of course I know that you were referring to Yuri again.

“Oh?”

“Hey, are you not happy for me?” She said and hugs me. I gave her a small smile.

“Ha? Of course I am. Very.” I said and she smiled at me and I just nodded and kissed the crown of her head and she giggled.

“I’m so excited Yoong, she said she have something to say to me to our date later.”

“Oh? Really? Hmm, good luck then, I wish you all the best Sica ah.” I smiled bitterly to myself. How I wish you can see me too sica not just Yuri but me too.

“Yeh, thanks Yoona ah.” And she beamed a smile and kisses my cheeks and I just nodded.

 

 

“Yoona ah.” She calls me when she enter our classroom

“Hmm?” I said not even looking at her. I feel that she sat beside me.

“She asks me if we can go out again.” This time I look at her. She seemed very happy so I must be happy too right? But I can’t it hurts me. And then she spoke again.

“And I said yes.” I just look at her for a couple of second and nodded.

“Great then.” I said and look away. I smiled sadly to myself. Then the next thing is going to happen is she will ask you to be her girlfriend.

“Hey, Yoong are you okay?”

“Ha? What?” I look at her in confusion

“You’re holding your pen to tightly like as if you want to punch someone.” She said and chuckled softly

“I really do.”

“What?!” She asks me in disbelief.

“Just kidding.” I faked a chuckle and flicked a finger on her forehead and she giggles cutely. I smiled at the sight before the bell rang.

 

 

She sat beside me here at our favourite spot at the garden of our school. I didn’t bother to look at her knowing what she was going to say but I pretend not.

“Yoona.”

“Yeh?” I took a glance at you and look away again.

“We’re together now.” I can tell that she’s very happy right now just because the way she talks you can clearly say that she was really happy. This time I stare at her straight to her eyes and she does the same I faked a smiled.

“That’s…That’s great… I think I’m not able to be with you… anymore.” I said to her before I look away to hide my watery eyes.

“Pabo! Of course you can still be with me. You’re my best friend, remember?” I look at her and she smiled at me. Yeh. Just your best friend.

“But you have your ahmm… you have Yuri now Sica it’s not the same anymore… you should give her your time too.” I beamed a small smiled to hide the pain of mine.

“Okay if you say so yoong.” She said and smiles before she hugs me like she used to.

“Sica ah.”

“Hmm?” She looks up to me.

“You should stop doing it.”

“Ha? But why? I used to do this to you yoong.” She whined cutely and then pouted.

“Yuri. Remember?”

“So?”

“It’s not a good sight for the others if they saw us like this especially to Yuri.”  And with that she let go of me.

“Fine!” She said and crossed her arms. I want to hug you much longer Sica but I need to do this for Yuri, and especially for you.

“Are you happy Yoong?” She asks me out of the blue.

“How about you? Are you happy Sica?”

“Yes, very happy.” I gave her a small smile.

“Then. I’m happy too. You’re happiness is my happiness too when you’re happy then I’m happy too Sica.” I said truthfully. She giggles cutely.

“You’re sweet Yoong.” She said and was about to hug me but I stopped her halfway.

“Yuri.” I said to her and smiled. She sighs and nodded before she answers.

“Yeh. Yuri.”

 

 

It’s been two weeks since Sica and Yuri are together and I’m starting to avoid Sica too.

“Yoona ah, let’s hang out” I look at her and she smile sweetly.

“Pass.” And I grabbed my backpack and look at her again.

“I need to go, just ask Yuri, okay. Bye.” I patted her head like I used to and left.

 

The bell rang and she stood up in front of me smiling.

“Lunch with Yuri, come on.”

“Pass, you two had to have a private time.”

“Oh come on Yoong, please~” I look at her and she pouted like a kid. Oh how I missed that.

“I’m not hungry.” I lied.

“Then just accompany meee~~ Yoona ah~~” She whined cutely and pouted even more.

“You have Yuri to accompany you.”

“Fine!” You said and stormed out to our classroom I smiled bitterly at myself then I felt a tap on my shoulder I look up to see the owner of the hand and gave her a smile.

“You okay?”

“Yes Taeyeon unnie, I’m okay.” And just in time a lone tear scape through my right eye I quickly swipe it away.

“You’re not buddy.” I look at the owner at the voice and smiled at me.

“I’m not really good at lying, right Soo?”

“You are good on lying Yoong, but your eyes…are not” Yes, they know the reason why I am avoiding Jessica.

“We’re here Yoong, you can always lean on us.” Taeyeon unnie said and patted my back Sooyoung nodded and give me a wink. I smiled at them I’m thankful that I have a friends like them.

The class ended so soon this day.

“Let’s go home.”

“Pass. I have somethings to do with Soo and Taeng unnie.” I look at them and eyed them

“Ha?” Sooyoung ask in confusion. God Sooyoung why so slow?!

“Oh right Sica ah, we have somethings to do, you go home first.” Wew thanks to Taeyeon unn

Please log in to read the full chapter