PREVIEW

Sweet Nothings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  {SWEET NOTHINGS} {SWEET NOTHINGS}   {PREVIEW}

 It was late December, the air outside chilly and flakes of snow began making their journey from the sky, only to disappear against the dark roads. 10 p.m, the clock red. Slowly, clothes began to shed. First was a thick Nike hoodie, revealing the sheer top beneath. The material was loose but raised over the two mounds. Tiffany took in a deep breath as Jessica undid the buttons to her shirt, pale milky skin revealed underneath. With every little step taken ‘til she was fully , Tiffany felt like her body was on fire. The way the model shed her clothing was innocent but sensual. In her mind, Jessica saw it as a favor for her friend, to be the model she was looking for…without having to pay someone.

It wasn’t often that Tiffany asked Jessica for favors, so the strawberry blonde woman didn’t make a fuss. She smiled and silently agreed to the request, willing to lay for hours upon hours so her friend could paint a masterpiece. Truthfully, she didn’t mind, After-all, she IS a model professionally, it wouldn’t hurt to help a friend.

Once Jessica rid of her clothing, she stood still, rubbing her bare arms to bring warmth to them.
“Should I just lay down and pose or something? What’s the concept? Innocent, y, casual?” She bombarded her brunette friend with questions, gesturing to different areas on her body that she felt most confident in to be painted. Tiffany simply stood still and watched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter