Change

Boy In Luv

New city. New house. New people. New school. "Mum, do we really have to move?" I pleaded "Of course we do, Kookie, we can't live here after what happened!" I sighed. 'We're really leaving aren't we? ...Well I guess it can't be helped.' We finished packing up the car and got inside. "Are you ready!" She said excitedly. "Ready!" as she hit the pedle all I could think was. 'Time to start a new life.' Our little road trip seemed to be going very fast and before I knew it we were there. In Seoul. As we got out the car and arived at our new home I saw a boy sitting at the windowsill of the house beside us as I flashed him a smile and a wave he just walked off. 'Well, he seems like a great guy.' If you couldn't tell. That was sarcasm. Mum ran straight into the house, as excited as a puppy when recieving food "Come on Kookie!!!!" She was so excited I couldn't help but join in. "COMING MUM!!!!!" The house was amazing, wooden floors, cream walls, wooden staircases a massive kitchen and dining room. My room was amazing! It was big and had one window  looking out of the house and a balcony looking into the bedroom of one of my neighbours. They were nice big round windows and a reading corner & much more! It was amazing! "Mum!!! I love this place!!!!" I screamed as I ran downstairs filled with energy.  "Before we do anything we need to go greet our new neighbours!" Mum and I both walked over to the neighbours house we had a brief chat and went to the next house. As we knocked on the door we heard scrambling feet running towards the door, as the door opened three little faces appeared from behind it. "Hello!" "What's up" "Good Afternoon." All three of them blurted out at once. "Hello!" Mum kneeled down. "We are your new neighbours, we just moved into that little cream house next door." They all stood there listening very closely to my mother's every word. "Mummy!!!!!! The new neighbours are here" "V!!!! Come down!!! We have people at the door!!!" One of the kids blurted. "Hello! You must be the new neighbours. Nice to meet you I'm the mum of these little kids down here and the big kid up there, you can call me Bora." All of a sudden I spotted someone else coming down the stairs. "V, you're finally here!" He looked up at me and smiled "Hello, my name is Taehyung, You can just call me V, It's a pleasure to meet you." Mum stared in awe. "If only my child was this polite!!!!" I looked up at her and she hit my lightly on the head and scruffed my hair. "Anyway we better be going now.Thankyou for your time" "No you're welcome to come over anytime!" The mum squealed in excitement. "V come say goodbye." He started walking over to my mum and shoock her hand "It was a pleasure to meet you." "I hope we can become friends." I said as he was walking away and he just kept walking. "Oh don't mind him, he's just like that. Very shy around kids his age! He doesn't have many friends so you're welcome to be one!" She smiled as we started walking away. "Thankyou!" Mum blurted out. 'What a crazy day it has been,  I haven't had a good look at that boys face yet, I'll get to meet him again though and then we'll become friends, I definitely will become his friend, I swear!!!!'