Growing Love

"I Am You, You Are Me"

Requested by OokamiKabu: "I always wanted to read a story where Sehun is kind of small and frail in both body size and height, and he loves to wear Zitao's hoodies, though they dwarf him. I think it'd be really cute! :3 Thank you!"

1000words

-

Sehun had once dreamt he was 6 feet tall, blessed with long legs and arms with broad shoulders to top it off. Wherever he went, everyone would turn their heads because he was tall and good looking - and he knows it.

 

Unfortunately, dreams are meant to be dreams, because in reality he's only 5'4 feet, short legs and arms with narrow shoulders.  Wherever he went, everyone would turn their heads because they would often bump into him - failing to see the short man walking in the midst of the crowd.

 

Well, at least he's still good looking, that stays. His boyfriend of 2 years would agree to, Sehun is sure.

 

Speaking of Sehun's boyfriend, Tao is over 6 feet tall and Sehun would always stare up at his boyfriend in amazement. That happened when they first met actually.

 

Tao had accidently bumped into Sehun in campus, resulting the boy to drop the books he was holding. Sehun was having a bad day, ready to let his anger out on the poor chinese student, only to look up and had his jaw dropped unattractively, because damn, was Tao tall. Like how could a person be that tall!? ("My height is average Sehun, you're just too short." Tao would snort).

 

Back to the present, Sehun keyed in the password of his shared apartment with Tao. Sehun lets out a tired sigh as he enters the apartment, frowning because he really needs a hug from his boyfriend right now. Finals are coming and his brain is fried from all the studying and all he wants is to shower, hit the sack with a Tao on top he might add, but unfortunately his boyfriend is still busy with his part time job at the chinese restaurant 10 minutes away from their home.

 

Removing his clothes in a hassle, he moaned in pleasure once the warm water from the shower hits his back. Though Spring is coming, the weather is still cold from the winter and he was freezing from the dropping temperature outside. After the quick shower, he dries himself with a towel and ran towards his shared room with Tao.

 

He opens the wardrobe and his sight immediately went to Tao’s side of the wardrobe, grabbing a hoodie and giggles to himself happily. He wore the grey-coloured batman hoodie (which was also one of Tao’s favourite hoodies), ignoring the fact that the sleeves were too long and sometimes the collar would just slip off his shoulder, he didn’t care. It was warm and comfy and most importantly, it smells like Tao.

 

The short boy skipped his way towards the couch, switched the television on and proceeded to lie on the couch, deciding to wait for Tao in the living room. His boyfriend would throw a fit if he sees Sehun lying on the couch because it’s bad for your neck and back sehun, but the shorter boy is stubborn and likes waiting for Tao, and the two would head to bed together.

 

A few hours later, the door to the apartment beeps and a tall tanned chinese boy stepped in. He took of his shoes and padded his way to the living room. Tao chuckled to himself at the scene in front of him. The television was blaring at the sleeping Sehun on the couch. This was a normal routine, Tao coming home at 11pm, finding the television switched on during late hours with a sleeping boyfriend on the couch. Tao would then switched the television off, before carrying his small and frail boyfriend in his arms - bridal style, bringing the small human being to their shared bed. He smiles to himself after realising his boyfriend is wearing one of his hoodies again, even though his hoodies are obviously too big for his small boyfriend.

 

Tao find Sehun’s height endearing. The day that they first met, when Sehun was staring up at him in awe, Tao was staring down at him with amusement, because how could this kid be a college student? However Sehun is a college student, judging by the fallen textbooks that Sehun had dropped and Tao became curious about the short boy, and decided to ask him out for a coffee date. Sehun had agreed readily. It was weird, because they just met, but the both of them felt the pull and things just went smoothly after that. The rest was history.

 

Sehun stirred in his sleep when he was being put down on the bed. He opened his eyes tiredly, but smiled widely when he sees Tao’s face a few inches away from his.

 


“You’re home,” he comments sleepily and Tao couldn’t help but laugh softly.

 

“Come, sleep.” Sehun pats the empty side of the bed, motioning the elder to join him.

 

“Later, after I take a shower.” Tao gently Sehun’s hair.

 

“No! You’re going to shower in the morning anyway. Sleep. Now.” the younger pouts and Tao gave in, even though he was sweaty and probably smells like oil.

 

He decided to go shirtless, taking out his dress shirt and pants, leaving his boxers on and dived next to Sehun on the bed.

 

“I see another one of my hoodies missing again~” the taller boy teased, enjoying the look of guilt Sehun was showing on his face.

 

“But they’re so comfy and... and they smell like you...” Sehun lifted his arm up, the long sleeve that was too long for Sehun’s arm hits Tao on his face, and Sehun sniffs his arm and let’s out a loud, “Ahhh~” as to prove a point to Tao that his hoodie does smells good.

 

Tao only chuckled at Sehun’s antics and pulled the frail boy in his arms. Sehun hugs his taller boyfriend back, short arms hugging his shoulders. “Sleep.” Tao chides, kissing the exposed collarbone and finally, the both of them closed their eyes and let sleep take over them, probably dreaming of each other that night.

 

-

[Author's Notes:]

I hope the height measurements are right, because I used a cm to feet converter (bc it sounded better in feet rather than cm in the story, pls let me know if its wrong lol).  I imagined Sehun to be around Seventeen's Woozi's height? Anyway, I hoped you liked how your prompt turned out to be OokamiKabu! (did i tell you how much i love your taohun fics? LOL) And I prob spent more time thinking of the title rather than the fic itself orz

I haven't been writing for a long time and my grammar is worse than usual... my apologies i'll work harder! ;u;

On a side note, thank you so much for all your prompts! I'm going to add this on the foreword but do take note once I've replied to your comment, that means your prompt is accepted and included in my wips. If yours is not replied, don't worry it's just that I have overwhelming requests so yours will be put on hold for a moment till i've completed the previous prompts. Do be patient! ^^

On to the next prompt~! girl!sehun!