Past part 3

if you...

“i’m sorry.. i will back soon, okay?”

Today was the last day of eunjung in korea, she will go to America for study and jiyeon couldn’t stop her.

Jiyeon nodded, “ don’t forget to chat me when you are arrived”

Eunjung nodded and kissed her forehead. “i’m going..” she looked at hyomin who was waiting jiyeon 10 m far behind. “hyomin!” she called her.

Hyomin smiled, “done with your sweet moment?” she teased them

“take care of her when i’m gone! I’ll be back soon” said eunjung and hugged her bestfriend. “and..thank you.. for being an old hyomin again”

Hyomin smiled, “ do well and come back soon”

Eunjung nodded, “ i will...”

 

FLIGHT A456 please get in the plane...

 

“i’m going..”

They said good bye and hyomin took jiyeon home.

 

In the car..

“what are you planning today?” asked jiyeon

“em.. i’m going to visit seoul university, want to go too?” asked hyomin back while driving

Jiyeon nodded, “ YES! let’s go!”

Hyomin smiled, “alright...”

 

Once they arrived at Seoul University, hyomin and jiyeon took a walk around.

“wao.. it’s so big”

Hyomin agreed, “yeah...” they kept walking in silent before hyomin broke it “that’s a nice necklace”

Jiyeon looked at her necklace, “oh.. EJ.. eunjung brought it” jiyeon stopped talking and looked at hyomin “ don’t you have something to give it to me?” asked jiyeon

Hyomin’s silent “what?”

The ring! Pabo! “ you haven’t give me anything for my birthday present”

Hyomin smiled, “ what do you want?”

“ i want... a ring” jiyeon said and looked at hyomin shocked expression.

Hyomin shook, “ it’s too expensive... i will buy you a doll then..”

Jiyeon pouted. She was going to say something again but hyomin phone rang.

What a good timing...

“oh.. yeah.. sunny, what’s wrong? Mmm...now? okay... yeah.. i will pick you up then... okay.. yeah.. bye...”

Hyomin turned off her call and looked at jiyeon, “ i will take the form first and i will send you home”

Hyomin ran to the adminstration place and buy the form. She ran back to jiyeon. “let’s go..”

“why so hurry?” asked jiyeon

“i have a date with sunny” answered hyomin and got in the car. But Jiyeon didn’t got in the car. “what’s wrong?”

Jiyeon bit her bottom lips, “ did you just choose hanging out with sunny than me?” she said in a mad tone.

Hyomin sighed, “ i’m sorry jiyeon...”

Before hyomin could say something, jiyeon had already cut her, “ Do you love her?”

Hyomin froze. She didn’t understand why jiyeon will be so care about that. Didn’t she love eunjung? Why she was mad about this? “ yes.. now get in because i don’t want sunny to wait so long..”

Jiyeon didn’t believe what she heard, “mwo???  You are lying!”

Hyomin frowned, “what’s wrong with you?” she asked to the point

“i don’t like you hang out with sunny!”

Hyomin tried to hold her anger, “ why you don’t like her??”

“because she stole you from me!!”

“i’m not your things!” hyomin shouted back. “What the hell is going with you, jiyeon?? Eunjung just left for not even an hour and now you shout at me? i’m your sister!”

Jiyeon tried to hold her tears, “Don’t you love me?”

Hyomin was weak of her tears. She didn’t know why jiyeon will ask that question. Maybe she never really understand it at all.

“answer me! Do you love me more than her???!!”

Hyomin walked to her, “ yes.. i love you.. because you are my sister... but it’s different jiyeon... you have eunjung now.. and i will find my other part too”

Jiyeon wiped her tears, “ you are lying! you are lying!! i saw it1 i saw it all! You love me! the one you really love is me! not as a sister! I know it already! Can you just be honest now?”

 

Hyomin was frozen. “where do you know this?”

Jiyeon took out the ring, “until how long you will keep this secret?”

Hyomin fist her hand, “i have already moved on... i.. don’t love you anymore..”

“YOU ARE LYING!!”

Hyomin didn’t have choice, she picked jiyeon up and brought her in the car before locked tha car and drove away. she drove to her house and dropped jiyeon off. “get out”

But jiyeon was stubborn.

Hyomin sighed, “get out..”

“i won’t allow you to have a date with sunny”

Hyomin sighed again, “don’t be childish”

“i’m not!”

“yes, you are!”

Jiyeon moved closer and kissed hyomin in her lips. Hyomin tried to push her but jiyeon won’t allow her until hyomin gave up and kissed her back.

“see.. you still love me..”

Hyomin gave up.  “why do you do this? Do you know how hurt am i trying to forget this forbiden love? Why you...”

“because i don’t want to lose you...” jiyeon cut her. “you are mine...please... don’t go date with sunny...”

Hyomin took her phone and dialed sunny number, “ sunny... i’m sorry... something.. happened.. yeah.. i can’t come.. sorry...”

 

She looked at jiyeon, “ let’s get in house.. we need to talk”

They walked to their room and hyomin immediately locked the door and looked at jiyeon.

“since when you knew it?” that the first question hyomin asked.

“since you left this house”

Hyomin sighed and kneeled in front of jiyeon who was sitting on their bed “since you have known it, don’t you scare?”

Jiyeon sighed and cupped hyomin face, “why should i scare?”

“because it’s disgusting... i’m your sister”

“not real sibling..” jiyeon cut her

Hyomin held jiyeon’s hand “do you love me?” hyomin asked and made their eyes met for a couple second. “i will do anything if you do”

“yes..” jiyeon looked at her, “ i do..”

Hyomin leaned closer and kissed jiyeon lips. She kissed her gently which made jiyeon forget everything.

“how about eunjung?” asked hyomin.

Jiyeon was dilemma, “do you trust me?”

Hyomin nodded

“can we keep this relationship as secret? I don’t want omma and appa know it.. for now...” said jiyeon

Hyomin nodded again and smiled, “ i can wait... i will wait until you are ready”

Jiyeon smiled and hugged her tightly, “ if you tell me sooner”

“will everything change?”

“i don’t know.. maybe?”

 

 After that day, jiyeon and hyomin kept their relationship secretly without everyone knowing. Jiyeon still in the relationship with Eunjung. she felt bad for Eunjung but she can’t break her. you can say she was egoist but she couldn’t do it for now. hyomin tried hard to understand her but sometime her jealousy just got her head.  It’s been 7 months since they kept this relationship but jiyeon still didn’t break eunjung.

 

“when will you tell Eunjung?” asked hyomin when they were laying in bed.

Jiyeon didn’t know how to answer her, “ not now..”

“then when? You can’t be this egoist jiyeon.. you need to choose”

“I can’t!”

Hyomin sighed and she got off from the bed

“where are you going?”

“not you business” hyomin answered coldly.

Jiyeon sighed, “ i’m your girlfriend, that’s my business”

Hyomin looked at the clock and jiyeon phone rang. “ your girlfriend is calling you” said hyomin and got out from the room.

Jiyeon sighed and answer eunjung called. “oh.. hai..”

What’s wrong?

“i have another fought with hyomin”

Hyomin? hahaha.. since when you called with name?

Jiyeon froze, she just forgot it! “ hahaha.. since we had fought” she tried to make eunjung believe it.

What is the problem this time?

“food problem.. i ate all of her snack” she lied

Yah.. Dino baby.. i know you are hungry... but.. this is too much... i’m on hyomin team then..

Jiyeon smiled and they continued their chat until eunjung decided to end the call.

 

Tok Tok!!

Jiyeon came to the door and.. “mom?”

“can we talk?”

Jiyeon didn’t feel good in this. “what’s wrong?”

“Since when you and hyomin in the relationship, jiyeon??” asked her mother and made jiyeon grew pale.  

“omma...i....”

Mrs park cried, “ jiyeon~ah... did you start it? i know hyomin has promised us that she will keep her feeling toward you... did you the one who asked her?”

“omma....i’m sorry...”

“how could you do that jiyeon??” her mother was getting mad “how long have you kept this secret to us?”

“7..months...” jiyeon answered while lowered her head

Mrs park wanted to scream and shouted to her daughter but she couldn’t “break up...”

“omma..” jiyeon couldn’t do it

“break up with her jiyeon.. she is YOUR SISTER!”warned mrs park again

“omma... please.. please don’t do that...” jiyeon started to cry

“then what about eunjung??? how could you do that to her?? she love you so much and all of us can see that? how could you cheat on her?! we didn’t raise you for doing this thing, jiyeon~ah”

Jiyeon shook her head, “ i can’t... i love her so much... how could i break her heart...again..?”

“i won’t tell your father... but you need to break up with hyomin tomorrow..”

Jiyeon widened her eyes, “Omma!”

“don’t call me that if you didn’t do what i say” mrs park walked out and leaving jiyeon who cried so hard.

 

 

After about 5 hours, hyomin finally came back. She had cool her head and ready to apologize to jiyeon. she brought jiyeon some snack since she knew jiyeon love snack so much.

“jiyeon.. are you sleeping?”

Jiyeon shook her head. She didn’t turn her face to hyomin.

“jiyeon.. are you still mad at me? okay.. i’m sorry... i’m the one who said that i will wait but i break if and keep asking you to break up with eunjung.. it’s my fault.. please don’t get mad at me again...i’m buying snack that you like, can you forgive me?”

 

Jiyeon got up and looked at hyomin, “i can’t do this anymore..... let’s break up”

 

 

Author pov

Did you read the news???!!!!

Finally after so many years.. someone dare to put the fact about T-ara bully issue!!! 

I'm so happy~~