Sweet revenge

A revenge of a girl
  • I been in a relationship for half a year now. By the way, I'm still a student but also taking a side job for my own allowance. But my boyfriend, is working permanently at a night club. Being active at night for his work, we totally can't make time for each other as our time always clash. And when we were texting, it all for a short while and nothing more. I been patiently waiting for his name to appear on my phone screen everyday.
  • But one day, I saw a suspicious message on his phone which a girl name appear, asking 'have you reach home?' This really make me very curious. And which I ask, and he told me that it his colleague. And of course I don't take it seriously.
  • (The next day)
  • I went over to find him, but of course he's sleeping. Since I have nothing to do, I start using his phone and scroll through whatever application that I can found. And I came over the most weird photo under the folder whatsapp. That photo is him wearing his short and snap down when he lying on the bed (basically is his short and leg). But when I went to whatsapp, and no matter how many chat I see, I can't seem to find that photo in any particular media. This really makes me suspicious and I start to think of that particular girl. I know it a bad things to do, I went to note down the number of that girl. And return his phone back to him. It not like I'm going to do anything. Just for safe keep.
  • Night came, and of course it was after my work. My friend(Ah girl) been finding this particular guy(ZY) cute in my boyfriend work place. So of course, my boyfriend doesn't want to help me get his number, I do it by myself. I message the girl, asking whether can I have his number.
  • Me: Hi, sorry that I have your number without you agreeing to it. Is there a guy (showing photo to her) working at your place?
  • Yup. But I'm not close with him, since I'm only working as a part time there. I can help you on the weekends.
  • Me: okay sure. I don't mind. Once you have it, do let me know. Thank you.
  • Me: Oh and by the way, you do still have another guy wearing braces right?
  • : Yes, he tall and side fringe and the one that your asking is having a bangz.
  • Me: Does the guy with side fringe in a relationship or anything?
  • *this guy that I'm asking now is my boyfriend
  • I didn't really get any reply from her after that. And the next moment, my boyfriend called me.
  • BF: WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!!! WHY DID YOU TAKE MY COLLEAGUE NUMBER WITHOUT ME KNOWING.
  • Me: it my fault for taking her number without asking.
  • *after this conversation, i been keeping quiet the whole time he speaks. Imagine him shouted through the phone with you.
  • BF: she screenshot every conversation you guys had to that group. And what are you trying to ask, whether I'm single a not. Do you even know what they did, they went to search for you through Facebook and edit your photo out of it. Are you trying to make a fool out of me or are you trying to make a fool out of me or are you trying to make a fool out of ah girl? This is the last time I be warning you, you better stop what you are doing. *think of a worst bad words you can think of.
  • After all this he hang his phone up on me. But my phone starts vibrating vigorously. I was added to their group chat, with a member of 38 people including my boyfriend. 5 of them started playing, saying that I'm ZY. This make me feel damn ridiculous, because I'm really trying to find out which is the right guy.
  • *i know I'm weird but who cares. And they doesn't know that I'm helping my friend to take. So everyone assume it me who wants ZY number.
  • After awhile, one of the group admit remove me out from their group chat. Seriously, I'm still anticipating on what they want to say. I called ah girl, and told her everything. All she worried is that my boyfriend might break up with me. Instead of blaming me, she wanted to take the whole blame up. Of course that make me start scolding her, it my fault to begin with and it totally have nothing to do with her.
  • My boyfriend doesn't text me or call me afterwards. And I been thinking a lot of evil plot in my head for this . But of course, I'm not the type to all this.
  • The next day, I receive none call or text from him, Which I totally understand. I pick up my phone and start dialing a number.
  • Me: Pa!! I know it random, and I know I seldom ask favor from you. But is it possible to become a shareholder to this shop.
  • Pa: sure, but why did you want to do with this shop?
  • Me: erm....
  • Pa: the truth please
  • Me: okay fine, I want to play with someone inside of this shop.
  • Pa: what!?
  • Me: please, that all I ask for. But of course, I'm not that evil to make that person jobless.
  • Pa: sure about that?
  • Me: yes pa, I promise.
  • Not long after that, I receive a call from pa saying he bought down the shop. What!!!? Seriously. Who going to manage the place? The only things I can do, is to roll my eyes but at the same time, evil thoughts started coming in.
  • Night came by fast for me. As per normal, they will have a meeting because of a change of boss, and of course not forgetting mostly all the staff were there. I told pa not to say my name in front of them because I wanted to intoduce myself. And pa agreed. Pa started greeting them and saying all those nagging speech, I walk over to pa side. All I have is curious eyes looking at me. Why? Because I'm wearing a cap in a ing night club, mostly covering my face. I waited for pa to finish his speech before I start with my plan. I told them in a loud and clear voice.
  • Me: the number that I read out, please come forward.
  • I started reading out the 6 numbers from the chat that disturb me and not forgetting, that number too. And after the 6 people walk out. I started asking the 6 of them their position in the shop and whether they are a full timer or part timer. When it was that turns, I told her to be the last to speak. But it only just 6 of them and of course it that turn. She told me, she a full timer server. Uhmm woah.
  • Me: Didn't you told me that your a part timer here?
  • Huh?
  • Ignoring that . I started to ask another question.
  • Me: May I know who is ZY?
  • The person name ZY answered me. Oh boy, can't believe Ah girl thinks that he's cute. I dial ah girl number.
  • Me: girl, you say the guy that is cute working at the shop right. I think it best not to have his number, because he look erm yea...
  • I know I hurt the guy feeling but who cares. And maybe pa thinks that the Person I want to disturb is him. But Nope. Wrong answer.
  • Me: Oh I forgotten to introduce myself *taking off my cap, as I tidy my hair properly.* I'm Jess, do you guys feel that I'm familiar?
  • That smirk that I show, stunt everyone including my boyfriend. Why is he even stunt? Because he doesn't know that I have a rich pa (step dad) and all he knows is my own father which is a normal person without much money.
  • Me: who the person in charge of here?
  • Guy1: it me.
  • Me: what vacancy do you have now?
  • Guy1: erm none at the moment.
  • Me: ohhhh
  • I look towards that .
  • Me: I have a friend that want to work here, so do you mind quitting?
  • When that wanted to answer. Pa started to speak.
  • Pa: Jess, what did you promise me?
  • Me: but I'm not making anyone jobless, she just gonna quit. So it her problem not mine.
  • When pa side glance me, I knew that I'm going to get scolded if I continue to disobey him. I walk towards that , standing in front of her.
  • Me: your lucky that someone save your . *I went closer to her and speaks facing her ears.* .
  • After all this drama. I walk back to my front position.
  • Me: since you guys being such a good person and added me to your group, but it kind of too many numbers for me to remember. So I screen shot your numbers to some of my friends to help me remember. So if your getting any annoying message or anything, you guys can repeat the same things as what she *point to her* did, screenshot and all and being added to the group chat. But of course, if this really happen. I can't guarantee that you still be part of a staff here.
  • Me: thank you.
  • I know I'm being a here. But who cares. Who offended me, and it going to be a hell for he/she. And all this left everyone speechless. Even though I didn't really get my revenge of making her quit but it oh still sweet of a revenge for me. 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the super random and boring one shot.