Chapter 1:The Dream Story of Bae Irene

The Royal Love Story

"The King is having a hard time now because of the brain tumor. it time to prepare for the royal family. I am talking about our Prince marriage. We are the respected royal family. we must obey the traditional rules of the royal family.We have to make preparation for Prince wedding.This is the big matter  that concerns the safety of royal family. Now, let's turn the danger into chance. The preparation of Prince's wedding begin' - Queen (the mother of the King)

 

* IRENE POV*  

ANNYEONG!~ I am Bae Irene, a senior who is majoring as a designer. A bright young, student! And like what my friend and all people always mention, PRINCE! what prince? you are wondering who these high class people are, right? Just like the 21st century, even today England have Kings that still remain. Royal families are still being admired by people and are taking over the country.Sadly, palace in Korea now is an empty place now ever since the relation of the family broke apart. That why lets just imagine it. In another words, lets just brighten up our palace and imagine. . .that there are actually lives a charming prince that every girl is in love  with ♡ so, what do you think? Aren't you curious????

 

"hey,hey look! this is a picture when the Prince was young. omo~ he is so handsome, so cute!" Wendy,Joy and Seulgi talk and fangirling like crazy looking at Joy diary book that full of the prince photos. While yeri focusing on her drawing and sometimes feel annoyed with her those three crazy bestfriends. "aishh! could you please shut up! daydreaming" yeri yelled. I walk into the classroom while crying my artworks, i walk quietly toward wendy,joy and seulgi "ding dong!!" screaming out loud into their ears. "OMOO!! YAHH BAE IRENE" three of them pissed off. I'm laughing of their shock expression. too funny but cute. "yahh bae irene.why you always wearing this weird thing", joy touch my gym pants that i wear in my short uniform skirt. "hey heyy. it fashion. my hybrid fashion. it bomb!! isn't it?" i sat on the table act like a supermodel. suddenly, yeri cut my words "yahh Bae Irene. did you finish your assignment?" . she ask curiously. "uhh? assignment" / yeri slap my head "yahh.your potrait assignment" . I realize that i'm not yet finishing my assignment, me, wendy,joy and seulgi run fastly to finish our assignment, "aishh we're in trouble! what time is it?!!" .

The moment we are trying to finish our assignment, suddenly a few fancy cars slide into the school gate. about 10-12 bodyguard guarding someone that came from our school. "i told you not to do this at school" ,a cold looked guy talk to one of the bodyguard, "however prince. . .there might be dangerous people among the students in this school". "you can stand and guard outside school gate" , aishh what kind of people. dont he appreciate that there bunch of people protecting his life! ughhh. tsk tsk. "Prince, the queen gave us orders to guard you at school even inside the palace as well, we also. ." before the bodyguard can continue his words, the cold guy stare at him with his cold eyes, "yes, prince" . he nodded.

BTW, Arts, music,dance theatre and movies. They are all the things that can be learned at our school. But NOOO! I hate drawing assignment. i like everything but this assignment is killing me!~ "aigoo~ the prince is coming, see how it is down there" said yeri. i look down there at the prince "ohh? but is he. . . is he looking at us?" blankly looking at him. Wendy,Joy and seulgi going crazy and run beside me. "where?!! where?!! lemme see!" 

 

TO BE CONTINUE . . .