chpt 1 -like sweet and salty popcorn

A little spice in a whole lot of sweet

A raven hair beauty lay in the arms of a man.He had the perfect features.With his hair just the right shade of brown and golden,it successfully captured his astounding features.As he endearingly wrapped his arm around her she snuggled up to him.

"kei"

"yes?"

"..."

she broke the comfortable silence because of a nagging question on her mind.

"why are you so hesitant nee-san"

"Kei i'm not nee-san anymore .I beat you already remember?"

"Oh yeah now i'm only second to you"He said as he put a chaste kiss on her forehead.

"So Hikari care to share what you're so hesitant about?"

"well....I'll share if you promise to say yes first"

'Hmm.....Nope"

"But why?"

"I can buy you a country or  jump of a cliff  if  you asked me to but i would never let you do anything dangerous because i would much prefer living with you till a hundred years old.So i can't say yes to you who knows what kind of dangerous thing you want to do"

"But kei i would never ask you to jump of a cliff"

"It's just a figure of speech hikari"

"oh.anyways can't you just say yes i promise it isn't anything too serious."She tilted her head and looked into his eyes trying her best doe eye look.And lucky for her Kei takishima could never refuse her.

"yes .sure "He leaned down and kissed her

Suddenly kei no longer felt her velvety lips against his he looked up and she was peering into his eyes her eyes were dark as night and seemed to draw him in .As he leaned closer to continue their kis she shot him a question.

'Kei....I'm getting a job"

"..."

"..."

''Hello?Earth to Kei?"

"NO''

''Huh?''

''I said NO"

''But you just agreed?''

''You getting a job is much worse than you participating in a boxing match!''

''But..."

"NO BUts!"