HUNHAN - SEHUN/LUHAN

VIXXO RANDOM DRABBLES~ VIXX AND EXO DRABBLES.

HunHan  -


“Sehun-ah!” Luhan runs to Sehun. Sehun immediately welcomed luhan with a tight warm hug. It’s been a year. Luhan changed a lot. From his hairstyle, His clothing but still. It’s his hyung. He can feel it from the way luhan hugged him. But there’s something strange. He looks pale, Really pale. But sehun didn’t mind it. 
His hyung pulls him; saying that they will go to a park. " Hyung, Lets ride a bus" Luhan smiles at him. He really looks beautifiul "  Sehun-ah. Let's walk. The park is near~ Let's talk about what happened after i left"

They exchange stories. Luhan said that Sehun looks really handsome, That makes sehun blushed. Luhan laughs. Sehun really missed Him. His laughs, His smiles.. Everything. When they reached the park. They played, They ate those apples came from trees. They really enjoyed that day. While walking home. Luhan keeps looking sehun. like there's something he want to say to the younger but he can't.


"Hyung what is it?" Sehun finally asked Luhan. He's really curious. Sehun knows there's something wrong because of Luhan's movements. "N-nothing, Sehunnie" Luhan said as he smile a bit. "There's something hyung. I know that" Sehun stops in front of his house's gate. Luhan leans at Sehun. Kissing him fully on his lips "Oh Sehun. Please don't forget me whatever happends." After that Luhan run away. While sehun is still digesting what he has said.