Coffee Daze

Ice Cream and Candy Floss: A Selection of Krisho Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suho..?" Kris asks his unresponsive partner as he tries his best to get even a word out of the younger male. It was 6 AM at their office, but the bundle of energy that kept everyone's spirits alive also known as, Suho, was long gone in the eye bag-ridden man that stood in front of him.

"Earth to Suho, wake up," he tries again grabbing the shorter by the shoulders and shaking him a little bit.

"Wait whuh?" Suho sleepily looks up to Kris, "Oh, Kris--I didn't see you there--it's nice to see you this morning!" he tried to say cheerily.

"Junmyeon, I've been standing here for 15 minutes."

"Oh."

"A-Are you okay?" Kris finally asked itching to know what has gone wrong with his partner's usually positive demeanor. 

"I'm fine, it's just that I ran out of coffee and didn't have enough time to pick some up on the way to work," he tried his best to explain, almost half falling asleep in the middle of his sentence.

"Why don't you just drink the coffee that they have in the breakroom?" Kris decided and started dragging Suho over to the breakroom.

"But that tastes like cardboooooooard!" Junmyeon cutely whines pouts as he lets himself be dragged by the giant.

"That's what professional barista Wu is for!" Kris says throwing Suho a greasy wink as they approach the breakroom. After entering the room, Kris instantly went to work pulling out the coffee that Suho detests so much.

"Please don't make me drink that horrendous fluid that tries to pass itself off as coffee," Junmyeon wrinkles his nose. 

"Hush, I've worked here long enough to figure out how to make it edible."

"It's edible?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter