Will I be able to accept this...

Face it...

3 AM - A DESERTED PARK IN SEOUL:

A man's figure is approaching from behind a female sitting on a swing alone, he is slowly raising his hand in silence and grabs her by the shoulder:

Jung Ah: *Standing up* AH!!! What is wrong with you!! You scared me Jinkie-ya!!

Onew: *falls to the ground laughing* I'm sorry Jung Ah, I just couldn't resist! *trying to control his laughter*

Jung Ah: Your such a kid! *Turns around to walk away*

Onew: * Grabs her wrist to make her stop* Ok ok I'm sorry...

 

As he sees Jung Ah's non-amused face, his smile disapears and the mood suddenly turns as dark and gloomy as the night:

Jung Ah: *sigh* It's no time for jokes, we set up this meeting to have a serious talk about us! And yet here you are not only late, but playing jokes!

Onew: I didn't mean to come late! Why are you always blaming me without even listening to what I have to say! There were so many fans and paparazzi when I came out of the dorm! I almost canceled, but I just didn't want to disappoint you again...I was just trying to make you laugh...

 

Jung Ah knew about the fans and paparazzi, she understood but could not stop this unpleasant feeling she's been having these past few months, she couldn't even look him in the eyes properly:

Onew: *reaching for her face* Why won't you look at me?

*Jung Ah brushing his hand away*

Onew: ANSWER ME! Why won't you look at me and say the words you've been meaning to tell me these past few months..

 

Jung Ah was so surprised she unconsciously turn to look at him, which she immediately regretted once she saw his seemingly slimmer pale face and hopelessly beautiful brown eyes filled with sorrow:

Onew: You think because I am young I wouldn't notice my own girlfriend trying to break up with me? I've been thinking so hard as to why you would want to do this to me... I even tryed dodging every date we've set, hoping you would forget about such a cruel idea! But who am I kidding... I know you better than you know yourself... So let's just get it over with...

Jung Ah: *she cups his small face with tears in his eyes* I. am. so. sorry..... *She is now crying* I tried so hard to persuade myself to continuing this relationship... But you know how I feel, what I want.... what I really want.... is to marry the man I love, have kids and somewhat of a "normal" life... You are for a fact the man I am madly, deeply and sadly in love with but-

Onew: * Sobbing and take both of her hands off his face and grabbing them firmly* Why is there a need of a "but"?! I can give you all of that!! One day I promise!

Jung Ah: *Getting her hands out of his and crossing them* No Jinkie... You can't!! You're young, smart, handsome, you're Shinee's leader ONEW for god's sake!

Onew: It doesn't mean anything!

Jung Ah: Yes, it does Jinkie! You still have so much to show to this industry, your fans and band members need you! They love you!

Onew: And I love you! We can get married in secret!

Jung Ah: *a tired laugh* ha ha... I've been your "secret girlfriend" for 3 years! And now you want me to be your secret wife...?? for how long will this go on? Until we have a child? or will the child have to be secret as well? No, I'm done with this secret bull! And don't even talk about retiring you and me both now that's not gonna happen...

 

---SILENCE----

 

They both sit down on a bench looking at to full moon, not a cat or a car can be heard a few minutes, maybe even an hour has passed, neither of them know or care:

Jung Ah: *puts her hand over Onew's on the bench* Hey...

Onew: Um, I know, I love you too...

Jung Ah: *Smiling while tears run down her face*

Onew: Is there really no changing your mind?

Jung Ah: *Shaking her head no*

Onew: You are a cruel woman Kim Jung Ah...

Jung Ah: You are a Selfish man Lee Jinkie...

 

Onew suddently stands up, takes a deep breath and  wipes his tears:

Onew: I'm ready.

Jung Ah: *stands up and faces him* Jinkie-ya... *lips are trembling* Let... Let's break up... *burst into tears*

Onew: *hugs her tightly* Don't forget me!

Jung Ah: I won't, I was really happy!

Onew: um me too....

 

For a long they stay standing there staring at each other without saying a single word, finally it is with a heavy heart that they part ways. Onew can't stop looking back deep in his heart he is hoping... Maybe, just maybe she will turn around, run into his arms where she fits in perfectly and tell him it was all just a bad joke or even a daydream, anything but reality, but she doesn't. She is fighting with all her heart to not run back to him and take back these poisonous three words...

 

 

 

3 PM - SAME DAY - SHINEE CF SHOOTING SET-

 

The sun has taken it's place back in the sky from the round moon, Onew trying to rremember his part but can't due to lack of sleep...

Key: Onew~ *snaping his finger in front of onew face* Yah! Lee Jinkie!!

Onew: Aah whhhaaaat?  What do you want??

Key: Gesh, No need to be so worked up!

Onew: Sorry...

Key: I was just asking if you had seen this *shows him his phone with an article from Naver* Well I guess you already knew since you guys are you know *wink and  nudge* 

 

---The article: AFTER SCHOOL'S LEADER KIM JUNG AH TO GRADUATE: PLANS ON OPENING HER OWN SHOPPING STORE AND MARRY??!---

 

Onew: I guess I have to face it... It's the end for us.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------