What does this mean?

Casual Witch Help

Kyungsoo sat quietly in the campus library, looking up whatever came to mind on his phone. His eyes shifted over slightly to look at his homework that was currently displayed on his computer infront of him. He groaned softly, he HAS to do his work, and this was the reason why he came to the library in the first place.  He put down his phone and tried to concentrate on the work in front of him. He really shouldnt have procrastinated so long, his project was due tomorrow. 

He groaned in frustration again. How many times has this happened? He shouldve learned during highschool that procrastination is the worst.

He checked the time on his phone and shut his eyes. Well he at least had until 11:59 the following day to turn it in. He flipped the device over, he really needed to consentrate on the task at hand.

A few minutes of scribbling answers on his papers he became bored and reached for his phone. 

"God damn it.. You need to ing concentrate Kyungsoo.." He mumbled to himself. 

He checked his twitter feed for any new tweets or news. Nothing much was new, surprising.. 

He cant continue like this. He'll never finish in time if he continues like this.

He got out an extra paper and messily began making a sigil. He wrote his intent too many times before he thought it would suffice. He crossed out the vowels and then made simple shapes out of the remaining letters. He began to combine them into an awkward shape then drew it again next to it moving a line. Slowly he made something he was semi-satisfied with. There were still technically steps he should take but he was already in a hurry so he just scrawled it on the table. He smiled at the dark pencil lines he just created, he was pleased with it. He folded his work paper and shoved it into his bag.

He pulled out his text book. Opening it he began to scan the chapter for statistics, definitions and any other information that might be useful to him. His eyes moved to his creation that was half covered by his book before his phone buzzed. He scooted his book forward to completely cover the sigil before checking his phone. It was a message from Minseok asking him where he was and if he wanted lunch. He replied his location and agreed only if Minseok was going to pay. Before he was able to put up his phone he checked twitter again and then snapchat, maybe he has a problem.

He checked the time again and mentally scolded himself for wasting five minutes on unnecessary things. He got back to work and waited for Minseok to come rescue him from his homework.

It was about half an hour before Minseok found him. 

Minseok slammed his hands on the table Kyungsoo was sitting at. "I brought someone who said he's pay!" Minseok yell-whispered and gestured to the giant stumbling behind him. 

Kyungsoo looked to the taller who was sheepishly smiling at him, "If you dont mind.." Yifan nervously laughed

Kyungsoo sent a menacing look to Minseok for half a second, he needs to remeber to get Minseok. He shifted his attention to Yifan, "Of course I dont!" He smiled at him, "But you dont have to pay for this free loader." He glared at Minseok again. Yifan smiled and his gums showed slightly, Kyungsoo swears he's never seen anything more beautiful. Maybe he shouldnt punish Minseok to badly.

Kyungsoo gathered his things and shoved them into his bag. Minseok curiously looked at the drawing on the table, "What's that?" Kyungsoo had completely forgotten about the sigil already.

"Dang kids now-a-days!" Kyungsoo did his best old man voice, Minseok and Yifan laughed and didnt question him farther.

They went out Kyungsoo and Yifan walking close enough to each other that their hands would brush every so often. Minseok would just roll his eyes and keep talking about how he was so hungry and how they grossed him out.

They decided to get American food. Once at the restraunt they got a booth and, of course, Yifan and Kyungsoo sat next to eachother. They ordered their drinks and waited for their waiter to return. Kyungsoo leaned ever so slightly on Yifan and he moved his hand so his fingers brushed against Kyungsoo's wrist before intertwining their fingers.

"You two are so ing gay." Minseok teased. "I'm going to catch," He looked around, leaned in and whispered "The Gay." He slouched against the seat and continued normally "I need to stop handing out with you too."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "Oh like you dont like too." Their waiter awkwardly cleared his throat and gave them their drinks. The whole group began to laugh before ordering their food and the waiter quickly escaped the situation. 

"Damn and he was cute too," Minseok tsked. "You always ruin my chances with cute people." He complained. 

Kyungsoo smiled, "Do you want me to help you?" Minseok looked at "Boy dont play with me."

"But you have to be okay with anyone and anything that might happen!" He warned. Minseok and Yifan looked at him confused. "You find me someone nice and cute, I will be indebted to you! I will thank you for years! No maybe a week.."

Kyungsoo made a mental note to do a love spell for his friend. "Okay I'll work my magic." Kyungsoo chuckled at his dumb joke.

Minseok looked at Yifan, "Why do you like him? He a real ing nerd and says weird things some times? I dont get it." Yifan laughed "I like him for all of those reasons and more."
Minseok gaged and complained more about them.

The food arrived and they quietly ate and occasionally complained about school. At the end of the mean Yifan payed for the meal even tho Kyungsoo told him that they could pay for their own meals.

Kyungsoo wanted to continue to hang out with Yifan but he still had to work on his homework. He sadly told him goodbye and gave him a quick kiss.

He got back to his dorm and worked on his homework until he was completely finished with everything. He was extremely proud of himself for finishing in one day.

Now he focused on his problem with Minseok. He shouldnt use magic to help out his friend, something could go terribly wrong and hed up everything and any chance Minseok could have with anyone. Everything that he would look up would warn how dangerous love spells were and how he shouldnt try to interfere with other's lives, but he knew that he could do it. He'd already used a spell to help him find Yifan. He was scared to help out his friend, but his whole being knew he could do it without messing up.

He continued to think about it when he heard his roommate come home. 

"Are you here?" Chanyeol called out. "Or did you finally get eaten by demons?"

" you!" Kyungsoo yelled out.

"Cool just making sure." Chanyeol went into Kyungsoo's room, "Hey but open the windows I got some good , you can join if you want." He stood in the doorway. Kyungsoo pinched his nose in annoyance. Maybe the repercussions for his sins were living with this boy.

Kyungsoo still ended up stoned on the floor, it was some good , holy . "Bro, I could totally do it I Know IT."

Chanyeol returned with food from the kitchen and sat on the coffee table. "Your devil worship ?" Kyungsoo didnt answer and just stared at the ceiling fan. "Dude, could you get arrested for this weird you do?" This caught the other's attention. "What if the government captures people like you." Chanyeol looked at the man on the floor full of concern. "I cant lose you. Youre like my brother." His brows knitted and he looked around trying to think of a plan to save his buddy. "Dont worry, Ill call some to them up before I can be captured." Chanyeol relaxed with this response then nodded. "Cool."

They continued to talk jumping from seemingly unrelated topics ranging from government take over and general conspiracy theories to who'd they want to play them if their lives were ever turned into a show or movie.

The next day Kyungsoo began working on something for Minseok, he couldnt leave him hanging. 

It was midday and he had collected all of the ingredients that he would need. Chanyeol had already left for class so he was in the clear for casting. He prepared a circle and soon began. 

About a month later Minseok started talking to 'a cute foreign exchange student'. Minseok was introduced to Luhan by Yifan. They only knew eachother because Yifan was his guide while he got adjusted to the school.

After a few months of talking the new pair got together and Minseok thanked Yifan and Kyungsoo for a week like he promised, much of that consisted of them going on double dates, but he thanked them none the less.