01

I Remember When I Saw You For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter One

 

Sehun breathed a sigh of contentment as he downed his first glass of vodka for tonight. It's been a while. It's been a while since he had the leisure to just sit back and drink without having to worry about upcoming exams, deadline of projects, papers and other academic obligations. He'll be graduating from college four months from now, and this past semester has been hectic. He's sure that it will be even more stressful for the next coming months, but for now, he has decided not to worry about anything and give himself a time to relax, at least for the next three weeks of his semester break.

 

Leaning back to his seat, he looked around the bar, just mindlessly glancing at the other guests. It was almost full, most of them were a group of friends, some were couples, and some were alone, sitting at the bar counter, including himself.

 

He looked at the people who were alone at the counter, until his eyes landed on a man sitting a few seats away from him. He didn't know why, but suddenly, he couldn't stop staring. The man was clad in a simple white dress shirt, the sleeves folded up to his forearms, two top buttons undone, and black pants, with his hair tousled. Sehun watched as the man ordered for another glass, until the man looked around and met his gaze.

 

Sehun should have felt flustered that he was caught staring, but meeting the man's gaze, he found it hard to look away. They stared at each other for a moment, their faces void of any expression, until the man brought his attention back to his drink. Sehun blinked and also averted his gaze to his drink, wondering what just happened. He felt like he was in a trance. There was something in the man's eyes, but he couldn't explain it.

 

Sehun turned his head to glance at the man once again. He was already paying his bill and Sehun watched as he stood up and walked away, heading towards the bar's exit.

 

Sehun didn't know why, but he felt a little bit of dismay. Is he ever going to see the man again?

 


---------

 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter