The nightmare

Temptation

Gabe; hey check this babe

steve : HELLO BABE need some lift ?

smalueal ; check those s 

    Bora; PLEASE im married, im waiting for my husband to pick me up, i dont have time for this, one of the boy touced bora on back, woow babe why are you in a rush, play with us,we swear it will worth your time. heheh, im sorry but i cant i am married, bora shows the guys her ring, please guys i rally dont have time for this ok. hey you tought we are playing with you here, we mean bussiness, name it how much money do you need?  COMMON give it to us baby, please no i cant do this, have merci. 

  smalueal hold one hand while  gabe  hold the order. steve push bora on the car, to  begin his adventure....ogod please stop stop please i cant take this please im begging you, omy bebe give it to me, haaaaa...  while are you so lovely, i cant believe your husband  enjoy this alone ,  woow im almost their.  now is your turn gabe, ok, noooo please........

hahahahah bora waked up from her dream screaming,  she has been tomented by this dream after it happen two weeks ago, she cry when she notice her husband was still not back, it was 1 am in the night, oh god why are you diong this to me, why have you forsaken me why, bora cried until she heard a bang on the door, she cleanse her eyes and hurry to the door, she opened it and EUN came in drunk, hello brutally wife, how are you doing, are you still in my house, i told you i have noting to do with you, so why cant you get that. please Eun my husband, you know i dont mean to be , no woman in her right sense will love to be , please belive me and stop drinking this is not good for you, please, she brought her hand forward and touch him, eun push bora very hard she feel on her back, do you want me to believe that, he, why are you telling me you dont like it want bit, look at you lie, i know you enjoyed being brutally , dont you, i bet you want it now, right well you better go look for some guys to do that becuase i dont think i can bear to see. Get out of my face, Eun stubleupstairs to bedroom breaking everything he touch, while bora just lay on her back crying. 

hope its okay.  this is my first time sorry about the erroor