final

yoo are the best

jeongyeon x momo – yoo are the best

 

**

 

“Unnie what are we going to do in the grocery store? Isn’t it a bit late already?” Tzuyu asked her favorite unnie while they were walking towards the grocery store. “And what if manager oppa finds out about this?”

“Nahh I told him and we’ll just pass by the grocery first.” Jungyeon smiled “Don’t worry it’ll be fast I just need to buy something.”

“But we have supplies in the fridge the last time I checked it?”

“Come here you.” Jungyeon pulled Tzuyu closer and ruffled her hair cutely “You’ll understand it sooner.” Tzuyu just nodded.

 

--

 

“What are those chocolates for? And chips? Cookies? Rice cakes? Unnie are you that hungry? We could just go to a restaurant if you like.” Tzuyu suggested when they were paying up

“Nahh. Hey is that all you like?” Tzuyu nodded while holding the ice cream Jungyeon bought for her because she accompanied her unnie. “Okie dokie.”

 

--

 

“Wait unnie you even bought a box for that? You’re gonna put all those to that box?” Jungyeon proudly nodded. “Sometimes you’re really weird unnie.”

“Oh Tzuyu you’re still young.” Tzuyu shook her head.

“And you’re weird.”

 

--

 

“Thanks maknae!” Jungyeon said to her dongsaeng when they got inside their dorm.

“No problem unnie I’ll be going to my room now okay?”

“Okay.” Jungyeon smiled

 

Jungyeon entered their room and saw a distressed Momo covered in blankets but still awake. She immediately smiled when she saw Jungyeon’s figure in the door.

 

“Jeongyeon-ahhhh!” Momo called sweetly “You’re home~”

“I am.”

 

Jungyeon walked towards their bed together and smiled at Momo. “What’s that you’re holding on your back?” Momo asked cutely

“For my baby.” Jeongyeon smiled proudly

“For me?!” Momo was surprised

“I heard from Mina that you are on that time of the month and so I thought these would make you feel better.” Jungyeon handed the box and when Momo opened it was full of chocolates and food she likes. She felt touched.

“Thank you Jeongyeonnie!” Momo peppered her girlfriend’s face with kisses “You do know that you alone can make me feel better right?”

“But food makes everything much better for my baby~!”

“You know me too well!”

 

//

 

Momo just got home from a tiring dance practice so she went straight into their bedroom. She wasn’t expecting to see Jeongyeon still awake for it is late already but she was surprised when the latter was still playing with her phone when Momo got in.

 

“Oh you’re home already?” Jeongyeon asked “How was practice?” Jungyeon stood up from the bed and walked towards Momo so she can give her a hug.

“YAH NO! I AM SWEATY FROM PRACTICE!” Momo angled her body so Jungyeon couldn’t hug her

“Wae? I don’t care I want a hug from you!” Jungyeon pouted “Don’t you want to hug me?” Jungyeon made her best panda face

“Aish seriously you.” Momo shook her head “I just don’t want my sweaty body get into you.” Jungyeon pulled Momo to hug her

“I don’t care if you’re sweaty or you haven’t showered in 100 days.” Jungyeon whispered “It doesn’t matter.” Momo smiled . . . why does Jungyeon have to be this cheesy?

“I hate when you’re being so romantic it’s so cheesy.” Momo joked

“Couldn’t help when I’m with you.” Jungyeon teased

 

 

//

 

“It’s so cold.” Momo commented while blowing hot breaths on her palms “Should’ve brought thicker jackets for myself.” she muttered

 

“YAH! Hirai Momo!!!” Momo stopped walking and looked back only to see a running Jeongyeon towards her.

 

She’s supposed to have a schedule with Mina and Tzuyu but the other two are on the car already. She smiled when Jungyeon reached her.

 

“What was that? Why are you running? Are you going with us too?” Momo joked while she fixed Jungyeon’s bangs.

“I thought you’ll be needing this.” Jungyeon pulled out something from her back pack and handed it to Momo.

“Your jacket?” Momo asked surprised of how thoughtful Jungyeon can get “Jeongyeonnie thank you!!!” she hugged the latter tightly

“Hehe I just don’t want you catching cold out there.” Jeongyeon patted her head softly “Alright I think you should go now they’re waiting for you.”

“Thank you babe!”

“No problem!”

 

//

 

Momo was looking nervous as she and Jungyeon approached the Yoo’s family home. It was Momo’s first time meeting her girlfriend’s family. Ever since they started dating Jeongyeon had been very vocal of how she badly wants Momo to finally meet her family. Of course Momo wanted this to happen but now that it’s finally happening she can’t help but feel nervous af.

 

“Hey relax.” Jeongyeon gently squeezed Momo’s hands “My family doesn’t bite.” She joked that made Momo giggle “Seriously just relax okay?”

“Yeah okay sure.” Momo nodded

 

--

 

“Jungie!” Mr. Yoo greeted his youngest daughter “I missed you!” he hugged Jeongyeon then turned to Momo who was smiling while looking at them two “Oh you must be Momo! Wow you’re really beautiful.” Mr. Yoo praised Momo “No wonder Jeongyeon never stops talking about you.”

“Dad!”

“I’m sorry! Come on in you two.” Momo just bowed while smiling

 

Of course the family dinner went great with Jungyeon’s family treating Momo like their own. Momo felt that she was really part of the family for how Jeongyeon’s parents treat her. It felt like home.

 

“I’m glad that we finally meet you Momo.” Mrs. Yoo said “I’ve always wanted to meet you ever since Jeongyeon started talking about you.” Jungyeon looked at her Mom then to Momo while blushing “I think it was on your sixteen days right?”

“MOM!”

“Right Mom it was on her sixteen days.” Seungyeon her older sister commented “She only blabs non-stop about you Momo.” Momo looked at Jeongyeon and smiled shyly at her.

“Can we just eat? You’re embarrassing me.” Jungyeon said while eating her food “Let Momo eat peacefully.” Her parents just smiled at Momo

 

--

 

“I’m sorry that was really embarrassing back there.” Jeongyeon apologized when it was only the two of them left.

“Was that true? What they said?”

“What?”

“You liked me even before?” Momo was smiling as she asked the question “Back from sixteen days?”

“What?!”

“I thought you liked Nayeon back then.”

“Aniyo!” she shook her head “I liked you from the very start you know.” Jeongyeon suddenly blurted out.

When she realized what she just said she face palmed herself. “Aish!”

“Don’t worry I really liked you too.” Momo laughed while pulling Jeongyeon closer to her.

She side-hugged the latter while putting her head on Jungyeon’s shoulder. “I’ve always thought you were really cool and charismatic.” She laughed “And I was right!” Jeongyeon smiled to herself.

“I’ve always thought that you’re really beautiful.” Jungyeon laughed “I just had a hard time talking to you because you’re always with Mina & Sana and I don’t understand a thing you three are talking about.”

 

Momo smiled recalling how awkward they were before because she didn’t know how to speak Korean that well. She and Jungyeon weren’t that close when they were still trainees but she had her eyes on the older girl already.

 

“Jungyeon ah?” Momo sweetly called

“Hmm?”

“Thank you.”

“Wae?”

“It was really nice meeting your parents.” Momo looked at Jeongyeon “Maybe soon you’d meet mine too.” Jeongyeon nodded as she cupped Momo’s cheeks “I love you you know that right?”

“I know.”

“Wouldn’t you answer me?”

“What?”

“I said I love you.”

“Nado.”

“YAH! Say it properly!”

“I love you too Momo-yah!” Jeongyeon pecked Momo on the nose then pulled her closer “And thank you too.”

 

**

 

i ship jeongmo so much they remind me of yulsic.

huhu go away feels go away

comments are much appreciated :---)