Confession day (The Valentine's day)

Having my dream girl in my arms

Aiden's PoV

I wake up early today and dress neatly this day is a different day in my life it's confession day.I don't know what to do until my phone ring new message.

From:Minho dude....

Dude Goodluck on your day remember to dress nice outfit it's special for today.

I sigh as i read he's message i really dont know what to do .

"It's time!" i said.

I drive my motor to school and park it.Many girl's is looking at me why? becausw im popular here everyone calls me boy next door because i know how to respect but im a little bit gangster.

"Aiden that's krystal!"Key said to me.

"What's the plan?"I said

"Ok here's the plan den! Were going to our girlfriend's which is krystal's friends then she will be alone now then go to her ok accompany her then talk to her and finally confess the most special confession style of a boy next door ok?"Minho said

"Ok im going!"Nickhun said and they all go.

When i see that krystal's alone i go to her and she looks surprise at me.Well she's a campus queen so i go quickly before other boys go to her.

"Hey!"I said (Stupid approach)

"Oh hey! Ypu surprise me" krystal said

" Krystal i can't hold it back anymore im gonna go crazy when i didn't say it to you right now! Krystal i want you to be mine to be the one and only girl in my life so?"

I took the small papaer in my pocket and hold it.

Will you be my One and only Girlfriend???

 

"Aiden im so sorry but

.....

It's a

.....Yes!!! of course"Krystal said

I frozwe in a minute then my friend hug me and say "That's the boy next door confession style"