We are going out to party!!

You're my dancegirl

You, Nana, Fei and Hyoyeon are sitting in the living room in the apartment you share with them

- Omg _______ I am so proud of you, you finally got the job you wanted, says Fei.

She, Hyoyeon and Nana just found out that you got the job as a danceteacher in dance classes.

- of course she did, I already knew that she was going to get the job cause no one can dance as good as her, says Hyoyeon and hugs you.

But Fei and Nana gives Hyoyeon a no-you-did'nt stare but Hyoyeon just smile mean to them.

- We Have to go out and celebrate, maybe to a dance club or something, says Fei.

- no I can't go out and party since I have'nt got my salary, so how can i go out and party when I don't even have money, you says and look down on the carpet under you.

Nana comes over to you and hugs you.

- I can pay and you can give me back when you got your salary, says nana and taps you on your shoulder.

- Why are you so mean Nana, she just got her job, be a friend for god sake and pay for her with no returns, says Fei annoyed.

She looks at Nana with a angry face. Nana looks quickly on Hyoyeon just to avoid the stares that Fei is giving her.

Fei Is running to the kitchen where she left the computer and takes it to the livingroom and sits down on the sofa.

she  search on the computer for some danceclub you and them can go to  and she founds one and tells you girls to get over to her.

- I found a place we can go to, it's called club Karma and it reacently opened (I did'nt know what a should name the club so i just took this one instead), Fei says  you and the girls  to come and see.

Their homepage looks really good and all of you feels like going tonight.

- Can we go tonight, that would be really awsome, says Nana.

- Yeah but then you gotta pay for _______-sshi to, infact, you can pay for all of us, says Hyoyeon.

- Hell no, i'll just do it for ______-sshi no one else, says Nana and looks at you.

You smile to her.

- Thank you unnie,  I will pay you back as soon as i get my salary, you says to her and she smiles back to you.

- No you don't have to give me back, see it as a job present, says Nana and hugs you.

Fei books for 4 people and turns later off the computer. 

She stands up and starts to junp around.

Tonight, i will dance the out of me, hell yeah es, she screams out loud. You, Nana and Hyoyeon looks at her with these expressions --------> -.- T.T ^^ <--------

Suddenly, Nana runs over to Fei and and grab her.

- Stop it, you're acting like some kinda weirdo, and only  god knows what you're going to do while you're drunk, and when he shows us, hallelujah I will pray for you, she says to Fei.

You and Hyoyeon starts laughing really loud and you laughs so much that you wheeze.

You suddenly falls of the chair you're sitting on and Hyoyeon is laughing  at you now.

But Nana and Fei are just watching you with these expressions -------> T.T T.T <-------- 

- And you told me that i was crazy, Fei whisperes in Nanas ear. Nana just nods

Then you and Hyoyeon calms down and you sits on you're chair while resting.

Nana comes to you in silent. She looks at you and Hyoyeon and suddenly says something.

- Sausage.

And again you and Hyoyeon starts laughing so that Hyoyeon falls of her chair.

(what's up with the chair falls????)

But then Fei takes Hyoyeon up and tell her to calm down. Nana  just giggles  for what she just did.

 

- We gotta prepare our self and look as hot as we can, I mean I wanna get all fierced up on the dancefloor, says Fei while snappin her fingers.

- yeah whatever, But _____-sshi should look really hot so that the boys will faint as soon as they see her, says Nana and looks at you.

She runs up to her room and comes down after 4 minutes with her hands full of clothes.

she droppes them on the couch  and starts to put together an outfit. After changing and changing the clothes she has finally put together 3 outfits that looks really good..

Tada, she says and tells you to try them. You went up to the toilet  and grabbed two outfits. The first one was white Jeans who was torned nice with a Black beautiful top with no bands and and a white west that endend right under your . The second outfit was  black Shorts with a lime green  minidress with no bands on top and a black jacket.

You tried both of them but you felt that the first  one was the most beautiful. You went down to show the girls and  they just looked at you with these face expression ------> Ö Ö :D<------

You smile to them and spins.

- I know I look hot dose'nt I, you says and keep smiling.

Yes you do, they all says in one mouth.

- We are going out to party,says Fei

You  all goes up to Fei's room and starts to prepare for the evening. 

Soooo This is my first fanfic ever so  I know it started off really boring but  the last chapter (wich is the next chapter i think cuz i wanted to a short story sence it's my first fanfic, but maybe i'll do a long one soon ^^) will be awsome i promise YOU'LL DIE WHILE READING IT ^^ 

Kamsa Amnida ( I think it's spelled like that) ^^