Chapter One

Fake - Vkook

Jungkook quickly walked over to the table that his best friend Hoseok was sitting at and sat down with a tray of food in his hands, making sure to avoid the stares and glares that people were giving him. He wasn't really popular in school. Jungkook was more of a quiet, shy and reserved student that people made fun of for absolutely no reason. People like that really irked Jungkook as well as his best friend. '

 

"Jungkookie, you keep zoning out on me when I'm talking! Why do you do this?" Hoseok whined, breaking Jungkook's train of thoughts. "Are you thinking about Kim Taehyung again?" 

As soon as Jungkook heard Taehyung's name, he covered Hoseok's mouth, shutting him up. "Why do you have to be so loud? People could hear you and spread it around!" 

Hoseok removed Jungkook's hand from his face while speaking. "Maybe that's not a bad thing if he finds out he might actually like you back and confess!" he yelled out once again. 

"Yeah, only in my dreams." Jungkook could only laugh a little at his imagination. "Also, Hoseok hyung… stop being so loud please." Hoseok looked at him, with a weird look on his face. Jungkook assumed that he was trying to think about something but then again he did look constipated. Maybe it was both. 

Eventually, Hoseok stopped wearing that constipated look on his face. "Ah, yeah. Not going to happen." He smiled brightly and continued munching on his food. 
Jungkook could only sigh at his response and looked around the room, his eyes landing on the one and only, Kim Taehyung. 

 

He didn't really know how it exactly happened but he really liked Taehyung. Maybe it was the way how he chewed on the back of his pencil and ruffled his hair when he was stuck on a question in class, how he giggled cutely whenever his friends told him a lame joke, how his cute smile literally lit up the room. To him, Kim Taehyung is perfection. 

Jungkook wanted to become friends with Taehyung (and maybe even become his boyfriend), he really did. He's too awkward and shy to actually go up to Taehyung and make an actual conversation without making a fool of himself.  Another thing that was really bothering Jungkook was the same question that he asked himself whenever he liked someone, ‘what if he's straight?' It's not like Taehyung hasn't dated before, he has dated a lot of girls throughout the school but not one guy.

 

‘Maybe, I could change his mind about not dating guys.' Jungkook thought to himself, which made him snicker. 

"Uh, maybe you're thinking a little too far ahead." Hoseok spoke, breaking Jungkook's train of thoughts once again. 

Jungkook looked at Hoseok, confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. 

Hoseok laughed quietly, at Jungkook's confused expression. "You said ‘Maybe, I could change his mind about not dating guys'. You're talking about Taehyung right?"

"Uhh, no. I was just talking about this roleplay that I was doing with my friend online. Yeah..." He trailed off, embarrassed about this situation. He couldn't believe that he actually spoke his thoughts. 

"Right... well, I think that you should actually get to know him first before trying to get in a relationship with him," Hoseok said. "Anyways, I'm done with my food. I'm going to the library since there's like twenty minutes of lunch left. Wanna come?" 

Jungkook blushed a little at his first statement and shook his head. "Nah, I'm just gonna stay here. Plus, I haven't even finished my lunch yet."

"You eat so slowly, that's probably because you were too busy thinking about your one and only, Taehyung." Hoseok teased, grinning slightly. "Well, I'll see you next period." He got up and walked away, leaving Jungkook to sit at the table all alone. 

Jungkook looked around once again, his eyes landing on the table that Taehyung and his other friends sat at but, he wasn't there. It made Jungkook pout a little, he wanted to look at him and think about how attractive Taehyung was. 

"Hey, what's that pout for?" Jungkook heard a voice suddenly which made him jump a little in his seat. The voice did sound familiar, though. He slowly turned his head to face the person that spoke. 

Taehyung. He was so close to Jungkook which made him really nervous so, he scooted back a little so there was space between them. "U-um, my f-friend just left me here alone," Jungkook said quietly, stuttering a little. He made up an excuse, it would be weird just to say ‘Oh sorry, I was just pouting because I wanted to stare at your flawless face but I couldn't find you.'

Taehyung nodded slightly, "Hm yeah, I saw that your friend had left you so, here I am to keep you company!" Taehyung cheered, lifting his hands up in the air and waving them around.

 

Jungkook's eyes widened. This was certainly weird, out of all days, today Taehyung had decided to talk to him… but why? Why did Taehyung randomly sit near him and want to keep him company? It was confusing to say the least. Although, another side of Jungkook made him want to jump up and down in joy now that he didn't have to try and get Taehyung's attention first and make himself look like an idiot in front of him. This could possibly be a good start to get to know about Taehyung.

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE:

Thanks to the people that have already subscribed to this story. I hope you liked the first chapter! It's not that great haha.

Please comment and subscribe! ^-^