The Beginning

A Chance

I have just arrived home. Today was very an exhausting day for me I could only sighed relief that I finally reached home that means I could roll and lay on my bed waching my favorite girl group on youtube. But when I was going to play my laptop I heard sounds,like the sound that remind me of my handphone.

Did my phone just got notification? I asked myself because remembering of I was barely chat with anyone. So,firstly i thought it was only from the internet provider but i guess it wrong,it was an email! How could someone send an email for? I dont even give my email to anyone.

So, I opened the email which made me shocked after reading whose the sender was. It was from SMent, I decided to scroll down and saw what message thay has sent there.

 

From: SMent

To: you

Congratulation! You are the lucky one! You have got a chance to live with your favorite idol in 1 month! Please contact us to tell what you choose(only SMent artist). please choose it wisely:). Have a nice day!

 

I suddenly dropped my jaw,couldnt believe what i have seen. "Did it just a prank or what?" I thoughtfully said it,but i think this wasnt a prank because the email adress really goes to SM. Or did it got hacked???