A clue?

Get a Clue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : Sorry took a long time posting this. Thank you for the upvote and subscribing. ^_^ This chapter i dedicated to my loyal reader, meredithaan. She request for library scene. ^_^.

My beta edit half the story, and let me edit the rest, she want to see how improve I am. I'm glad she helping me since i'm really bad in English. I'm still waiting for her to revised my edit (this version half of it wasn't beta, I'll edit it after she revised it again.)

 

Suzy looked up from her book and glanced at her watch. She sighed, in ten minutes her class would  start. She marked the Da Vinci Code book; this was the third time she read it. That was because of that mystery man. She got up from the bench and slung her bag over her shoulder. She fixed her scarf, making sure it wrapped around her neck neatly; the weather was cold, she couldn’t wait for the spring.

With her book was safely nestled into her hand and bag sat comfortably on her shoulder, she walked into the building.

The brunette yelped when suddenly someone bumped into her. Her book fell down with thud.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you there.” The person apologised profusely to her.

He immediately bent down to pick up her book and when he got up he handed the book to her. She almost gaped at him, it was the same person that she ran into the other day.

Blinking her eyes once then twice, she confirmed. It’s really him. “It’s okay; it’s my fault too, for not looking where was going.” She said after finding her voice. She eyed him; he wore a dark blue jacket, a grey shirt underneath and black jeans matched with a brown scarf around his neck.

Sehun chuckled softly and Suzy saw a blush spread across cheeks. “We should stop meeting like this,” He brushed his nape nervously but smiled nonetheless.

The brunette agreed with him with a nod. “Yeah, we should; don’t want any bruises on our body.” Her eyes twinkled as she looked at him with an amused expression.

“Nice book by the way,” he said pointing to the book at her hand.

Her gazed lingered on the book in her hand. “Yeah, it is.”

“Er… I’m Sehun, Oh Sehun.” He offered a handshake.

Taking his hand, Suzy beamed at him. “Suzy, Bae Suzy.” Suzy immediately felt a jolt as their hands touched but she immediately brushed that away that thought, it was because of the cold temperature. “Er…-“  she spoke as he blankly stared at her. “I need to get going to my class; I’m going to be late.” She let go of his hands.

“Okay then, see you later Suzy.”

“Yeah, see you later.” Suzy waved at him she began to walk away. She halted in her steps when she felt a tug on her shirt.

“Ouf!” Sehun yelped.

The hem of his scarf was caught on her jacket zipper. Suzy frowned, how did that happen?

He was also puzzled, if his confused expression was any hint. “I think my scarf just got stuck on your zipper.” He said and walked towards her.

Suzy nodded and glanced at her watch again. “I’ll fix that.” She replied as she attempted to untangle it.

She groaned at her futile attempts, they only made the situation worse.

“Do you have scissors?” Sehun asked but Suzy shook her head.

“I’m late…”

Sehun hummed before taking off his scarf and wrapped it around her neck.

Suzy was dumbfounded by his action. “W-what?“

He smiled at her. “Just take my scarf and go to your class first.”

Suzy bit her lip and look at the scarf around her neck. She taking off her own scarf and gives it to Sehun. “Let’s change it for a while.” She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter