Chapter 6

Hands

“No!!” Ji Hyo was shocked and shouted the first thing on her mind and she ran out of the park. He followed her, wanting to ask her why, he ran after her. She was fast, he couldn’t catch her and all he could see is her back, suddenly he felt his body flew up, then landed heavily. Ji Hyo heard a bang and saw him lying on the street, she was stunned and ran towards the fallen man and then all went blur, thousands needles of pain ran though her body, but her eyes only was on him. They were pronounced dead on the spot.

 

The End!!

 


 

Sorry, couldn’t resist it, my evil self can only think of this after reading all the comments. Hope it didnt discourage you from commenting, i just wanted to have abit of fun. But here the actual one… read on… :P

 


 

 

Ji Hyo could not believe her ears. Did he just ask her to be his girlfriend? She looked at him, not knowing what to say. Her eyes asked the question cannot utter. He saw her mong look, then the question in her eyes. Her expressive eyes said of uncertainty. He cleared his voice, “I meant, I really enjoyed our time together, I felt so happy and we felt so right. I want no .. I need you to be my girlfriend.” His eyes filled with sincerity.

This time, she really heard the question, he wanted her to be his girlfriend!  She, Cheom Seong-Im, to be the girlfriend of Kim Jong Kook. Girls before her, the ones prettier than her, the ones treated him better than her, had all failed and he had just asked her to be his girlfriend! Her inside screamed uncontrollablely. He had asked her to be his girlfriend, he answered her wish! She could not stop the happiness she felt in her heart to overflow, her face beamed! “Really, you need me to be your girlfriend,” she just wanted to confirm.

“Yes, I need you to be my girlfriend, I want to look after you as you have look after me, I want to shower you with care, I want to be at your side no matter what, I want to love you!” he could not believe himself, he could think of all these mushy lovey-dovey stuff.

Tears of happiness started to fill her eyes, “Yes! I need you to be my boyfriend as well, I want to be your girlfriend since I discovered we are so right together. I wanted us to be more ever since. Thank you for asking me.” Droplets of tears started to slid down her blushed cheeks.

He gently wiped away the tears, “We do belong together, aren’t we?” his lips found hers, the kiss was a brief one, yet he could taste the sweetness on her lips. He hugged her close, inhaling her lightly scented perfume, her smell. They enjoyed their hug, privately under the tree. “I am going to like this place even more now, we first pledge our love here.” He said.

She nodded her head, this was going to her most favourite place in the city. She loved his kiss and wanted it to last longer but she also understood they were in public places. They sat down, she cuddled towards him and they listened to the natural symphony again. The gentle breeze kept blowing at them and it made her felt sleepy. She yawned. ‘Want to take a nap?” he asked.

“Here?” he shook his head.

“Of course not. Let’s go back home, come,” he stood up, then extending his hand to help her up. He kept her hand inside his on their way back. She smiled, she liked this feeling. “Your hands are so soft” he said.

“Well, I had taken great care of them. Maybe I should help you too.” His hands were rough to touch, and yet she loved his hands.

“You don’t like them?”

“Actually, I do, I love how secure they felt. The strength they always gave me. That’s why I wanted to protect them.” They stepped into the lift. She held his hand up and gave it a kiss while looking into his eyes. He was drowning in the love in her eyes, when her lips touched his hand, he could felt a blushed developed from his head to toes.

“Ding,” the lift rudely interrupted them. They quickly got out of the lift, he led her in and closed the door. He embraced her again and he dipped his head and kissed her more passionately. If the last kiss was a fire made by a matchstick, this kiss were like fire from a bonfire. Hot and wild. He her lips, she tasted like coffee, her lips felt so soft and he couldn’t get enough of her. She could felt his love slowly setting a fire on her, his lips were fiery and they sizzled her lips but yet she wanted him to kiss her more.

They had to break up the kiss when they ran out of air, they panted trying to take in as much fresh air as possible to calm the fire they set off each other. He led her to the sofa. “What do you think the rest of the guys would think of our relationship?” he asked.

“They will think this is a joke..” she pouted. She doesn’t like the idea they making fun of their budding love.

“Not if I can help it.” She looked so cute. “I will personally make sure of it. Haha and Kwang Soo will help me.” He smirked. “Don’t you worry.”

“Are you going to announce?” she asked.

“Should we?” he thought for a while, “Maybe that just don’t say anything before our first date?”

She looked at him, their first date? Then what are they doing now?

“Yeah, I want us to do things like what people usually do on their first date.” He shrugged. He didn’t want her to miss out anything. He was so silly, she giggled, but she wanted what ever he wanted. She nodded her head in agreement. He held her close again. “Let’s take a nap together, before we prepare our dinner.”

“Too..ggeeettt…hhhheerr…” she stubbled.

“I meant at the same time, you can lay down on my bed while I take the sofa” he quickly explained.

“You should take the bed.” She wanted him to rest better.

“No, come on” he bent down and picked her up in bridal style and carried her to his bedroom, she held him tightly. He put her down gently, and put a kiss on her fore head. “Sleep well, my pretty Im” She liked how he called her, picking up her last name, no one else but him called her that. It would be his from this moment.

Her eyelids were making their own decision, his smell lingered on the bed, and it made her felt safe. She felt asleep almost immediately. He smiled at the sleeping woman and retreated to the sofa where he feel asleep on the sofa.

They woke up an hour later and decided to cook dinner. They were jesting with each other in the kitchen and dinner was getting slowly done. Finally, they could sit down and have their simple yet tasty dinner. Jong Kook insisted to take his new girlfriend home, they didn’t want to be separated but both knew they would need to go to work tomorrow and see each other again. They were unwilling to part but they bid farewell nevertheless.