Final meet

Gone

 Do you remember?

 

 

 The promised that we made....

 

 

 

 Alone.Baekhyun was a lonely boy,sitting in class like a shadow.No one ever greet him nor spoke to him.Everyday was painful, he want to go far away but sadly he can't.

 

 

 'Class, we have a new student.'

 'Hello, my name is Park Chanyeol.I hope you guys can take care of me' He bowed like a good student and gave a wide,creppy yet friendly smile.Baekhyun couldn't care less, he will ignored him like anyone alse did.

 School ended after a few bored lessons from various teachers. Park Chanyeol indead a popular student, in just one day, every girls in this school clinged on him and even boys talked to him non-stop. He would give them a sweet smile and knew how to talk back. Even teachers pleased with him, soon enough he will be someone's little baby.

 

 Club activity in the evening, Baekhyun walked to the highest floor of the building.An abandoned classroom which was used to used as a reading club. There was a few boxes contained old books neatly place at the corner of the room. A medium-sized round table and two wodden chairs place opposite of each other place beside the window. At one glanced it like a ghostly room but Baekhyun like it there.It's peaceful and calmed his heart from human preasent.

 

 Chanyeol closed the door and waited for his 'crazy' fans to be gone.He take a breath after he heard their footsteps far away.He leaned against the door and meet with a very beautiful person he ever met.They looked at each other for a few minutes before Chanyeol stand up.

 

 'Hello, Sorry to bother you.I just...take a walk.' He place a grin.Baekhyun unblinkly looked at him. 'Uhh..I can go if you don't want me here' Chanyeol said as he walk slowly to the closed door.

 

 Baekhyun ran and huged him tightly from behind.Tears can't stop flowing,soaked back of Chanyeol uniform. Chanyeol startled as he feel the boy tears at his back and a soft sobbed. He stay still a few minutes before turn his body and meet with Baekhyun red face and tears left on his cheek.

 'Are you okay?' Chanyeol asked,concern. 'I'm sorry.I soak your uniform'

 'It's fine'.He wipe the tears at the corner of Baekhyun's eyes. 'You must be very sad.Then,I don't mind lending my back' A smile flashed on his face. 

 

 'So,why are you alone in this creppy room,alone?'Chanyeol asked as they sit on the chair.'It's my favourite place.I like this room' Baekhyun said.

 'Mmm...then,I'll come here everyday because I kind of like this room' Chanyeol leaned against the chair and looked outside and then at Baekhyun.He beautiful that's the only thing that played in his mind.If he can own this boy maybe he will be the happiest guy in world.

 They spend their time talking about many things favourite colour,hobbies,music,games.They become closed in no time and that's the first time Baekhyun showed Chanyeol his angelic smile.

 Everyday Chanyeol will go to the room to meet the boy and had a long interesting chat until sun set. 

'Baekhyun where you want to go?' Chanyeol asked as they lean on each other back. Baekhyun give a soft hummed before answered. 'Wherever you go'.

 'So,you'll follow me to the toilet' Chanyeol said and he receive a hard slap on his arms.He laugh as Baekhyun blush. 

 'I really want to go to somewhere where a flowers bloom,grass always green,river always flow and give a peaceful melodies.Where firefies light to darkness,stars stay together and makes moon more beautiful.Where you will sit and play me a sweet song and I'll sit beside you wishes a wish for you' 

 'Then I'll bring you there' Chanyeol said as they make a pinky promised.

 

 'Chanyeol ah, can you make another promised with me' Baekhyun said. 'What is it?'

 Baekhyun turn his body and so do Chanyeol.He cupped Chanyeol face and looked straight into his eyes.

 'When you cry.The only place you can cry is in my arms or with people who you love dearly' Baekhyun said and Chanyeol flicked his forehead.Baekhyun let out an 'ouch'.

 'I'm manly enough to cry.But,I'll promised you' Chanyeol like when Baekhyun smile like this.He like an innocent child with an angel in his little body.Chanyeol leaned his face and kiss Baekhyun fast.Baekhyun shock but then blushed hard. 

 'That's my first kiss' Baekhyun said and Chanyeol also blush when heard that. 'Me too'

 

 

 'Mom, I'm home' Chanyeol throw his bag somewhere in the room and looking for his mother. He eventually gave up and went to kitchen to filled his empty stomach.After he filled up,he went to took at bath and headed to living room to fill his boredsome.

 

 'Aigoo,what you stay here late at night' His mother put his coat at the hanger and sat beside his only son. 'Where are you going? woman should stay home at night' Chanyeol said and his mother-Mrs.Park, pinched his cheek and make Chanyeol let out a painful cried.

 'I'm at our neighbour house and heard some sad story about their son' Mrs.Park face suddenly turn dark.

 'What with that face' Chanyeol tried to cheer his mom.

 'Their son is now in coma after he jump from school building.' His mom said and Chanyeol a little concern.

 'He always alone because they always busy works.Everyday they will leave him alone in thier huge house.They didn't even know that he had been bullied at school.Doctor said that he had been victim for almost two years and nobody notice about that.He locked himself in his room and his classmate said he will stay alone at an abandoned room all days and sometimes skipped class.Teachers and students don't even cared about his absent.In the end,they found him on the hallway,bleeding badly'

 They spend most of times,talking about the same things.How the boy used to be cheerful and spread happiness everywhere.He's a boy with an angel heart but no one know that the angel is no longer able to fly.

 

'He must be in great pain' Chanyeol said as he look at Baekhyun looking outside. 'Why you say that?'

 'He lives like a virus who spread happiness,he always smile and make people smile but deep inside he longging for his happiness.He concern about other people but no one ever cared about him' Chanyeol sit in front of Baekhyun and admired the boy.

'There's people who sacrifies themselve for someone alse,who hide in shadow just to give path to someone they love.It's pain but worth it'

 'How can you say that!!.It's nothing happy when there's pain in our heart.It's not worth it.You should just fight your own happiness.They're just selfish'

 Baekhyun looked at him and smile gently. 'It's pain.yes,who would listen to their pain if everyone turn a deaf ears.The one who hold the pain can't tell anyone.No one cares.No one ever listen'

 'You talked like you're having something like this'.'I just talked for people who didn't have any voice to speak.They let out their hand that no one ever take it' Baekhyun raised his voice and startled Chanyeol.

 'It's easy for you.You have anything you want.People said everything like it's easy.Find yourself a doctor if your sick.Get yourself together.Are you mental or what.They just don't understand' Baekhyun take his breath and brushed his hair backward.

 

 'C..Chanyeol ah,I'm sorry.I didn't mean..'

 'Yeah,you right.I don't understand..' Chanyeol take his bag and walked out.Baekhyun didn't notice his tears fall on his cheek.

 

 'I'm sorry'

 

 

 

 A few days passed,Chanyeol stop going to the room and he never saw Baekhyun in class either.Teachers come and check attendance of the day.Every named were called but something was off.

 Baekhyun's name is not being called.

 'Sir,Baekhyun didn't come today' Chanyeol said and everyone in class looked at him.His teacher clear his throat and walked out from the classroom ignored Chanyeol's question.He puzzled by the sudden change in class.

 Recess come and he decided to go to the room where Baekhyun would possibaly there.

 'Chanyeol' A young girl comes. 'Ohh..Hana.What is it' She hesitated.

 'Do you mean by Byun Baekhyun?' She asked and Chanyeol nodded.Something don't feel right.

 

 'You see,I always saw you went to the old room.Can I asked why are you there?'

  'To meet my friend' Chanyeol said and the girl nodded slightly.

 

 'You know about a story that one student jumped from the roof and in coma.' Chanyeol nodded.

 'Well, his name is Byun Baekhyun'

 

 One name can make Chanyeol stood there frozed...

 

 A smile.

 A tears.

 A laugh.

 A face.

 

 

 'Say Chanyeol ah..do you remeber the promised we made'

 'I'll go wherever you go'

 

 'Are you crying....'

 'You said your manly enough not to cry'

 'Come here..big baby,let me hug you'

 

 

 

 'For the last time....'

 

 

 

 

 

'I'm sorry....I love you'