THUNDERSTORM - JK x READER

THUNDERSTORM - JK x READER

It was raining outside. You didn't mind the rain, but when it escalated to thunder it was a whole different story. You've always been scared of thunderstorms, especially when you're all alone. You walked from the kitchen to the livingroom carrying a glass of orange juice and a book. Setting the glass on the table and the book in your lap, you sat down comfortably on the couch. Finally you could enjoy a little you-time, since you've been really stressed lately due to your co-worker being sick. You'd also love to spend some time with your boyfriend Jungkook now that he and his group BTS were done with their promotions. Actually Jungkook had gone to the dance studio to practice a few new moves.

You wore Jungkook's cologne smelling clothes and you loved it. The scent reminded you of him. Just as you turned the page in your book you flinched when you were interrupted by a bright flash followed by loud thundering noises. You felt your heart beating fast and you could barely breath. The noises came closer and they were much louder by now. You got up from the couch, your legs shaking and your heart pounding like crazy. You slightly moved the corner of the curtain to take a peek outside. The sky was covered in grey clouds and the rain was pouring down non-stop. You fell down on your when a loud bang was heard. At this point you thought a building got struck by lightning and you thought you'd die. You stood up, your legs were still shaking and you felt really ill, like you'd throw up any time due to anxiety. You got off to find your phone and demand Jungkook to come over. You just needed comfort right now. When you turned around you saw a person standing in the doorway. You let out a loud scream and you fell down on the floor, now you were convinced that you'd die.

"Y/N!" It turned out that it was Jungkook and not some mugged killer . Jungkook was drenched in water and he had a worrying look on his face. "Jagiya it's me! Are you okay?" Jungkook hugged you so thightly that it was suffocating."Omg...." You cried out as you put your weak arms around him and burying your face in his chest. "Y/N it's okay, I'm here now so please don't cry. Please." He begged as he kissed your forehead. You felt protected by his strong arms that thightly sat around your waist. His voice was soothing and it calmed you down instantly. "How did you even get here?" You asked with a raspy voice, still startled. 

"When I heard the heavy rain and the thunder I thought about you. Becuase you've been scared of thunderstorms as long as I can remember." He chuckled. "I decided to get here as quickly as possible. I asked Jin to drive me here." He continued. You looked up at him and smiled, you already forgot about the horrible weather. "Thank you." You whispered as you kissed him. 

 

Aaaand it's done! ^^ Sorry if there's any typos, my "N" button is kinda broken xP Also you can send in your scenario/reaction requests by messaging me, I love to read them :)