End

Climbing Up Your Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey did you just claimed Hoya and Changsub as your two only friends just now, Park Chorong? What about me?" Woohyun slumped himself on his specific bed he has been longing for too long. It was actually less than 24 hours Woohyun was seperated from his precious bed. He needed to wake up early in the morning to do some practice before doing rehearsal for today's year-end concert. He is Infinite and Infinite was known to be boygroup who has a perfect sync, that's why he needed to wake up early. 

He was actually just joking around with Chorong like he always does. He likes teasing her. He likes it when she threw tantrum to him. And sometimes he hates it when she laugh with another guy. 

"Are we friend? Sorry, but do i know you?" Playing along, Chorong replied his message innocently joking. She has improved. A lot. She used to replied with a simple answer and never asking back. A hard-to-get typical. But Woohyun ain't called Woohyun for nothing. He easily makes friends. And Chorong was already one of those list of friends of him, even though he got some troubles before finally she opened up a bit to him. Yet, he still didn't fully know her. There are a lot of things that Chorong tried to cover up. She never answered everytime he asked about her parents. About her dream. About her love-life. 

"Are you just asking someone who has been being a photographer for your group on the stage?" 

"You want me to call you friend just because you helped us to take a photo? Gosh Nam Woohyun! I would just asked Hoya to do that for us. Thank you by the way for the photo. Merong" 

"Gosh Park Chorong! You are really into Hoya nowadays. You will end up dating him."

"I'm not dating friends Nam Woohyun."

"So you just said you will dating me since i'm not your friends?" 

"Nah am not dating enemy either. Merong"

"Whatever. Hey come to our party on saturday at Key's mansion. We welcome every 91liners." 

It was already the nth times Woohyun asked her to join in the event his fellow 91liners friends and he made such a gathering. It used to be only people on his group who able to join, nevertheless he always makes Chorong join them. And he always got a rejection. He was already used to it now. 

"Not again Nam Woohyun," she frowned as she always has this sort of face everytime Woohyun asked her to join him. 

"It's nothing like our annual meeting. We do really welcome every 91liners idol out there. And you are one of them. Plus you are Apink. You already are a sunbae," he insisted. He never be this forceful before. He always respect her decision. He also didn't want to make her feeling uneasy anyways.

"Changsub and Hoya will be there too?" 

"Yeah, your only two friends will also join us. So is that a yes?" 

 "You will see me there if i want to go," she couldn't decide it at that moment. She needed time, she wasn't the type of person who can take e quick and right decision. 

"Hope to see you there. Good night~ or good morning? Kekekeke" 

 

Sometimes, people put up walls not to keep others out but to see who cares enough to tear them down

 

It was D-Day. Woohyun was nervously gulped down his liquor as his eyes were scanning through the room. He found some of his friends busily talking to their friends which he clueless about them. They knew him of course, who doesn't know Infinite? 

Being a Woohyun himself, he could easily make friends with several people. Some of the rookies even circling him as he told them how he was doing when he debuted. 

But still, his eyes couldn't stop moving. He kept looking at the entrace to find someone. Someone who didn't even see him as a friend. 

"Hoya and Changsub were here though. Where could she be," he murmured to himself while the others started gathering to the center of the room. 

Key, as the host was talking right now at the center. He thanked everyone who want to spend their time for today, being altogether with another 91liners.  

The doors were cracking opened, gaining attention from all the participants when someone peeking in her head.

There stood a pretty lady with a nice dress which captured every single curves of her body. It wasn't a showing-off kind of dress that makes every man drooling over. It's just the person who made the dress looks extremely nice, and hot. At least for Woohyun. 

"We got a late guest here," Key said with a smirk playing on his face. It was a tradition in the gang that the late member will get a punishment, and the rule is strictly going even for that event.

Chorong stood stiffly at the entrance. Her face looks so pale and her cheeks started burning up. She didn't look well, and Woohyun knew it already. 

He wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter