Ths Group Shot and Confessions

The Four Angels

Author POV:

It was now time for the group shot and everyone was gathered in front of the beach. This time, the boys kept their swimsuits, but Taemi had changed her clothes, but kept the sunglasses:

_DbploFyp4VpFbRfZfMbltuONGG8s-K5dN6OY0qR

They decided to do a serious and smexy group shot where they all eat the camera, but in the end they couldn’t take the serious aura. Taemi spoke up, “Cameraman, can we please do a jump shot?”

“Well, I could consider it.”

“Oh yeah,” Taemi said, “Oppas, Jungkook, come and stand next to me. Let us hold hands and jump in the air!”

All of the boys wanted to be next to Taemi holding her hand, but she only has two hands. The lucky boys were Mark and Wooshin. Jungkook and Myungsoo just stayed on the side and held hands with each other.

In the end, they all did a group shot where they face the sunset, but their faces turn towards the camera. They all smile to the camera and show their eye smiles. After the group shots, the cameraman wanted a few more shots of Taemi with her new dress, so she had to stay. Meanwhile the boys had gone back to the changing room.

Jungkook started the conversation, “You guys, I am planning on confessing to Taemi today!” He said with a huge smile.

Mark then said, “Oh, I was going to confess too.” He awkwardly said.

“What, no I am confessing to her today.” Myungsoo stated.

“Hey, I am planning on asking to her too.” Wooshin said.

“So, what do we do now?” Jungkook asked all confused.

“Whoever confesses first gets the chance.” Myungsoo said and ran out the door.

All the guys followed afterwards. They saw Taemi still posing and the director saying there are only a few more shots left. As she was coming to an end, they guys were monitoring everything she did. She looked dashing in that white dress. Her collarbone could be seen clearly. Her wonderful eye smile they cannot stop talking about can also can be seen, she was stunning.

“And that is a wrap everybody!”

Taemi then started bowing at everyone and all the boys ran up to her at once.

They all said at the same time, “Yoon Taemi, will you be my girl?”

Taemi was speechless, she couldn’t think for a few seconds. She was frozen, this was too sudden for her, so she said, “Umm, you guys, I truly love you guys, but as brothers and I think this is really sudden. We just met today and I think we could all get closer. To be honest…” Taemi paused for a minute, all eyes on her, “I already have someone.”