The Couple Shot:Myungsoo

The Four Angels

Author POV:

It was now time for Myungsoo and Taemi. They had to do it on roller skates and on the bike lane. The cameraman wants it to look like Myungsoo is teaching Taemi how to ride the roller skates.

 

Taemi POV:

Yay! Roller skates are the best, I love riding them. Myungsoo oppa had to “teach” me how. Myungsoo oppa said, “Taemi, are you okay? If you are uncomfortable with me holding your back, just tell me.”

“Oppa, I am doing just fine. Just keep on “leading” me.”

We then carried on.

 

Myungsoo POV:

I have never been so nervous my whole life. Me, holding Yoon Taemi to lead her, wow. I asked if she was fine because I thought she would feel awkward with me holding her back, but she seems so comfortable. Maybe because she is used to all the actors in her dramas, musicals, and music videos. Yes, I did some research on her, but as a fan. Going back to the topic, she could really roller skate well. Even for someone with long leg-, wait, Kim Myungsoo, you have to stop being erted. She then turned my way and smiled at me, she mouthed “Good job oppa!”

I smiled back like an idiot.

 

Taemi POV:

As usual, I decided to play a prank on Myungsoo oppa for fun. I want to pretend to lose my balance and fall, to see what he will do to try and save me. I just am trying to find the right time and moment. Finally, I see a bump in the middle of the lane. I will pretend I wasn’t paying attention and fall backwards. Yes, Taemi you are very smart. The small bump is coming up in 5,4,3,2&1! I “fell” backwards. Luck was on my side when he fell to. Our position was really awkward because I was laying on top of him. When I turned around his face was right in front of me and I just smiled like an innocent child.

 

Myungsoo POV:

Taemi’s face is literally two centimeters away from me. Holy fudge, what do I do, stand up, smile at her, or sit there for the photo? I will just sit in this position for the photo. Her lips though, it is so mesmerizing. It was pink and plumped, when she smiles her lips turn into a little heart, it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I decided to show my dimple to her, and she giggled. Yoon Taemi, you are playing with my heart.