Rules

❝LIKE A BUTTERFLY❞ 〈 Literate Roleplay (Mature Welcomed) 〉 〈 Idol or AU/OC 〉 〈 Yuri and 〉 〈 NOW OPEN! JOIN THE FAMILY ‼ 〉

 

Please Make sure to read our How To butterfly so you know what you’re getting yourself into.
We thought of some great idea’s and we hope they are good enough for you!

 

 

1. You must be 16 years or olderWe’ve notice a lot of people here get together and then break up because of real age. Please do not lie about your age.

2. You have to make your account within 3 days!

3. You are allowed to have up to 2 accounts, the max is 3 accounts, only if you have time and are able to log into each and everyone of them and keep it active, but only at admins approval!
4. You can only roleplay 1 member in your current Idol group that you applied for. (If you’re Jin of BTS, you cannot be Jungkook in your second account.) It wouldn’t be fair to other people who would like to roleplay them, and it would be weird if you’re your own main.
5. For those of you that are going to be AU/OC, say you’re using Seulgi face, no other person must use that face, unless you’re going to roleplay as the actual Idol them self. 
6. You’re allowed to face change if you want to, please inform us of this, because that face could be reserved! We will let you know if that face is still free to use, if it isn't we must deny your request.
7. If you want to create another account after making one already, we will not permit it, you have to have a good week of activity and greeting everyone new, on your account before you want to make another one. We will not permit you to make another account of the same group as you’re current one.
8. Do not be a face chaser, if one person likes you don’t not like them because they aren’t your favorite face claim. Be friendly, actually talk to people.
9. You have to have at least 2 roleplay’s ongoing as part as your recent activity. One roleplay can be one-on-one, the other a group chat with members, or friends hanging out. Or both one-on-one (mainly just ideas.) If you don't have at least 2 role-plays ongoing, (mininum of 1 paragraph. Doesn't have to be detailed) We'll give you a reminder that you need 2 roleplays ongoing as activity check. You must at least reply 2 times a day to every post. 1 reply to each post is acceptional if you state how busy you are on OOC Group. We are really chill and understandable, so don't be afraid, we'll simply give you reminders of your activities.
10. If someone post a picture update please talk in SNS. You are allowed to roleplay on their update status stream or their wall. You can use PM, or tag your members in an update status as if you’re in your dorm, or like a group role-play.
11. We will do an activity twice a month (every 2 weeks.) So please make sure to be active. Write a status as an update! Picture updates, or updating profile pictures does not count as an Activity update. If we see that you have been inactive for a 1 week, we will send you a warning to update, if you do not reply within the next week, you will be removed and your face claim will be free to use. If we see that you have actually been inactive since our last activity check. Meaning, you didn't do the activity check, We will automatically remove you, though if you decide to comeback, you are free to reapply.

 


 

Account Rules

 


1. Put Butterfly on your about me, so we know whom you are and where you are coming from. If you fail to put this, we won't accept you until you do.
2. Don’t spam people’s Wall, please keep it neat, you post on their wall 2 times, Casual talk (SNS/KKT) and a roleplay.
3. Change your settings to all Friends and Friend of friends.
4. You have to add all the admins first. We'll put you in all the groups, once we post you on Entry, you may start adding people.
5. It is a must, to let us know if you’re going on hiatus, or deleting you’re account. It’s hard to keep up with everything, or find out who deleted, or who left. We're not asking you to be detailed, but as stated we don't know what person left.
6. After 2 weeks of inactivity, and not telling us if you’re on hiatus, we will remove you from the roleplay, you can re-apply of the same face, if it’s not taken, or a different one!
7. Any group that we add you to you must keep the notifications on! It is important!

 


 

Behavior Rules Idol and AU/OC.

 

 

1. AU/OC, please give information of your character in your application, especially their personality! Everything must be IC except in the OOC Group. Do not take any rude or bad attitude seriously, but know your limitsIf it gets out of hand please message us, we will give that person a warning to cool off the attitude more. It’s okay if that’s your character, but we ask that you do not go over board!
2. Everyone must be respected at all times! 
3. Try to greet anyone new, we would not like them to feel left out, so please do your best in adding, and talking to them!
4. AU/OC you may have the basics of drug use/cigarettes, alcohol use, we will not allow any , ual harassment, suicide, ion, kidnapping, torture, death, or murder!
5. If your AU/OC likes an Idol, we like to keeps things as if they were real, watch out for the media!
6. If you feel violated or uncomfortable with a person, you may delete them as your friend, and also come to the admins and tell them, we will take care of it for you, don’t post it in OOC, or any other groups, surely enough that will cause drama.

 


 

 

Relationship Rules

 

 

1. All ualities are allowed.
2. Mpreg and Pregnancy is allowed.
3. There is no dating ban time limit. You can date as soon as you make an account.
4. Marriage and children are allowed. 
5. No birth defects.
6. If you get into a relationship, you must still talk to people. We want everyone to be friends.
7. Don’t try to pursue a relationship with multiple people at the same time.
(ex. having with 5 different people, while trying to get into a relationship with one.)
This causes a lot of drama, and surely enough the reason why people leave the roleplay.

 



Please put Like A Butterfly as your title when you apply so we know you have read the rules. Then you may apply.