Part 4 - The Apologize Word

A Little Bit of You

He approaching you, sit beside you and watching you sleep. “(Y/N)-ah… I never thought that you’ll gonna change your style like this… Too many people gonna chasing you. What should I do? The reason why I’m doing this to you is for to make the boys won’t looking at you except me. But now there’s Jungkook who always catch your attention. It really hurts me (Y/N).” He kissed your forehead and he back to the class. Not long after that, you woke up. “I feel someone sitting right beside me… Ah… it’s just my imagination.” You stand up, fix your skirt and went back. It’s already the end time of class so you can sneak up easily without class attention. Jungkook saw you and said “Where have you been?” “Sleeping on the rooftop.” “You tired or something?” “Y-yeah I’m just tired.” “Oh… Okay… Are you gonna practicing your piano again?” “I don’t know. Why?” “Um… I want you to help me.” “Help you what?” “Help me to critic my own song.” “You create a song?” “Yeah? Kind of? Hahahahaha… So would you?” “Okay…” “Great. I’ll wait on you at music room.” You can’t go with him because you need to talk to the teacher about a project that you’ve been into lately. After you talk it with your teacher, you went to music room when suddenly you meet Jimin. You pass him by as you were not seeing him. He hold your wrist and it made you to turn back. “Wait (Y/N).” “What?” “Please listen to me first. I’m sorry.” “You what?” “I said I’m sorry. For all the things I made to you…” “You know how it’d really hurt me Jimin? All of these years, you always bullied me and so the others doing the same way to me. I’ve attempt to kill myself but there’s always someone ‘help’ me. Don’t you ever think that Jimin?” he look shock when you tell him everything that you felt all of these years. You hold your tears as much as you can. This time you want to be strong, not being the weak one again. “Y-you’ve attempt suicide?” “Ah… there’s no use to talk with you Jimin. That’s it. I better go now.” “W-would you please just accept my apologize?” “Please explain why should I accept your apologize Jimin.” “I… The truth is… I have my own reason why I bully you l-like this.” “Oh you have? Let me hear it.” “I-I have know you since we elementary school… I remember that you are the most beautiful girl in our school… I really want to you notice me but I know you won’t… There are too many people around you… And I’m always alone, and I used to fat. So I change myself to be like this, but you still not notice me, so this is the bad way that all I can think. Now I feel really guilty towards you. I’m really sorry (Y/N). Let me do everything to make it up.” You freeze. So all this time he just want to noticed by you? “Y-you could just come over and talk.” “Ah, I’ve tried it remember? But your ‘friends’ took me away said that I doesn’t deserve to be friend with you.” You really have such a soft heart. You know you really hate him, but somehow after you see from his story, somehow you felt guilty too. “Okay… I should apologize on my ex-friends behalf. And I’ll try to accept your apologize.” Jimin smile, “Thanks (Y/N)-“ “BUT, I’m still trying. Just please keep your distance. You can talk to me, but I think you should do something to make me trust you or something like that.” “I will (Y/N), I will. Once again, thank you. So where are you going?” “AH! I should meet Jungkook right now. Bye Jimin.” And you run to Music room. “Hey Jungkook. Sorry it took me a long time to get here.” “Did something happen?” “Yeah and you wouldn’t believe it.” “What?” “Jimin ask me for forgiveness.” “Really?” “Yeah. Unbelievable right?” “Y-yeah… I would never think that he’ll be apologize to you.” “I know right?” “Or maybe because he has seen your true beauty, so he changed his mind about you. Guys could be like that.” “And you are a guy too right? Hahahaha…” “A-about that-“ “But no. Jimin has explained it all. It seems there’s a misunderstanding between us for all these years.” And you start to tell him everything. Jungkook’s words were cut by you. He wanted to tell you something but you seems didn’t hear it. So he hold it in again. Meanwhile Jimin… “Jungkook huh? I should gain her trust in me…”