Part 2 - Sunshine

A Little Bit of You

Since Kookie in to your life, your life getting a little bit changed. No one try to bully you again because they know that Kookie always with you. Except for Jimin. He’s trying to find a perfect time. When Kookie wasn’t around you. And he got it. You were walking around with many sheets you bring for you practicing your piano’s skills. Jimin come up and stand in front of you. “Oh are you alone? Where is your hero?” “H-he’s already go home. E-excuse me I have t-to go.” You still have no courage to face him. “Wooww… where are you think you’re going? Why don’t you accompany me to somewhere?” “I have to practicing my piano skills. Now excuse me.” “You refused my offer? You ugly.” And he throw the sheets and it got over the place. “WHY YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME, PARK JIMIN?! WHAT I HAVE DONE TO YOU?!” you cry and run to the music room. You crying really hard. And then you see the piano in front of you. You only can control yourself when you playing the piano. So you sit on the chair, you put your hands on piano keys and start playing rhymes on your head. It’s a beautiful melody yet it sound so sad. Without you realizing, Jimin was watching you behind the door. But he already gone when you start to turn away and go out from the room. You searching for the sheets and you know you have to collect it all because it was spreading all over the corridor. But you were wrong. You can see the sheets already been collected by someone. Who is it? You take the sheets and walk back to music room again and suddenly you meet Kookie. “K-Kookie?” “Ah hi (Y/N). Wow that’s a lot of sheets. For what?” ‘Ah he’s the one who help me didn’t he? But it looks like he didn’t wanna admit it… Ah let it be…’ you thought. “It’s for my piano lesson.” “Then can I come with you? I wanna hear you play.” “O-okay…” then you both went into music room. “There’s a melody that I still work on… it still raw, you wanna hear it?” “Sure. Go on try.” And you start to playing your fingers on piano keys. “Wow… That’s beautiful and a little bit sad. Am I right?” “Yeah you’re right Kookie. Whoa I don’t know that you can even feel my music.” “Is that a compliment or sarcasm? I can’t identify it.” “Hahahaha it’s a compliment Kookie…” “This is the first time I saw you laugh (Y/N)-ah. And this is the first time that I saw you smiling when playing this piano.” “W-well… Maybe it’s because this is the best way that I can freely let my feelings go.” “Well maybe I should always accompany you when you will go to this room again.” “Why?” “I like seeing you like this. Smiling and laughing… you really beautiful (Y/N)-ah” you were blushing and turn away. “W-well if you w-want to, I d-don’t mind. It’s good to be accompanied by you. Really.” “That’s good then. And I want to learn too! So please teach me, teacher!” he stand up and bow to you. “E-eh me?” “Of course! Please teacher!” you laugh and say “Okay then Kookie. Should we start the lesson?” “Sure!” and you start to teach him the basic. Sometimes he start to singing and you don’t know that he could sing. “Wow, your voice is really beautiful Kookie.” “I know. That’s because I’m so handsome so my voice is beautiful.” “Is that even make any sense Kookie-ah?” and you laughed. You start playing Marry Me by Jason Derulo and he start to singing. You two become one because of music. You really enjoy his presence. He always make you comfy and feel safe. It turns that Jimin watching you with Kookie from the beginning. His face was red and fists his hands. He gone away with annoyed feels and a burning mad inside him. “This is really fun Kookie. Thanks.” “No I’m the one who should way thank you. I’m learning a new things here.” “But you help me too.” “Ah that’s fine really.” “Should we go home now?” “Yeah.” “Let me take to your home first okay?” “Is that okay for you?” “Of course. Now let’s go (Y/N)-ah”